College Football - Ohio and Alabama compete for most insufferable

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed we didn't have a thread for my favorite form of modern day slavery, NCAA Football. While not as easy to break in to as shipping slav girls to be unintentional snuff film stars in the Arab world, it is a lot more profitable and entertaining. Come watch as an SEC team, probably Alabama, destroys everything in it's path only to trip over an ACC underdog while Ohio tries to make sure it doesn't play a ranked team outside the Big 10 or Pac 12.

Come see me, a lifelong UGA fan, gets mad at his idiotic athletic director for firing the best coach the program ever had because going to the SEC championship every year the defense stays healthy is apparently bad for the school. Watch as PAC 12 homers start to cry when USC and Oregon start their late October collapses. Gaze in astonishment as a non-profit athletic organization makes more than the GDP of some European nations just selling T-shirts.

Fuck Florida, btw

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As always, Syracuse will hype up their "#OrangeIsTheNewFast" offense and bring glory back to the Dome like in the Schwartzwalder and McPherson eras but will get destroyed by FSU and Clemson. At this rate I bet even Kansas can fuck 'em up pretty good. Seriously, our move to the ACC was extremely stupid especially for the Football program.

RealtreeByGod

kiwifarms.net
As always, Syracuse will hype up their "#OrangeIsTheNewFast" offense and bring glory back to the Dome like in the Schwartzwalder and McPherson eras but will get destroyed by FSU and Clemson. At this rate I bet even Kansas can fuck 'em up pretty good. Seriously, our move to the ACC was extremely stupid especially for the Football program.
Syracuse has fans?

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Roar Lions Roar! Going to the game tomorrow. Already watched a filling of Big 10 yesterday, already ready for more.

bird

I'll shit on you
kiwifarms.net
Good game last night, Florida kinda bitched out in the fourth (little babies). That intercept in the 2nd or 3rd (fuck i cant remember) was amazing. I may have had a lot to drink by that point.

Accutek

Blows a lot of hot air.
kiwifarms.net
A&M should probably leave Sumlin on the tarmac like USC did to Kiffin

The Colonel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Herman blows his debut, A&M blows the second half, and Baylor continues to be Baylor. Not looking good for Texas football.

TiggerNits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Georgia seems to have a pretty good true freshman QB and the defense looks really solid. Florida looks shitty

Thank you football Jesus

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alma mater's 2-0. I hope we don't fuck it up.

TiggerNits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As always, the PAC12 comes off as hilariously over rated and Alabama's defense looked leaky against C-state. Florida's last second win against Tenn was pretty bitchin though

Edit: Georgia v Mississippi state seems to be the most "important" game of the day. I really hope Georgia doesn't fuck this up. Defense looks like it could keep the MState QB from making too many great plays and their running back duo of Chub and Michel might just be able to weardown the defense enough to give them a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Georgia v Mississippi state seems to be the most "important" game of the day. I really hope Georgia doesn't fuck this up. Defense looks like it could keep the MState QB from making too many great plays and their running back duo of Chub and Michel might just be able to weardown the defense enough to give them a shot.
I have legit anxiety over the Michigan/Purdue game. I'm used to Purdue being an easy win over the past couple decades but they brought the wood to Missouri and were competitive against Louisville

TiggerNits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have legit anxiety over the Michigan/Purdue game. I'm used to Purdue being an easy win over the past couple decades but they brought the wood to Missouri and were competitive against Louisville

Missouri is a garbage team only brought in the SEC for an extra win for Florida, Georgia, Tenn, etc to get every year to make the conf look more dominant . Louisville has a bad defense and Clemson proved it without too much issue. You guys will be fine unless a freak accident occurs and the entire team dies on the bus ride