Christopher Dugger / DeliriumSade / October Evans / OctoberGrrrl / "Christina Autumn Taylor" etc... - Edgelord Kiwi Farms hater, Does gross BDSM bullshit, Wants to bang Freyja Falke, Running for POTUS

• DDoS is active again.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
So after a short absence he's going back to social media. He now has an Instagram and is still raging against Hachiko and the usual suspects.
1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg6.jpeg7.jpeg
He claims to be engaged and that everyone is jealous of him.
8.jpeg9.jpeg10.jpeg
His links: https://wlo.link/@deafgamergrrrl

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Chris is the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different result.

I'M INNOCENT! THE FBI CLEARED ME! I WAS HACKED! IT'S ALL FAKED! I'M NOTIFYING MY LAWYERS! I DIDN'T MAIL MYSELF THOSE FAKE BOMBS! GIBS ME DAT CUZ I'M DEAF/GAY/NB/TRANS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

At least Chris mixed it up a but with this imaginary fiancée and his delusion of having a successful business. YOU GOT US PEGGED, CHRIS! WHO WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS OF A PSYCHO NEET AND HIS MADE-UP FINANCEE?

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those are a lot of words for what basically amounts to "It wasn't me!"

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Those are a lot of words for what basically amounts to "It wasn't me!"
I'm really kicking myself today. Early he did a 45 minute Facebook live stream on his person page. It was pure suicide baiting. Within 5 minutes he holding a knife up against his chest. A few minutes later he was trying to access the roof to his building but was unable to get past the lock on the hatch. He then went on and streamed an incoherent session with a help line. I'm really wish I would have been able to save it.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really kicking myself today. Early he did a 45 minute Facebook live stream on his person page. It was pure suicide baiting. Within 5 minutes he holding a knife up against his chest. A few minutes later he was trying to access the roof to his building but was unable to get past the lock on the hatch. He then went on and streamed an incoherent session with a help line. I'm really wish I would have been able to save it.

Funny how someone living such a good life with a successful business and wonderful finance suddenly wants to throw it away by killing themselves.

Even more funny is how Chris didn't just KILL THEMSELVES like actual suicidal people do. OH NO I WAS GOING TO JUMP OFF A ROOF BUT OOPS THE DOOR IS LOCKED SORRY LOOKS LIKE CAN'T KILL MYSELF AFTER ALL OH DARN! I mean, it's not like he couldn't just jump out a window or swallow a bottle of aspirin from the dollar store or any of the hundreds of ways that non-attention whores manage to off themselves.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Chris is still tard raging and making empty threats.
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 6.08.29 PM.png

He's still going with the imaginary fiancé bit. All those TikToks and not another individual in sight. Just like your fake ex-wife and daughter.
oe.png
He's still randomly contacting people on Curious Cat. I saw some where the sender was pretending to be his imaginary fiance.

Hey Chris, Paris is a promising cow. Why don't you dump your info?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chloe killed herself because she was mentally ill, and her so-called tranny "friends" left her to twist in the wind.

Get your facts right, you waste of oxygen.
It's so tiresome how these deliriously idiotic cocksuckers just make up facts whole cloth and then shriek these imaginary hallucinations at each other like utter morons, every one of them echoing the others' idiocy mindlessly.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so tiresome how these deliriously idiotic cocksuckers just make up facts whole cloth and then shriek these imaginary hallucinations at each other like utter morons, every one of them echoing the others' idiocy mindlessly.
Chloe even left behind documents that laid all the blame on the "friends" who left her to her own devices the second she became an inconvience to them and they were unable to squeeze any money or social currency from her, as well as the US health care system that did not give her the help she needed for her mental condition.