Cocks for Trent’s anus on Halloween 10-31-2019

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. Trent really enjoys cocks for his anus.

the day is Halloween. 2019. 10-31-2019. Trent is hella horny on this particular spooky Halloween day. “I require cocks for my anus!” Trent screams at the top of his lungs. Someone knocks on the door. “It must be kids trick or treating.” Trent says and opens the door. It’s a large man wearing a minions costume.

“trick or anus!” The man screams
“what is this?” Trent says in a confused manner.
“Don’t play coy with me! I know you have anus!” The man screams. He pushes his way inside and tackles Trent to the ground. “I demand anus!” The man screams only mere moments before he quickly slams his penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. “So much pleasure!” The man screams only mere millisecounds before he ejaculates large amounts of semen.

the man then gets up and leaves. Trent closes the door. A few minutes later he hears another knock on the door. He opens it up. Six black men push their way inside and wrestle Trent to the ground.

“Trick or anus!” The six black men scream at the top of their lungs at the same exact moment in unison. The black men then begin taking turns having sexual relations with Trent’s very large anus. Such a large amount of semen. The black men then leave. A huge rock is then thrown through Trent’s window shattering the glass. A man crawls in through the window then pulls out his pistol and simply begins opening fire.

“what’s going on???” Trent screams as the bullets fly only mere inches from his forehead.

“I’m a burglar! I’m here to rob the place! Prepare to die!” The man screams. The man then sees trents anus.

“hold on. Wait a moment. I can’t help but to notice that you have anus! This changes things. Perhaps instead of shooting you, I can shoot loads of semen directly into your anus.” The man says then sprints and tackles Trent to the floor and slams his penis into Trent’s anus. He ejaculates.

mr Magenta hops onto a airplane headed directly to the USA from Sydney Australia. “I gotta hurry and get to the USA so I can ejaculate semen into the anus of a man named Trent!” Mr Magenta says to the Stuartess

Trent makes it to the airport in the USA as he gets off the plane he simply starts sprinting. He runs and runs and runs directly to Trent’s house. He kicks down the door. He sees several men slamming their penis into Trent’s anus. Mr Magenta starts hitting men in the back of the head with a baseball bat and throwing them off Trent. So many men are on Trent.

“anus for me wooo hooo!!!” Mr Magenta screams and then slams his penis into Trent’s anus. Ejaculate.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want
“hold on. Wait a moment. I can’t help but to notice that you have anus! This changes things. Perhaps instead of shooting you, I can shoot loads of semen directly into your anus.” The man says then sprints and tackles Trent to the floor and slams his penis into Trent’s anus. He ejaculates.
engraved somewhere in my tomb.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@SIGSEGV you're falling behind on your daily shitposting quota, again.

Your Ultrachad privileges have been revoked, effective immediately.
You're falling behind on reading my daily shitposts, again.
Your ultrafaggot privileges have been revoked, effective immediately.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
You're falling behind on reading my daily shitposts, again.
Your ultrafaggot privileges have been revoked, effective immediately.

1599591969424-png.1580546