Chris contacts me over Fan Fic -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
In the last reading, chris got super mad when people had his sonichus question chris's authority, or doubted him. that, and having the sonichus curse seemed to get chris's goat really, really bad.

and the smaller detail about sonichu you get wrong, the more pissy chris gets.
She is not going to like the later chapters then

Sapience

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The reason why I really turned it down is just because I was threatened by her in the past and I don't entirely trust her at all. I wouldn't call myself a troll just a person who watches what she does and wants to tell her in my own way what she is doing is wrong. If you read my fan fic, you will sort of see my opinions of Chris kind of hidden away within the dialogue

I have no interest in making friends with Chris as I want to be an independent creator without Chris' Influence even with the friendship. Overall I am just kind of hands off and I don't care what Chris reads or does too much.
That sounds like a wise decision.

Sapience

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I know right? where does the time go? it feels like only yesterday i was shadowing him at brony con at getting simultaneously praised and insulted over it
That's what happens when you get older. I was talking to this older guy, around 40 I think. I talked about how the 90s felt like so long ago, and he was like what? The 90s just happened.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
That was random
Sonichu 4.PNG

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Chris obviously wants you to promote his stuff. He has done this sort of promotion for things he makes in video games for a long time now, as early as the time he pretended to be a troll and tried to get other trolls to play one of his custom made levels

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Chris obviously wants you to promote his stuff. He has done this sort of promotion for things he makes in video games for a long time now, as early as the time he pretended to be a troll and tried to get other trolls to play one of his custom made levels
I figured, its not going to work with me. I don't classify myself as a gamer. Plus I only promote the people who help me and that I have respect for and for people who I request art from. Chris trying to have me promote his stuff is not going to work and I won't even let it happen.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
I figured, its not going to work with me. I don't classify myself as a gamer. Plus I only promote the people who help me and that I have respect for and for people who I request art from. Chris trying to have me promote his stuff is not going to work and I won't even let it happen.
To be honest, Chris might not have brought it up to get you to promote it - I believe he was sperging about it because Chris has a huge ego.
I get the impression that the orbiters he tends to interact with on Discord usually become yes-men, playing along with the delusions, and they proceed to fellate Chris verbally. Hence why Chris has developed a God-complex.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You better be careful, you don’t want Chris thinking he‘s got any chance with you romantically.
To be honest, Chris might not have brought it up to get you to promote it - I believe he was sperging about it because Chris has a huge ego.
I get the impression that the orbiters he tends to interact with on Discord usually become yes-men, playing along with the delusions, and they proceed to fellate Chris verbally. Hence why Chris has developed a God-complex.
Pretty sure Chris had a god complex before but they definitely reinforced it.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
The idea, or the thought process along the lines is sound, but hell. It's seventy years since returning soldiers were given land grants in gratitude for their service in the war, black soldiers, not so much. But you can't take a seventy year old idea that worked then, and apply it to the modern era. Feel bad for the niggers? Sure, fine. Pump the money into the schools, into job schemes, hell, give them nice loans to buy houses, help them crawl out of the stagnating poverty that they seem to be struggling to get out of. But who the fuck thought free or low priced farm land would be a good choice or answer? The cost alone of running a modern farm, the competitiveness of the industry and just the whole notion is mad.

Grumpy Pickle Rick

kiwifarms.net
The idea, or the thought process along the lines is sound, but hell. It's seventy years since returning soldiers were given land grants in gratitude for their service in the war, black soldiers, not so much. But you can't take a seventy year old idea that worked then, and apply it to the modern era. Feel bad for the niggers? Sure, fine. Pump the money into the schools, into job schemes, hell, give them nice loans to buy houses, help them crawl out of the stagnating poverty that they seem to be struggling to get out of. But who the fuck thought free or low priced farm land would be a good choice or answer? The cost alone of running a modern farm, the competitiveness of the industry and just the whole notion is mad.
Dude, what the hell does that have to do with Chris Chan?