• ”IM BLOCKING YOU!!! BYE BACK STABBER!”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

Skitzocow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / "Rose" / HungAndBuxom / GunGayOnline / TowerOfGayHarasser, Sockpuppeter, Perpetual Self-Victimizer, Future Axe Murderer, Pedo, Erotomaniac for Hbomb

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. If that's the excuse for the youngins, what's the excuse for the one's in their 40s?

2. [​IMG]
    Im sorry where is the blackface/racism in dressing up as a pokemon?
    Are you saying that its racist because black people look like monkeys? Cause no one mentioned black people, its a fucking monkey pokemon.

Who's the real racist here, Shrimp?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Chicken Picnic

Chicken Picnic aka Crippled Picnic

kiwifarms.is
  3. Pretty much the same, with "youth" being replaced by them being incredibly mentally and emotionally immature as far as swearing goes and them being actually exceptional as far as the "communicating effectively" thing goes.

Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.is
  4. Shrimpy is running low on attention, so he's grasping at straws to see what will get him more attention.

5. These are people who think "pissbaby" and "shitlord" are actual insults.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  6. He'd have been 13 at the time. So not the creepiest thing at first, but growing creepier by the minute. I agree that the vaguely sexual way he refers to underage characters now is extra creepy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten into Steven Universe. Then again, the fanbase would probably tear him apart.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Too many women for his tastes, and not enough action. Also the fact that Steven gets roughed up in the occasional fight would make him cry abuse. Oh, and Steven having a positive paternal figure would piss him off too, based on how he's talked about fictional dads and his own before.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  9. I can possibly see him going for the whole Steven is trans angle, but otherwise, you are right. Plus I'm pretty certain Steven is a bit too old for him.

10. Never heard him talk about his dad. I'm just sure that he isn't there and that's why Shrimpy doesn't know boundaries.

kiwifarms.is
  11. '"Moral Disorder" just sounds like some new neonazi way of dressing up "degenerate"'
    upload_2018-7-11_23-58-19.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Hey, that's not fair to Larpers. At least they learn some sort of weapon play and safety.

• Agree Agree x 1
    KookiesNKreem

KookiesNKreem Official Vagina Inspector

kiwifarms.is
  13. Screenshot_20180712-133321_Chrome.jpg

Looks like Shrimpy is upset that we called him out on his love for Ash. He's so upset he's spouting word salads.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Imagine being so mad about being called a pedophile you admit freely to being a pedophile

• Winner Winner x 2
    kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.is
  15. Kiwis and kiwi-ettes, I present to you the Streisand effect.

• Like Like x 3
  16. For Chris, since you're reading this and I know you don't have the best reading comprehension, that means you are bringing extra scrutiny on yourself by your loud and disorganized denial. You're also helping people find the farms and see your history of bullshit! Go you!

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Imagine being called a loser by a pedo who doesn't want to get a job, gets kicked out of every community he goes, and the only relationship he ever had was from a creepy pedo like him.

kiwifarms.is
  18. That would be like getting kicked in the balls by a toddler, and you are Mike Tyson. Then again, when the biggest loser in the room is calling you a loser, you can laugh at them. See Shrimpdick, you ARE the biggest loser.

REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.is
  19. Chris quotes his sock to attack TotalBiscuit and his wife.
    upload_2018-7-13_0-24-23.png
    upload_2018-7-13_0-24-39.png
    upload_2018-7-13_0-24-51.png
    upload_2018-7-13_0-25-1.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. This sticks out to me.

"The same people who complain about 'thoughtcrimes' and 'stop shamign sex appeal' to defend ACTUAL pedopandering trash."

I have no idea what particular instance(s) you're talking about here Shrimp (by all means link me, I have not been through every thread here), but the way you're complaining gives me the impression you're suggesting children have sex appeal. I don't have the words to explain it the way I want to, but basically you're not helping your defense any if I'm understanding this right.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Agent Scud

Agent Scud We need to build a colony laser

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.