Chris is going to Everfree Northwest -

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Chris either drew from imagination (evidence the horror that was SheCameForQuick.jpeg) or traced with that crazy Nintendo product he showed off once.

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to take bets or make some guesses on what will happen in Everfree NW with Chris?

Cause I am curious as to what you guys think will happen in said convention.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to take bets or make some guesses on what will happen in Everfree NW with Chris?

Cause I am curious as to what you guys think will happen in said convention.
He will travel with his group of local white knights who are going to tard wrangle him, hopefully they let him wear his cosplay for the journey, but they probably won't as it'll be embarrassing enough traveling with the retard.

He will go to the convention, walk around awkwardly eavesdropping on peoples conversations hoping to be included while he's in between taking pictures with all the other retards who want to take a selfie with Chris Chan. He will spend a bunch of money on over priced garbage that he doesn't need to add to the hoard and he will go to whatever panels or events they have and sperg about sonichu/merge shit incoherently while people nod and smile and politely wait for him to stop speaking.

He'll return home and for months years will constantly bring up his time at the west coast pony fucker party on twitter and how he can't wait to be back in the company of like minded retards who expressed him good vibes and pleasant conversation among which. He will add the convention pass to his jumble of trash around his neck and wear it like it's a family heirloom and will jump at the opportunity to crowd fund his next retard gathering.

TLDR; nothing, it'll be boring.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't going to end well.

It's like 3000 miles from the Horde to Seattle. He'd be better off flying not only would it be cheaper but he'd get there in 6 hours or so instead of 42. If he's driving the van he could sleep in the back but he'd also need to fill up the tank on that thing at least 6 times. Already a one way trip is going to cost him over $300 in gas alone as compared to $200 for a flight.

But Chris isn't flying and I'm pretty sure that anybody who bought a seat next to the tranny retard would want to change immediately especially when he shits himself after they encounter turbulence and he thinks they're going to crash.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'd be better off flying not only would it be cheaper but he'd get there in 6 hours or so instead of 42.
Now, I've driven some real shitboxes cross country, but that thing isn't going to make it. He's going to break down in Kansas. Either he will have an autistic meltdown from being out of his element, or the van will break down and he will have an even bigger autistic meltdown.

Really, the only way to get him there is by plane because otherwise it will end in disaster. Worse, boring disaster with no content.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Now, I've driven some real shitboxes cross country, but that thing isn't going to make it. He's going to break down in Kansas. Either he will have an autistic meltdown from being out of his element, or the van will break down and he will have an even bigger autistic meltdown.

Really, the only way to get him there is by plane because otherwise it will end in disaster. Worse, boring disaster with no content.
maybe a bit of a power level but i've driven coast to coast in the double digit amount of times, a lot of them in a shittier vehicle than chris owns. most of the drive from virginia is flat easy roads until he hits wyoming or montana depending on which way he would take. Even then, only a few areas are a little sketchy for a shitty vehicle. I think the main problem chris would have would be doing the speed limit which is exceptionally high compared to the rest of the country and on some roads you're forced to merge into the truck traffic. Truckers are not forgiving when driving cross country, they will tailgate and blow their horns excessively until you get the fuck out of their way. Since chris drives about as fast as a 90 year old florida snowbird, he would have a stressful time.

Unless his van has major mechanical issues or transmission problems, it wouldn't be a problem.

But it's all moot, he's flying out with his entourage of white knights with a 5k purse

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unless his van has major mechanical issues or transmission problems, it wouldn't be a problem.
It's what's behind the wheel that will lead to problems, whether they be mechanical because he retardedly drives with the oil light on until the engine burns out, or whatever. He doesn't have it in him to react appropriately to anything unexpected that happens either because of his severe autism.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
It's what's behind the wheel that will lead to problems, whether they be mechanical because he retardedly drives with the oil light on until the engine burns out, or whatever. He doesn't have it in him to react appropriately to anything unexpected that happens either because of his severe autism.
I mean I won't lie, a dash cam but reversed to show his potato shaped head would be hilarious. I'd love to see him tard rage when he's surrounded by tractor trailers tailgating and blowing their horns so loud he can't think. Or what he would do when he gets to the few mountain roads that have the runaway truck lanes. He'd prob just go airborne because he was too busy trying to hatch eggs in Pokemon go instead of watching the road.

