Chris Scaife / Angelica Perduta / Demonica Perduta / Melahi Ngaro - 60-something MRA-Troon Hybrid w/ Split Personalities & a Sock Account Army.

• DDoS is active again.
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Q6tlbQZHAz6 said:
Would you be willing to testify to that in court? Especially the bit about my family making the allegation.

Absolutely.

Q6tlbQZHAz6 said:
Anyway I just like giving U negs cuz it's my way of saying "KillJoy Was Here"... but I suppose that was b4 Ur time. :/
BTW my account name is my password... abd I don't even need a VPN with my latest bot... but have fun... and catch U l8r
love ... Angelica

noonecurr.gif

NIGGO KILLA

We wuz Mobla suits n shit
kiwifarms.net
It's "Kilroy" not "killjoy" you Dumbass.

Also if ratings mean that much to chris I should just go through and delete all of his from the thread.

Can we delete neg ratings from this thread altogether?

Last edited:

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol okay so I went through and removed all of Chris's ratings from the thread since he's so obsessed with them. In doing so, I learned some things!

Chris not only negrates everyone's posts, but he obsessively goes through to posrate his own. Those have been deleted too :)
When accounts are merged, the ratings aren't but since they aren't tied to users they are permanent. The beginning of the thread has a few undeletable ones but that's ok!
He really hates it when it's pointed out he has man shoulders, permanent stubble, a goofy ass deep voice, or is a rapist pedophile who's entire family hates him. Those posts had the grandest number of negrates.

@AnOminous, speaking of troons with crossbows.

Chris seems to waffle on his feelings. If anyone posts pictures or videos of him like the post above, half the ratings will be positive and the other half negative, as if he can't decide between hating people making fun of him or liking that he sees himself.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
lol okay so I went through and removed all of Chris's ratings from the thread since he's so obsessed with them. In doing so, I learned some things!

Chris not only negrates everyone's posts, but he obsessively goes through to posrate his own. Those have been deleted too :)
When accounts are merged, the ratings aren't but since they aren't tied to users they are permanent. The beginning of the thread has a few undeletable ones but that's ok!
He really hates it when it's pointed out he has man shoulders, permanent stubble, a goofy ass deep voice, or is a rapist pedophile who's entire family hates him. Those posts had the grandest number of negrates.

Chris seems to waffle on his feelings. If anyone posts pictures or videos of him like the post above, half the ratings will be positive and the other half negative, as if he can't decide between hating people making fun of him or liking that he sees himself.

hot-pockets.jpg

You get a years supply, sir.

WeeGee

Mask off, fuck rona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All his neg rates are gone just like that? Lmao now he's gotta make 100 more socks.

• Agree
Reactions: Hui