Sonichu Christian Weston Chandlers Adult Chronicles -

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
If I had any skill, I'd make it look like he was twirling some gladioli about.

View attachment 876820View attachment 876821

For stuff he's saying:
If you must write prose and poems, the words you use should be your own.
Meat is murder
Let me get my hands on your mammary glands
To die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Over the moors, take me to the moors
I am the son, and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
You've got everything now (If you can set it so he only says it when you reach 100% completion)
cwcissey.png

Added! For the lines, are they meant to be all together, or separate lines? I currently have them as separate random lines in-game. If you want to change/add anything else, just let me know.

@Cast Away you'll need to line your sprites up onto the template in my initial post to be included.
We also need to provide a sprite for when the characters are talking as well right?
To address this since multiple users have asked, I'm allowing portrait art for cameos now. They are not necessary though. Portrait art must have a transparent background and be the same subject matter as your sprite art in order to be included.

Maple

kiwifarms.net
I never did show off CWCville's "happiness" area in-motion. Let me rectify that:

This is the main area of CWCville once you step out of Chris's mayor office and parodies his idea for "Pokemon: Lightning Version". It's practically a game within a game!

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I make a request to have Chris in his current state be a character that he meets from the future? I know I’m not animating it myself and that I’m too busy and unskilled to ever do this myself but seriously it would be funny for Chris to meet his future self but not be completely aware it was him on either end. Basically ranting about Dimensional Merges and Transgender issues and have Chris repulsed by this whole idea as his past self. Idk maybe as part of the bonus stage or something.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any paint program will do for sprites like these, especially when you have a template to follow.
I did my best. No back sprite, though. This was kind of frustrating. Meowthkip will probably just stand around, looking from side-to-side.

MeowthkipSprites.png

Lines could include "I make money off the lasagna I eat!", "Splash to the max!" "Being gay is A-OK!" and "When will Sonichu-senpai notice me? SIGH..."

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net

Maple

kiwifarms.net
debugroom.png

Just wrapped up the events for Kiwi Farms, there's a huge twist for this area (the above pic is altered to prevent spoilers) that I hope everyone has fun with! And in case anyone wasn't aware, updates for the game's development can be found at its site here:
I'm going to be starting on the Adam Saga next, then move on to the battles that need made. The Mimms fight is going to be a fun one.

For anyone wanting to get in as a cameo but having trouble with the sprite art, the spriter's resource is a great source:
You can use a character from here as a base and edit it into whatever you want. Just make sure you line it up onto the template afterwards.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905495

Just wrapped up the events for Kiwi Farms, there's a huge twist for this area (the above pic is altered to prevent spoilers) that I hope everyone has fun with! And in case anyone wasn't aware, updates for the game's development can be found at its site here:
I'm going to be starting on the Adam Saga next, then move on to the battles that need made. The Mimms fight is going to be a fun one.

For anyone wanting to get in as a cameo but having trouble with the sprite art, the spriter's resource is a great source:
You can use a character from here as a base and edit it into whatever you want. Just make sure you line it up onto the template afterwards.
ohohohohohoh this pleases me. I have to download this game.