College Football - Ohio and Alabama compete for most insufferable

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 128
kiwifarms.net
The joggers would boycott anyway since they're being used as slaves to earn the colleges money right?

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
PAC-12 is going conceference only too. This means no USC-Bama and no Oregon-NDSU, in addition to no Oregon-Ohio State.

Though, as I said, I think there's a pretty high chance of getting no college football at all, or a season cancelled halfway through. So there you go.

Bunchies

kiwifarms.net
The first season where players can start getting paid for their likeness and names. But now might be cancelled due to the 'rona. Hahah sucks to be them

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
The Big Ten just announced it was cancelling all OoC games for its fall team sports (aka football.) ...

Sucks donkey cocks for PSU, I really wanted to see that away game against V Tech.

They lose about two home games a year over the last decade and that's with tickets being available to capacity instead of artificially capping crowd size, they would have had every chance in the world to roll them.

Press 'S' to spit: https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...d-trees-at-auburns-toomers-corner-dies-at-71/

Love how you have to go to cbs to get the choice quotes from him on Finebaum's show last year about the crime as Paul's employer at ESPN doesn't want you knowing they platformed Updyke to bless us with such choice takes as, "It was supposed to be a joke." Only $793,100 or so left in fines to go on the bill too...

The NCAA doesn't have any money from the basketball tournament to disperse this year, if they don't get the TV contract money this year as well due to not giving the networks a contractually obligated product to sell, it's over for the entire organization. So the season will be played whether it kills people or not, literally.

The Real Taylor Swift

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
kiwifarms.net
I will be legit shocked if a Power 5 conference postpones to Spring (which wont end up happening anyways). Today the MAC cancelled but they operate on a loss anyways and with no OOC they wont make any money anyways. Next will probably be CUSA and maybe AAC.

I swear to God if these retards cancel CFB this year tho...

whatever I feel like

kiwifarms.net
MAC actually postponed to spring instead of cancelling. But does this mean they are ineligible for the championships. Or maybe they will hold their own championship game with the other G5 schools. Ahh well, just means I get to watch more football.

The Real Taylor Swift

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Im lowkey hyped for the G5 schools to play Spring but I dont think it will happen either. Whether its not enough interest, continuing COVID excuses, or player protests I think a lot of the stuff punted the the Spring will ultimately get cancelled and in the end several programs may go under.

737 MAX Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200810-110942_Brave.jpg

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
So how's everybody feeling so far?

Michigan and Penn State look like utter shit, might see some coaching changes there. Both Lane Kiffin and Mike Leach are off to rough starts in Mississippi. Clemson finally lost in the regular season which was sweet but I still don't think ND is for real. The religious loons at Liberty and BYU are both undefeated. Ohio State looks great as usual, Wisconsin looks strong as well. Fucking Iowa State may win the Big 12.

whatever I feel like

kiwifarms.net
Wisconsin lookin' sick. (aha ha ha)

But for real Penn State is in hell right now. The worst part is Journey Brown is done forever because of the heart condition they found. Better than having him die on the field but still incredibly disheartening (no pun intended) to see a future NFL career end after only one break out year due to something that was not his fault at all.

Curses abound in the Feel-Like household right now. Clifford can't read the field, lots of off throws (or people not running their routes properly, but it looks more like an antsy arm to me,) neither line looks good, the same slow hand-offs that have plagued us for the whole of Franklin's tenure and he still refuses to plan out a "right up the middle" 2/3 yard play too, etc. 2020 truly is the worst year.

Cliff Booth

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else watching this Oregon-Oregon State game? It's the most fog I've ever seen at a football game.

Last edited:

whatever I feel like

kiwifarms.net
I think your prediction is accurate, though I would prefer TAMU over OSU just for the spectacle of only two conferences placing teams. Also OSU had at least two of their six games come down to the fourth quarter. Failing to enter the playoffs would be rich punishment for playing so few games total.

Meanwhile, assuming we actually accept a bowl invite, Penn State is on its way to actually claw back to a .500 record despite losing its first five games. Its 2002 in reverse!

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
kiwifarms.net
So is football season essentially over? Just bowl games and championships from here on out.

whatever I feel like

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it sure started and ended late this year, didn't it.

Meanwhile, assuming we actually accept a bowl invite, Penn State is on its way to actually claw back to a .500 record despite losing its first five games. Its 2002 in reverse!
Annnnnnd we aren't accepting an invite, the team voted not to. I can't blame them, I'd rather be done and see my family too this year.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
This has been the worst college football season of my lifetime.

It's going to end in an Alabama/Clemson title game again and I'll take Clemson in an upset according to the sports books but not according to recent history.

At least the conferences cashed those fat TV deal paychecks I guess?