Chris writes to Kengle from Prison (dated October 4th, 2021) -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Epic Fisting Man

Hello fellow Kiwi Farms members
kiwifarms.net
Don't know what thread to put this in since the update thread is locked but Chris wrote a letter to @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt as sonichu.

chris-chan-outer-envelope-jpg.10279

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did I just read?

Seriously he's so far off the Depend the Mariana Trench would seem more apt, but he at least remembered to beg, that's going to be a important skill for him going forward.

But what's this about a prair rug and deck of playing cards? Is he finding depth in playing solitaire while sitting on a rug?

Epic Fisting Man

Hello fellow Kiwi Farms members
kiwifarms.net
This letter is a whole lot funnier.

"...contact the local Virginia Governor of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as president Biden, and get me, Christine's Body, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get out of this Jail and mess"

Lol! Chris wants Kengle to contact Biden to get him out of jail.

Last edited:

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net

"...contact the local Virginia Governor of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA as well as president Biden, and get me, Christine's Bod, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get out of this Jail and mess"

I'm guessing now there is going to be a lot of unfunny weens trying that on CWC's behalf, I just hope it backfires on him.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know if he's going to request that the prison guards address him as Sonichu.
They'll just give him nicknames like every inmates have.

"...contact the local Virginia Governor of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as president Biden, and get me, Christine's Bod, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get out of this Jail and mess"

Lol! Chris wants Kengle to contact Biden to get him out of jail.
Forget Snowden, Chris deserves a pardon for what she had done to her mother.
If that happens, we might hear more from Fox News.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
I've just noticed something, he say's that others have failed there tests epically? That would seem to imply he's tried reaching out to others from prison and there are more letters floating around out there that haven't been posted.

I wonder who he's wrote, Barb I'm guessing and possibly Rocky? they would be unwilling to share but anyone else? So far we've had Ken and Null but I wonder if he's written to any other Christorical figures or if they have reached out to him and he's replying as and when he gets a chance to.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
Also should this get a new thread?
Does there really need to be a new thread? It's not like there's much to say. It's a relatively small update all things considered.

Now if Chris manages to establish a correspondence with someone on the outside, that would be a hell of a lot more threadworthy.

EDIT: Now I just look silly.

Last edited: