Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

Yotsubaaa

Hope always wins!
kiwifarms.net
A whole gov op destroyed by one butthurt cripple.

EDIT: I'm predicting they are going to go fully live on Oct 22, 8chan's birthday.
Not if the dwarf has anything to say about it!
hesoproudofhimself.png

(https://archive.li/ks1yw)

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fredrick thinks 4gag didn't have any shooters
View attachment 977119
https://web.archive.org/web/20191019080545/https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1185383579708096512
There has already been shooters associated with 4chan, three times. A total of 20 people died and 26 people injured.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting#Perpetrator
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43881931
https://www.wired.com/2013/04/4chan-mall-shooter/
This makes me wonder, why did 8gag even get fucked over in the first place.
8chan had 3 shooters, the same as 4chan however 4chan hasn't gotten shut down yet.
A while back there was a Norwegian 4channer who killed someone and uploaded photos of the murder to 4chan itself. He was accused of faking it before the news reports came in.

Maybe some Twitter vigilantes should shut that site down too.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A while back there was a Norwegian 4channer who killed someone and uploaded photos of the murder to 4chan itself. He was accused of faking it before the news reports came in.

There have been two or three or maybe even more killers on /b/ alone who just murdered someone and then posted pictures or stories. Since there have been many, many, many, many more who posted similar stories or fake pictures, they were usually dismissed at first as fakes.

Freddit's problem is obviously that he just hates Jim Watkins and wants revenge, not any bullshit noble quest to atone for being a pedophile piece of shit.

4chan has both Cloudflare's and Google's stamp of approval - you'd think there'd be voluminous twitter freakouts regarding those points and an endless parade of articles calling for both Cloudflare and Google to cut ties. Other than static threads at 8chan, what is the difference? Why is one unfathomable evil, while they other has tacit establishment approval?

A fun 4chan op would be to encourage the public to lobby Google to cut off Recaptcha services to 4chan. We can no longer stand by while they support a website as inequitable, unjust, and downright mean as 4chan. Last time I was there someone had the nerve to call me faggot! My therapist assures me its do to a deep-seeded thirst for cock.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I'm rooting for Brianna Wu to get her wish of extradition of Frederick. Hes a horrendous troll that deserves death. The internet gave him too much of a pass and like any bullshit Hollywood movie the hideous troll always sides with the villains in the end. It would be fitting for another peice of shit to get his/her way with him.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm rooting for Brianna Wu to get her wish of extradition of Frederick. Hes a horrendous troll that deserves death. The internet gave him too much of a pass and like any bullshit Hollywood movie the hideous troll always sides with the villains in the end. It would be fitting for another peice of shit to get his/her way with him.
I wonder if he'll get deported for fucking around with the Watkins naturalization shit. I seriously doubt Duterte's Philippines is that congenial a place for an outright commie.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
This is what I'm getting now.

Note the two DoD IPs in between 116.251.82.109 (Zhejiang Taobao Network Co.,Ltd) and the final destination at alibaba.
But can you ping those "DoD" ips directly? Ping 11.52.136.9. It responds to traceroute then it should respond to ping directly or just do a traceroute to 11.52.136.9.

I would think glowers would use something like SPAN inside the ISP if they had cooperation or fiber splitters on the outside if they didn't. Both ways would let them sniff all the traffic and be completely invisible above layer 2.

I sure what is going on is what has already been mentioned. Crappy ISP's use IP blocks internally they ASSume will never be routable on the real internet. DoD owns 11.0.0.0/8.
A lot of venders used 1.1.1.1 internally. They ASSumed no one would ever make that routable even though its a valid IP. CF made it routable to expose the shitty practice and stuff broke. If the DoD ever made their 11 block routable then it would break all these ghetto ISPs like Sprint and Alibaba.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I sure what is going on is what has already been mentioned. Crappy ISP's use IP blocks internally they ASSume will never be routable on the real internet. DoD owns 11.0.0.0/8.
It would be very Chinese to do something like this. I'm still not going to assume it's innocent when it's this weird.

I can't check anything because the site is no longer resolving.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
I'm still not going to assume it's innocent when it's this weird.
Always a safe bet. I am not saying nothing is glowing here but I don't think the 11 ip's are anything more then typical chink behavior.

I just read that Vice link. Its going to be very entertaining when word gets around to all the Qucumbers that HW is the one keeping Q from them.

Jim has the hardware and can afford links. He just can't get anyone to keep him. He should just set up some beefy TOR interconnects. With enough fast connections in to TOR they wouldn't be able to DDOS him off with out also hurting TOR. He could embed some WEB 1.0 style banner ads in to the site and play the wack-a-mole game with normienet hosting. Basically what TDS does but with an actual decent hookup to TOR so its fast.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
There have been two or three or maybe even more killers on /b/ alone who just murdered someone and then posted pictures or stories. Since there have been many, many, many, many more who posted similar stories or fake pictures, they were usually dismissed at first as fakes.

Freddit's problem is obviously that he just hates Jim Watkins and wants revenge, not any bullshit noble quest to atone for being a pedophile piece of shit.
I can bet you that if FaggotWheels wasn't the way he was, he'd totally make an attempt on Jim's life. Hell, I'm surprised he hasn't swatted Jim or some other extreme action.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For as much as the Chinese love being in charge and generally hate America's virtue signaling, I'm a bit surprised AliCloud (Alibaba) actually caved here. Unless the little potato convinced them that 8chan is anti-China or something.

Oh well. Just shows you can't trust the chinks for web hosting either.

I find this entire process fascinating, and fucking depressing. I know Null has gone through similar shit with people relentlessly trying to shut down the Farms, but seeing someone getting swatted down repeatedly just as they try to set up infrastructure (without really even going public yet) is astonishing. All of the infrastructure companies are just so easy to push over.

The internet was designed from the ground up to be resilient and ensure reliable communications regardless of damage. For the longest time, censorship was considered "damage." That seems to be a thing of the past, and that's really, seriously terrifying. I know that realistically it's been about 20 years since you could legitimately post (or host) literally anything you wanted and be confident that it could stay online unless it was literally breaking the law in the country where it was hosted, but it really seems like cutting someone off is fucking trivial now.

I'd love to write a book about it all if I could convince any of the principals (Null, Hotwheels, Jim, the guy who runs Gab, etc.) to talk to me at length about how they do it (from either end -- taking down services or keeping them up despite endless machinations to stop them). Of course, revealing any of that would mean the other side could just use that knowledge to hit even harder, so fat chance of those conversations happening. A book about it in general terms (without enough detail to act on) might be interesting, but I imagine it'd be a tough sell to a publisher even without specific details.

BEST_MAN_202

Just a man.
kiwifarms.net
What's the over/under on him coming after the Farms with this kind of fervor when he's done with Jim?
It seems inevitable.
We are next, just listen to this clip, from his interview on the Qanonymous podcast, its quite obvious he is going to attack the farms after he finishes trying to take 8kun down.
I won't be surprised if a shooter posts his manifesto here.

Attachments

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
We are next, just listen to this clip, from his interview on the Qanonymous podcast, its quite obvious he is going to attack the farms after he finishes trying to take 8kun down.
I won't be surprised if a shooter posts his manifesto here.
Is there a way to listen to that clip without having to download it?

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

BEST_MAN_202

Just a man.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, this is very personal for Hotwheels. I don't think he has the same kind of animosity for Null.
It's not because of Jimbo. If that was the case he would be reeeeeeeing about him right after he left in 2016, he didn't care about jimbo only after the third shooting happened. He just seems to be addicted to the dopamine of having some sort of power in life and fucking things up for other people, since you know he is a cripple who has father issues. He has done this before multiple times. Looking at Hotwheels new tweets he certainly feels as if he is important. He has gone and done a lot of big dick energy shit like doxxing Codemonkey's Wife (even though she hasn't done anything to him), and he doesn't really care about the consequences. He will do this sort of thing again to his new 'friends' if he gets the chance.

He views himself as always the victim. He was the victim in his past relationship with his ex gf, he was a victim when on Wizchan not knowing he was part of an 'ebil sexist group who hate wamen' he was a victim of Jimbo and the other 8chan administrators like Ron and Mark Mann. He has stabbed 2 communities in the back one that didn't have to do with Jimbo and he will probably do it again to another community if he gets the chance. He is quite untrustworthy and he seems to like to do this even though it may fuck him up in the future.

He will probably fuck the farms up next after the whole 8kun thing dies out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino