Sonichu Christian Weston Chandlers Adult Chronicles -

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
We also need to provide a sprite for when the characters are talking as well right?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had any skill, I'd make it look like he was twirling some gladioli about.

Mozsprite.png
TalkyMoz.png

For stuff he's saying:
If you must write prose and poems, the words you use should be your own.
Meat is murder
Let me get my hands on your mammary glands
To die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Over the moors, take me to the moors
I am the son, and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
You've got everything now (If you can set it so he only says it when you reach 100% completion)

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
I can be seekrit boss. no need sprite :evil:

Awesome to see it's still alive! Glad i haven't tried any demos yet.

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
If I had any skill, I'd make it look like he was twirling some gladioli about.

View attachment 876820View attachment 876821

For stuff he's saying:
If you must write prose and poems, the words you use should be your own.
Meat is murder
Let me get my hands on your mammary glands
To die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Over the moors, take me to the moors
I am the son, and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
You've got everything now (If you can set it so he only says it when you reach 100% completion)
cwcissey.png

Added! For the lines, are they meant to be all together, or separate lines? I currently have them as separate random lines in-game. If you want to change/add anything else, just let me know.

@Cast Away you'll need to line your sprites up onto the template in my initial post to be included.
We also need to provide a sprite for when the characters are talking as well right?
To address this since multiple users have asked, I'm allowing portrait art for cameos now. They are not necessary though. Portrait art must have a transparent background and be the same subject matter as your sprite art in order to be included.

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
I never did show off CWCville's "happiness" area in-motion. Let me rectify that:

This is the main area of CWCville once you step out of Chris's mayor office and parodies his idea for "Pokemon: Lightning Version". It's practically a game within a game!

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Can I make a request to have Chris in his current state be a character that he meets from the future? I know I’m not animating it myself and that I’m too busy and unskilled to ever do this myself but seriously it would be funny for Chris to meet his future self but not be completely aware it was him on either end. Basically ranting about Dimensional Merges and Transgender issues and have Chris repulsed by this whole idea as his past self. Idk maybe as part of the bonus stage or something.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any paint program will do for sprites like these, especially when you have a template to follow.
I did my best. No back sprite, though. This was kind of frustrating. Meowthkip will probably just stand around, looking from side-to-side.

MeowthkipSprites.png

Lines could include "I make money off the lasagna I eat!", "Splash to the max!" "Being gay is A-OK!" and "When will Sonichu-senpai notice me? SIGH..."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino