Sonichu Chris Chan: The Prequel (The CWC-Approved Comic)

Kuruminha

- mundo paiaço.
kiwifarms.net
'ello, erbody.

Waiting for the new upload of Geno Samuel's "Comprehensive History" I stumbled across this little gem made by Bryan Shickley:

Chris Chan: The Prequel (The CWC-Approved Comic)

Although really well animated and graphically excellent, I really missed Chris' voice and maybe he could have dubbed it himself – since it already had his approval – But, anyway, didn't saw anything related about this in the farms and thought it could be worth the discussion (if this is a shitpost, feel free to banish it to the Spergatory).

Peace.

janekop

sipping on haterade
kiwifarms.net
I love the panel with all the references "there may be some stuff I left out"

Last edited:

janekop

sipping on haterade
kiwifarms.net
The art was great, but made Chris and Barb look gay and unrealistic. They're much uglier in real life.

I figured he had to take some artistic liberties to get Chris's seal of approval. IDK, I thought the art was a good way to make them look better (physically and as people) while still remaining mostly true and honest.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured he had to take some artistic liberties to get Chris's seal of approval. IDK, I thought the art was a good way to make them look better (physically and as people) while still remaining mostly true and honest.
The art is excellent. I was really just shitposting to call Barb and Chris ugly.

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
Didn't we cover this as it was coming out? And make fun of the author for acting submissive to chris?

Can't say i know anything about that, but if the finished product is anything to go on, I think they were trying to use the illustrations and specific sound-clips to highlight Chris' shittier/less flattering moments, then round it out by narrating it all from Chris' pov.

Like, the way they cover the whole Liquid leg-shooting thing makes Chris look insane between the way it's drawn and its use of sound effects, but keeping the narrative limited to Chris' perspective probably made that difficult for him to pick up on. Same goes with the pepper spray incident.

All in all, i enjoyed it. The part with Bob was actually kinda touching.