Chris contacts me over Fan Fic -

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
cross post for relevance.
(https://twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu/status/1333292625567375361)
(archive)
Screenshot_20201130-000706.jpg

KillDaHo

Killing Hoes, doing blow
kiwifarms.net
You handled the interaction well. You lost a few points for not calling out his delusions, which where he is concerned basically enforces them. You could have nicely said that your work was fiction created by you and you weren't channeling dimensional bullshit.
Probably late to this, but I wouldn't be surprised if somethingrandom987 was just not trying to start a conflict. I mean, if I was talking to Chris I probably wouldn't bother with calling out his delusions, since all that'd do was make him angry and he never listens.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently sketching the Chaotic Combo, Punchy in particular. My stupid plans are Lolisa,Jamsta, Sonichu and Rosechu being based on Raichu; The rest of the "species" ( since obviously despite taking pride in 'inventing' them, he didn't even research animal biology) just Pika-Clones.
Is there any significance to having a Bible quote at the bottom of your first page of 'chu character sketches? That's definitely a new one on me.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Not just a fanfic but that tiny detail.
View attachment 1839563
Chris found the stone in the ruined outskirts of a jewish concentration camp in Poland? I guess he wanted to go a fascist pilgrimage and worship the Nazi overlords and see the legacy of their best work.

I'm sorry I can't read that sentence any other way when I try to read his incomprehensible jargon.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
Chris found the stone in the ruined outskirts of a jewish concentration camp in Poland? I guess he wanted to go a fascist pilgrimage and worship the Nazi overlords and see the legacy of their best work.

I'm sorry I can't read that sentence any other way when I try to read his incomprehensible jargon.
maybe chris was that guy who caught a Koffing in Auschwitz