Chris Scaife / Angelica Perduta / Demonica Perduta / Melahi Ngaro - 60-something MRA-Troon Hybrid w/ Split Personalities & a Sock Account Army.

• DDoS is active again.
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net

The hell is going on with that hair?

Troonnaps - A portmaneau of "troon", which is a transtrender failing at presenting as a preferred gender and "naps" as in a rat's nets of nappy fucking hair.

There's not much that triggers me but troons with bad fucking hair gets my goddamn goat every time. You gotta brush and wash it daily. Ugh.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He commented on this article: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...en-hormones-a7933741.html?cmpid=facebook-post

G71IwuJ.png

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
this person is like a shallow parody of overzealous trans people at the beginning of their transition.

"Look at me! I'm a woman! I'm real! I'm beautiful and lack the self awareness necessary to realize that I'm actually a walking mess! I focus entirely on the fact that I'm trans because I don't have any actual personality!"

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
this person is like a shallow parody of overzealous trans people at the beginning of their transition.

"Look at me! I'm a woman! I'm real! I'm beautiful and lack the self awareness necessary to realize that I'm actually a walking mess! I focus entirely on the fact that I'm trans because I don't have any actual personality!"

What's funnier is how he'll never be a real father to his children and his brothers basically have to stand in for him because he thought turning a fetish into an identity was a bright idea.

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Children who grow up with a really fucked up parent (especially of the same sex as them) often have the worry, what if somewhere inside me lurks the same brokenness? Men with dads who abandoned them worry they'll abandon their kids if they ever have them, so some of them decide against ever having kids to protect against it. Abusers' kids worry they'll continue the abuse cycle. And so on.

This poor son-of-a-bitch's kids. Imagine wondering if lurking in the back of your psyche, to be released when you least expect it, is a full-on no-shame autogynephilia fetish that you care more about than anyone you love.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Daily reminder: Chris Scaife is a social pariah and universally vilified in his local community. Sperg harder, you maori mung.

Yellow Yam Scam

Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many women do you know who take pictures of themselves standing around for no reason other than to show that they are, indeed, a "woman"?

Him being trans is so obviously a fetish because the pictures exist for no purpose then to show people on the internet that he's dressed as a woman. They're not to show off a new outfit, as woman sometimes do, or selfies with friends, as women sometimes do, or to show a new make-up style, as women sometimes do. They're literally just an excuse for this loser to show people what he's doing in the privacy of his home. It's no different from weirdos who upload videos of themselves jerking off to xhamster.

Last edited: