Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

lamber

kiwifarms.net
How expensive/time consuming is it to keep these attacks up? I always thought it wasn't something affordable to just maintain indefinitely.
for saturate singlehome small bandwidth $30 vps in russia is cost maybe $5/day. really it cost maybe 10 cents because host will nullroute or terminate in less than hour if he get ddos

this 8kun dos attack was L7, not volumetric. is indicate attacker is not blackhat with botnet, is web person (like hotwheels) with one machine. L7 is good for cloudflare cdn protect,volumetric work better for unicast no ddos protect.

Isn't the Clienthold trick the way Google stole the Daily Stormer's domain name?
clientHold = suspended
ns and glue records is removed from verisign .com zone file, no more resolve

tucows probably force transfer out for break "hate speech" tos.

should register many sovereign country tld direct from start and rotate, like archive.[today|is|ph|fo|li|vn|md]. is another sign jim is not knowing how to run controversial website.

epik have 8ch, why not 8kun? else he can try non-english registrar like shinjiru (my) or eranet (cn) is registrar for dailystormer.name

if none accept him as client, he can become registrar. is not so hard, just paperwork and $7500. even 17yo teenage script kid do it (namecentral)

Last edited:

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
I think Fredrick is scared of lolsuits, he shit himself when he noticed that he was being sued by one of the victims of the El Paso shooting and contacted the attorney to work with him against Jim and to get his name taken off the suit, can the cripple wriggle his way out of this one?

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Somebody needs to contact Jim and tell him what NGO boards that judge sits on. Make sure to make a bit of a contribution to the boards 'general fund' or 'Operations Fund'.

I hope to god that HW defends himself. That shit is respected in the 3rd world, where hungry lawyers have to share a courtroom with pretentious sex-tourist Americans.

oh, the drama and laughs ahead of us... This has got to be an early Xmas...

Respect the Erect

kiwifarms.net
Somebody needs to contact Jim and tell him what NGO boards that judge sits on. Make sure to make a bit of a contribution to the boards 'general fund' or 'Operations Fund'.

I hope to god that HW defends himself. That shit is respected in the 3rd world, where hungry lawyers have to share a courtroom with pretentious sex-tourist Americans.

oh, the drama and laughs ahead of us... This has got to be an early Xmas...
will we even say any sort of good action before xmas though? I mean it’s less than 60 days away. It’s going to take that damn power chair 60 days to vzzzzzzzz all the way to the courthouse.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino