Christopher Makin / Sabine Isca / thatsabinegirl / b1ueye / Naomi Technoir / Naomi Armitage / Sabine Yeuxbleus - Tranny former hooker involved in rat king twitter drama, Mad about GamerGate & wants to get paid for gaming

• DDoS is active again.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she's part Middle Eastern.

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
I think she's part Middle Eastern.
Sabine's a quarter-Indian.
sabquarter.png

https://twitter.com/ThatSabineGirl/status/880748632823259136 (http://archive.md/vvyUt)

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't she supposed to be getting surgery?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/sC7l0

"I'm literally too afraid for my life to live my life thanks cis people"
Dude lives in London. Unless he's on the shittest of the shit council estate (in which case the worst he'll face will be local kids shouting names), he won't even get noticed never mind abused/attacked/murdered. It's London. It's full of weirdos. No-one cares.

I thought about recommending somewhere like Oldham if he really wants to feel unwelcome, but people would probably just laugh, point and ignore there too. Literally no-one gives a shit about troons unless they're in your face causing you trouble.

There's a lesson there somewhere.

TheQueerion

kiwifarms.net
Dude lives in London. Unless he's on the shittest of the shit council estate (in which case the worst he'll face will be local kids shouting names), he won't even get noticed never mind abused/attacked/murdered. It's London. It's full of weirdos. No-one cares.

I thought about recommending somewhere like Oldham if he really wants to feel unwelcome, but people would probably just laugh, point and ignore there too. Literally no-one gives a shit about troons unless they're in your face causing you trouble.

There's a lesson there somewhere.

I didn't think she lived in London unless there's been a move or something. I thought she was in the South West somewhere (which is hardly that bad).

But oh my god, she is so fucking frustrating because she's the typical tranny who refuses to actually go and live her life and blames that and everything else on cis people. Just negative negative negative all the time, everything bad that happens is because I'm a tranny and anyone who disagrees with me on any level is a mortal enemy - completely hooked in to all that bullshit. It's annoying because as with so many people like this she'd probably be fine if she just cut the cord and left the rats behind. Most don't care if you're trans...hell, most people probably don't care that you're a camwhore/hooker. Just fucking get on already.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like she thinks there's a good way to appropriate culture.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christopher, a man who claims he is really a woman, rages because a man "wanted to be around [him]" and he's sperging out and trying to hide in a shed because people he's living with want to talk to him.

upload_2017-11-16_18-53-27.png

upload_2017-11-16_18-53-44.png

upload_2017-11-16_18-55-30.png

Cow crossover with Jake Alley and Slingblade.

upload_2017-11-16_18-55-51.png

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Christopher, a man who claims he is really a woman, rages because a man "wanted to be around [him]" and he's sperging out and trying to hide in a shed because people he's living with want to talk to him.

View attachment 315073

View attachment 315074

View attachment 315076

Cow crossover with Jake Alley and Slingblade.

View attachment 315077
What the hell?

None of this has to do with being a woman, trans, or a rape victim. It's called having a shitty roommate. Something you're probably going to have to deal with as long as you keep camming and shitposting on Twitter instead of getting a real job.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do none of these berks realise that playing the dress-up mental case is what causes their problems? No-one wants to talk to an obvious lunatic, and even less people want to employ one. They're the root of their own problems.

Expecting the world to change to accommodate selfish batshit freaks is appropriating the argument that was made originally by disabled people (society creates the 'disability' by not being easily accessible to people in wheelchairs, blind people etc). Yet no-one's allowed to point this out as troons are top of the picked-upon pile and nothing they do or say can be wrong. The only disability this guy has is chronic narcissism.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover. Christopher chimped out on an answering machine because he's trying to get his dick mutilated and they "fucking arranged a non-vaginoplasty operation."

upload_2017-12-23_20-58-2.png