Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
Now I think about it really only when the issue has passed like him raging and throwing public tantrums about blue armed Sonic.

I've said it before a while back but Chris reminds me a LOT like the autistic guy in the I Think We're Alone Now documentary who stalked 80's music star Tiffany, even when people clearly told him to stop he did it anyway because he claims to have special psychic techniques that allow him to talk to anyone telepathically and despite anything Tiffany, her lawyers or police said she was secretly really into him and was just lying about being creeped out because she didn't want to upset her then boyfriend.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chris used that logic about having special magical insight any time he wanted to creep on someone or was somehow in a position to rape again.
I mean he literally did say he consulted with his higher deities, who said it was okay, but he also literally has been claiming to BE the goddess of [insert here] and so there isn't really a "higher power" than him.

"I consulted myself and I said it was okay." Awesome.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone may try to film Chris entering the courthouse.

(may not be a good idea)
I don't know if that will be possible. If it's like other places I've seen, they bring in batches of defendants in a windowless van from the jail, and if there's a parking garage in the courthouse, bring them into the courthouse with a dedicated elevator, and into the courtroom by a separate door than the public uses. I'm not sure what kind of facilities they have where Chris is going, but there are usually security protocols they follow to keep the inmates and the public safe and away from each other.

Someone who's actually been in this particular court might know more. I recall they actually did perp walk Nick Bate, for instance, and a Kiwi lawyer got footage of that, but that was a small rural court.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
I mean he literally did say he consulted with his higher deities, who said it was okay, but he also literally has been claiming to BE the goddess of [insert here] and so there isn't really a "higher power" than him.

"I consulted myself and I said it was okay." Awesome.
He said "And my ally deities guided me to seek her out and make things go further with great effort."

Which I've always wondered about, because his "ally deities" almost certainly means CPU goddesses, which means BOTH his fictional characters AND friend-trolls who have achieved goddess-hood.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
And if asked, I'm sure he'd swear Barb was a willing enthusiastic participant. He just falls apart when you press for basic details, like "how did it start?" And "why now?"

Yeah, he's been cultivating his own ween farm for a decade, weeding out everyone who tried to tell him to get a real life, and not be such a colossal screw-up, but this is just more of him seeing himself as a cult leader and new realm goddess. All those not in the cult must be excommunicated. He made sure to play coy with anyone like Null who'd have been like, "that's illegal, and highly immoral. Don't do that, and I'm calling the cops." So he learned from the "I drink my own cum," stint that certain things gross people out. Good job, still not as smart as any basic dog.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
not much left to say here now that everfree has come and gone and everyone's been refunded. Truly chris is the modern day Icarus. He had a steady gig commissioning artwork, the boss was handling his finances, he was packed and ready to go, could have checked in at the four seasons hell he MIGHT have gotten laid by a real girl who wasn't a dried up old husk.

the only difference is at least Icarus got the sweet release of death when he flew too close to the sun and invoked the wrath of Helios.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not much left to say here now that everfree has come and gone and everyone's been refunded. Truly chris is the modern day Icarus. He had a steady gig commissioning artwork, the boss was handling his finances, he was packed and ready to go, could have checked in at the four seasons hell he MIGHT have gotten laid by a real girl who wasn't a dried up old husk.

the only difference is at least Icarus got the sweet release of death when he flew too close to the sun and invoked the wrath of Helios.
It’s great because what better of an example of two drastically diverging paths he could’ve taken. Instant gratification has always been a huge problem for him. Couldn’t just sit on his fucking hands for a month and a half and not rape his mother.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
It’s great because what better of an example of two drastically diverging paths he could’ve taken. Instant gratification has always been a huge problem for him. Couldn’t just sit on his fucking hands for a month and a half and not rape his mother.
hell as much as he Shouldn't have been doing that, nobody was none the wiser about it untill he started blathering on about it to bella. All he had to do was shut the fuck up and not go bragging about it, so it's even worse knowing he not only was getting his long overdue sexual gratification from barb but he could have gotten some at everfree from that girl who legitimately was willing to have to have sex with him.

forget the Icarus analogy this story is up there with some of the most fucked up shit the greek gods have ever done.

Dickens Cider

Environmentally Sound Shitposting.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure someone will be there to court report if it’s even in person- where I live most appearances are distance zoom stuff. So we might get to watch yet. Of course we could always get gunt driving over to the courthouse, having horse go in to the wrong information desk to ask while he hides, then watch him go to find whatever buffet is open and ask random people if they know which court it is, then get a tip from someone and drive back to get some footage while autistically screaming killstream.com and thinking he did something. Maybe this time a bailiff tazes the shit outta him and maybe horse for good measure. Who knows it might be entertaining either way

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hell as much as he Shouldn't have been doing that, nobody was none the wiser about it untill he started blathering on about it to bella. All he had to do was shut the fuck up and not go bragging about it, so it's even worse knowing he not only was getting his long overdue sexual gratification from barb but he could have gotten some at everfree from that girl who legitimately was willing to have to have sex with him.

forget the Icarus analogy this story is up there with some of the most fucked up shit the greek gods have ever done.
Even worse was him volunteering this info to Null for no good reason except for bragging rights and bro points. If Null hadn’t had so much latent affection towards Chris to not see “much older girlfriend with a grown son that he’s known for a long time” was thinly veiled code for “I’m fisting my mother every few days”, the whole jig could’ve been up right then and there. And Null was his bag man and travel agent for bronycon, so a foolishly unwarranted risk to tell him about it.