Christ is King - Gunto Redentor - Can Ethan Be Saved or is he Satan's Forever?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
can ethan oliver ralph be redeemed in the biblical sense? not for me or any of us to say in all seriousness, can he be redeemed in so far as how we as people should treat him ie one who has repaid all his debts to society and the people he has wronged and can be trusted not to just do it all again or something worse? no absolutely not at this point
Brutal! So you're saying there's no way he could be redeemed? Like nothing at all? He's that far gone?
There is no salvation for Ethan Oliver Ralph. He is destined to forever go down the path of being a piece of shit.
Again, that's brutal. It's not like he killed anyone outside of that mouthy bitch behind the Arby's in the 90s. There's not anything he could do?

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
He tried to pimp out his unborn child to be raped before he even knew the gender
Come on Ralph's a piece of shit but we don't know that's what he was doing for sure. Like we don't know what's exactly in his heart, maybe that was Mantsu's thoughts and not his. That's quite the leap and not 100% proven is all I'm saying.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People don’t usually turn their lives around until they hit rock bottom. He may be falling, but he hasn’t hit it yet. He still has money and he still has his show. When he loses both and if he survives his fall, I can see him being born again. He may even try his hand at being a motivational speaker or a minister.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I know God is the force that picked me up,
I know Christ is the fountain that fills my cup (with maker's mark)

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Come on Ralph's a piece of shit but we don't know that's what he was doing for sure. Like we don't know what's exactly in his heart, maybe that was Mantsu's thoughts and not his. That's quite the leap and not 100% proven is all I'm saying.
he flagged me for insulting his orientation of child molester though so he actually did admit to it and never ever even NAWT TROOO'd it:
gatoravows (1).png

keep in mind he could have flagged me for something else and twitter would have listened to his checkmark, he is specifically pissed i mocked child molesters and rapists and fetus pimps.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
he flagged me for insulting his orientation of child molester though so he actually did admit to it and never ever even NAWT TROOO'd it:
Hate giving the pig the benefit of the doubt but that's not an admission of what you're asserting. Lmao it's funny af but not an admission that he was whoring out his baby.