Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Even worse was him volunteering this info to Null for no good reason except for bragging rights and bro points. If Null hadn’t had so much latent affection towards Chris to not see “much older girlfriend with a grown son that he’s known for a long time” was thinly veiled code for “I’m fisting my mother every few days”, the whole jig could’ve been up right then and there. And Null was his bag man and travel agent for bronycon, so a foolishly unwarranted risk to tell him about it.
So whats the only con that hasn't permabanned chris yet? i think the only well known ones left are comic con and babscon. I wouldn't be shocked if after all this even if Chris gets off as light as they can with only six months to year in regional or some low security "adult detention center." He looks into going to babscon once it finally comes back. It's gonna be a lot harder especially if the tugboat sinks since as of now its his last remaining source of income (again assuming the charges get reduced to misdemeanors) and i doubt gofundme wants anything to do with him anymore.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So whats the only con that hasn't permabanned chris yet? i think the only well known ones left are comic con and babscon. I wouldn't be shocked if after all this even if Chris gets off as light as they can with only six months to year in regional or some low security "adult detention center." He looks into going to babscon once it finally comes back. It's gonna be a lot harder especially if the tugboat sinks since as of now its his last remaining source of income (again assuming the charges get reduced to misdemeanors) and i doubt gofundme wants anything to do with him anymore.
If he ever gets back on the scene again, I’m sure folks will snitch on him to con organizers as they always do. This time at least, he’ll have the criminal record to back up their claims.

Here’s the thing, if he goes away for a while, shit even ten months, I wonder if this HEAVY dose of reality will taint his world of faggoty ponies and cotton candy clouds. Not saying he’ll abandon mental escapism, just that he might drop the “peace, love & ponies” schtik and start getting into darker, more adult fandoms.

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net
He’s going to make a scene about Gen 5.

Seattle is home to an awful lot of professional media empires.

It’s over 3000 miles away.

The last con he was banned from, was at least only two or three states away.

This is a disaster waiting to happen and I’m ready for the Mother Calling.
haha i could totally see all of these happening

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
If he ever gets back on the scene again, I’m sure folks will snitch on him to con organizers as they always do. This time at least, he’ll have the criminal record to back up their claims.

Here’s the thing, if he goes away for a while, shit even ten months, I wonder if this HEAVY dose of reality will taint his world of faggoty ponies and cotton candy clouds. Not saying he’ll abandon mental escapism, just that he might drop the “peace, love & ponies” schtik and start getting into darker, more adult fandoms.
This is Chris we're talking about, and even in minium security or tard camp the most entertainment he'll get is a a shitty tv in a rec room with basic cable at best, over the air broadcast at worst. Even if Tyrell tells him " switch back to b.e.t less he get capped." Or big bubba wants to watch the fatties on my 600lb life. Chris will always stick to what's familiar to him and never leave his wheelhouse.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris will always stick to what's familiar to him and never leave his wheelhouse
He'll flip the script, sometimes drastically, when he finds a strong enough impetus. He went from this:
92C37320-8279-4F03-B294-1F1EC87F364D.jpeg
to this:
504B7038-E247-4E0F-ADE3-EBB63CE50129.jpeg
In just one year.

slimz

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
kiwifarms.net

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine many furry cons would ban him. I mean all he did was fuck his mother. "Who among us hasn't?"

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think he might get into reading, either manga and comics if they’re available at the prison library or young adult fiction failing that.

But due to his autism I can’t see Chris doing a 180 and suddenly moving on to more adult interests.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I think he might get into reading, either manga and comics if they’re available at the prison library or young adult fiction failing that.

But due to his autism I can’t see Chris doing a 180 and suddenly moving on to more adult interests.
Most prison libraries have books intended to educate and train the inmates for potential employment in something vocational. Which Chris will refuse to do, any recreational books they carry will be tittles too advanced for his little peanut brain to handle. War and peace, Les Miserables, hell even something like Great Gatsby or grapes of wrath would be too hard and or boring for Chris.

They might have recently added easier material given how many tards are ending up in the system but even those books tend to be easy material on par with middle or high school English, not goosebumps or diary of a wimpy kid.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s great because what better of an example of two drastically diverging paths he could’ve taken. Instant gratification has always been a huge problem for him. Couldn’t just sit on his fucking hands for a month and a half and not rape his mother.
Imagine you had a choice between a pretty sweet life with everything for free or getting ploughed up the ass in prison for the rest of your life, and all you had to do was NOT rape your withered old bag of a mom every three days.

Well that is the life of Chris, and he chose to rape his mom. I hope he dies behind bars.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is not going to Everfree anymore, why is this topic active?

Seriously, Not only is he not going, to Everfree, Everfree is over, and even the money that was going to send him to Everfree has been returned. This topic should probably be locked and 'Chris and Future cons speculation' started up instead.

(Apologies for backseat jannying to those who don't like it, but srsly.)

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the same thing. They are both attempts to touch china. It's just that the latter picture got him attention from a new crowd (the lgbtq community) so he stuck with it.
Carlos was pretty evidently 'troll' produced while Chris's subsequent gender... posturing... seem to be rooted in a deeper psychological need.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
ngl, I was hoping for Chris Chan to go all Bolivian Army Standoff and mace a wall of convention security (not like him being a total faggot at Gamestop, I'm talking actually going for the eyes and orifices, screaming, pain, all of that fun mayhem) before being tackled into submission and finally hauled away by the cops.

Oh well.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, Not only is he not going, to Everfree, Everfree is over, and even the money that was going to send him to Everfree has been returned. This topic should probably be locked and 'Chris and Future cons speculation' started up instead.

(Apologies for backseat jannying to those who don't like it, but srsly.)
you and @slimz have my vote for a Chris and future con speculation megathread...id start it myself but my privileges for starting threads is insufficient.