Circumcision on Tumblr -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's a small community on tumblr for dudes who buy "foreskin restoration devices" that basically just grab and stretch your dick skin until you have a makeshift foreskin. Have a look at (both very NSFW) uncutting and foreskinrestorationprogress.

Usually when I see a Tumblr blog with that many dick pics, I expect to see gifs of dudes fucking.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://dicksmelter.tumblr.com/post/137332172872/when-i-first-started-thinking-about-circumcision
https://archive.md/njq3b

"When I first started thinking about circumcision, I got so mad that I thought I was gonna track down the doc that cut me and give him a piece of my mind.
I found him, found his home address and where he works now. He’s old, but it would still be worth the face-to-face and closure.
But I doubt it would to me any good. He would dismiss me, tell me I’m crazy for wishing I had a foreskin, like most other people I bring it up to.
That’s why I don’t bring it up anymore. People treat me like I’m crazy for wishing I hadn’t been circumcised. It takes me telling them I almost died because of it for them to finally say “oh, wow, that kind of sucks huh.” And even then, that’s only some.
Not everyone has taken the time to think about circumcision. Rarely anyone, actually. It’s not something people really talk about much at all. We’re uncomfortable with it, as a nation, because of our double-edged prude/slut culture. We’re supposed to love sex, but never talk about it. Just like I’m supposed to love missing half of the skin on my penis, and never bring it up."

Meatman

this website fucking sucks. fuck this shit im out
kiwifarms.net
phimosisclose_1500.jpg