All I know is it would be more exciting than him flying, for us.

Last edited:

Alpha Kennybody

Previously Tiger Tanaka
kiwifarms.net
maybe a bit of a power level but i've driven coast to coast in the double digit amount of times, a lot of them in a shittier vehicle than chris owns. most of the drive from virginia is flat easy roads until he hits wyoming or montana depending on which way he would take. Even then, only a few areas are a little sketchy for a shitty vehicle. I think the main problem chris would have would be doing the speed limit which is exceptionally high compared to the rest of the country and on some roads you're forced to merge into the truck traffic. Truckers are not forgiving when driving cross country, they will tailgate and blow their horns excessively until you get the fuck out of their way. Since chris drives about as fast as a 90 year old florida snowbird, he would have a stressful time.

But it's all moot, he's flying out with his entourage of white knights with a 5k purse
Man that's awesome. Any favourite places when driving? Do you get time to appreciate any of it?

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
He will travel with his group of local white knights who are going to tard wrangle him, hopefully they let him wear his cosplay for the journey, but they probably won't as it'll be embarrassing enough traveling with the retard.

He will go to the convention, walk around awkwardly eavesdropping on peoples conversations hoping to be included while he's in between taking pictures with all the other retards who want to take a selfie with Chris Chan. He will spend a bunch of money on over priced garbage that he doesn't need to add to the hoard and he will go to whatever panels or events they have and sperg about sonichu/merge shit incoherently while people nod and smile and politely wait for him to stop speaking.

He'll return home and for months years will constantly bring up his time at the west coast pony fucker party on twitter and how he can't wait to be back in the company of like minded retards who expressed him good vibes and pleasant conversation among which. He will add the convention pass to his jumble of trash around his neck and wear it like it's a family heirloom and will jump at the opportunity to crowd fund his next retard gathering.

TLDR; nothing, it'll be boring.
i'm sure he will hit on any women that will speak to him.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

Even if the van was in perfect running order, and we know it's not because basic maintenance is not in his wheelhouse, he wouldn't be able to make it driving cross country.

Aggressive drivers, traffic jams, long boring stretches of highway in Kansas that just go on forever and I'd be surprised if he even made it 1/4 of the way there and not have a complete meltdown behind the wheel. Chris is not competent enough to make it all the way to Seattle. What he would need is somebody to take over the driving part of the way when he gets too anxious. But of course trapped in a minivan with Chris for at least two days would be enough to drive anybody crazy.

No. He's managed to raise $5000 on his Gofundme. He can get a plane ticket out there.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
long boring stretches of highway in Kansas
He wouldn't go through Kansas it would be Nebraska or Wisconsin depending on which way he would go.

But I'd love to see his reaction driving down I80 through Nebraska in the middle of the summer when it's as if every 20 minutes someone takes a steaming diarrhea in your nose. Passing the slaughter houses every couple miles is a nightmare. However that putrid smell of faeces and rotting flesh is probably what he smells like every day so he might not even bat an eye

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't go through Kansas it would be Nebraska or Wisconsin depending on which way he would go.

But I'd love to see his reaction driving down I80 through Nebraska in the middle of the summer when it's as if every 20 minutes someone takes a steaming diarrhea in your nose. Passing the slaughter houses every couple miles is a nightmare. However that putrid smell of faeces and rotting flesh is probably what he smells like every day so he might not even bat an eye
I was just thinking a long straight highway over extremely flat land. And since Kansas is scientifically proven to be flatter than a pancake then that was the first thing that came to mind.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It’s weird people are talking about Chris doing a cross country trip when he bought a plane ticket already

28FADE89-4A4E-4640-BFD0-DADEC6633446.jpeg

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
It’s weird people are talking about Chris doing a cross country trip when he bought a plane ticket already

View attachment 2370157
But Chris is flying

No. He's managed to raise $5000 on his Gofundme. He can get a plane ticket out there.

All I know is it would be more exciting than him flying, for us.

We know, we're just discussing how driving could potentially be more entertaining. He probably could have gotten 10k if he streamed his cross country journey. Imagine all the donations pouring in as he rambled about the merge driving through the Rockies shitting in his car seat of the rental car.