Chris contacts me over Fan Fic -

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
so who was the person in random updates who said they were from the server and just waiting for cwc to fuck up?
It was probably me who said that.

For as long as Chris is on ProjectSNT's discord server I say the saga with her is still going on. It's either she gets banned for fucking up or her credit card maxes out or loses internet access when Barb goes away eventually.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
You better be careful, you don’t want Chris thinking he‘s got any chance with you romantically.

Pretty sure Chris had a god complex before but they definitely reinforced it.
Chris, despite his lies about being bi, will not romantically pursue males. Random is safe in that regard.

Chris isn't going to get anything he wants here. Random has good common sense. Watching Chris get increasingly frustrated by his wishes not being acceded to while Random refuses to get flustered is going to be funny AF.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris, despite his lies about being bi, will not romantically pursue males. Random is safe in that regard.

Chris isn't going to get anything he wants here. Random has good common sense. Watching Chris get increasingly frustrated by his wishes not being acceded to while Random refuses to get flustered is going to be funny AF.
Ohh I thought it was SNT herself, I guess I should read more carefully!

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Ohh I thought it was SNT herself, I guess I should read more carefully!
There are actually people on that server I worry about more than just me.

Courtney and her sister Saki are just a few of the people Chris has gone after a little but there are other young girls on that server, some of them I have gotten to know really well. A lot of them are really talented too. I actually took the extra step of warning them about Chris and the dangers of talking to him at all or saying on the server that you are female at all. So when they need to talk about something personal, I tell them not to do it on Courtney's server but sometimes there are other people that join that I have no control over. Overall I can't check everyone but I can warn people.

I think on the inside, Chris does hate me. She just doesn't admit it to me even though I can read it in her tweets. But the fact that she is contacting me at all tells me that he is unwilling to let something go after over a year has passed on this topic.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are actually people on that server I worry about more than just me.

Courtney and her sister Saki are just a few of the people Chris has gone after a little but there are other young girls on that server, some of them I have gotten to know really well. A lot of them are really talented too. I actually took the extra step of warning them about Chris and the dangers of talking to him at all or saying on the server that you are female at all. So when they need to talk about something personal, I tell them not to do it on Courtney's server but sometimes there are other people that join that I have no control over. Overall I can't check everyone but I can warn people.

I think on the inside, Chris does hate me. She just doesn't admit it to me even though I can read it in her tweets. But the fact that she is contacting me at all tells me that he is unwilling to let something go after over a year has passed on this topic.
Question: Why use female pronouns for Chris? You know he acts like a male predator around young an underaged girls. This isn't gendersperging, it's more about trying to understand your dynamic.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Question: Why use female pronouns for Chris? You know he acts like a male predator around young an underaged girls. This isn't gendersperging, it's more about trying to understand your dynamic.
Because my friends have told me that I needed to respect those pronouns Chris wanted. Even Courtney advocated for it. Now I didn't use to use them but I do it out of respect for the people I am around and I just got used to it.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It is rather wonderful, the way that he announces himself as Chris Chan and then suddenly remembers himself and gets all 'no no, SNT, this is actually the real Sonichu in Chris's body'. If we're being charitable, maybe he was trying to break it to her gently, but then when has Chris ever been subtle?
Chris is the most subtle and suave person ever

Like it took me months to figure out this was Chris Chan, he is such a good actor that I couldn't tell if this was really a 14 year old gay kid or the master of trolling CWC

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good on you for not sperging out over not celebrity Chris Chan reaching out to you and for having a modicum of respect for him, I guess. I wouldn’t have responded at all, honestly. Chris is an idiot, but he has a spectacular way with his tardspeech. You identified that he was trying to groom you, and you sidestepped it.

I’d say block him if I were you. I don’t see any meaningful interaction taking place after this, and I doubt you want to deal with his wëëngoons.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
It was probably me who said that.

For as long as Chris is on ProjectSNT's discord server I say the saga with her is still going on. It's either she gets banned for fucking up or her credit card maxes out or loses internet access when Barb goes away eventually.
Link us your Discord. I wanna see this.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Guys, let's clarify something. The girl who does Project SNT is not Something Random. These are two different people. Random is a guy who makes fanfics that contain the character SNT, plus Sonichu and other characters, but is not the originator of the character SNT. The Project SNT girl does in fact only accept people who donate on her Patreon to be on her discord. As to Random, you really can't blame him for not just picking up people from the Farms on a discord that's intended for story creation. The whole thing would rapidly get sidetracked into a giant mess and weens would appear as well. It's not like we can't discuss things right here.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Guys, let's clarify something. The girl who does Project SNT is not Something Random. These are two different people. Random is a guy who makes fanfics that contain the character SNT, plus Sonichu and other characters, but is not the originator of the character SNT. The Project SNT girl does in fact only accept people who donate on her Patreon to be on her discord. As to Random, you really can't blame him for not just picking up people from the Farms on a discord that's intended for story creation. The whole thing would rapidly get sidetracked into a giant mess and weens would appear as well. It's not like we can't discuss things right here.
I actually had probably what this form would call a ween within the circle of people I tend to talk too when writing this project. He would admit to calling Chris personally with his home phone number and even suggested that I would try and troll him myself. Eventually, our relationship fell apart and I ended up having to block him entirely because I didn't agree with his philosophy. This was a decision that was not just made by me but also among the people who I work with every day.

But yes, what you said is correct. I am not the same person as ProjectSNT, we are completely separate people.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
It amuses me that respecting Chris' pronouns only feed into his delusions, and those of most trannies really yet people feel the need to do so because otherwise they might be seen as a booly. As far as I'm concerned it's the same as enabling his other delusions. You seem mostly alright though, other than the autism all who associate with or think too much of Chris have.