Colt Seidman / Colton Issac Seidman / Colt Issac / selfmadecolt / Laura Ellyn Seidman - Chronic suicidal homeless parasite, ungrateful leech and serial lease-bailer. Don't count on her to keep her side of bargain

How would Laura fuck up her new apartment?

• Can't afford rent because of life-saving shit like cell phone and lyft

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • Her neightbors won't use her pronouns

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • The cafes and organic produces in the neighborhood are just not up to snuff

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The siren call of California proves too strong

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Others, please specify.

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anyplace in the US that the waiting list for public housing isn't years-long, though? Especially now that China and the Dems crashed our economy putting millions out of work.
Ive tried to figure this out and why some ppl seem to get gibs housing super fast and others linger for years. From what I understand it’s two things HUD (which will subsidize your rent at any place the landlord accepts HUD tenants) and Section 8, the housing projects.

The waiting lists are long for both but if you don’t mind living in the worst scum fuck project apartments you don’t have to wait that long in Section 8 programs in many cities. (You get bumped in line if you are pregnant, have kids, disabled, etc..)

If you are ok living in places with lots of cockroaches, filth and drive-bys you can get into one without too much of a wait. But if you actually want something half-way decent not in the 8th circle of ghetto hell then the wait is long. People already in the shittiest places might have an advantage when it comes to getting a spot in a better location/building. Not quite sure how that works. But basically the waiting lists are long for non-ghetto hell locations in cities. If you are ok living in the worst buildings in the poorest neighborhoods then you can get in a lot faster.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Ive tried to figure this out and why some ppl seem to get gibs housing super fast and others linger for years. From what I understand it’s two things HUD (which will subsidize your rent at any place the landlord accepts HUD tenants) and Section 8, the housing projects.

The waiting lists are long for both but if you don’t mind living in the worst scum fuck project apartments you don’t have to wait that long in Section 8 programs in many cities. (You get bumped in line if you are pregnant, have kids, disabled, etc..)

If you are ok living in places with lots of cockroaches, filth and drive-bys you can get into one without too much of a wait. But if you actually want something half-way decent not in the 8th circle of ghetto hell then the wait is long. People already in the shittiest places might have an advantage when it comes to getting a spot in a better location/building. Not quite sure how that works. But basically the waiting lists are long for non-ghetto hell locations in cities. If you are ok living in the worst buildings in the poorest neighborhoods then you can get in a lot faster.
Do we know for sure she's living alone? I'd think she would be couchsurfing with other troons.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Do we know for sure she's living alone? I'd think she would be couchsurfing with other troons.
She said in the initial announcement that she's living with roommates, so this is a couchsurfing/illegal sublet type of operation. She hasn't had the time to scam her way into abusing WA's welfare system yet.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
I hope no one tells her how Vermont has basically housed all our homeless due to covid and are using it as an opportunity to maintain doing that for the foreseeable future.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh she’s totally living with roommates. Colt only moves when she’s found some new rancid troon nest of rubes to invade. God I wish we could see their reaction meeting her in person once she shows up with her trash bag of clothes. From the recent descriptions of her odor and affect they only realize they have let a stinky, fat tard into their home once it’s too late.

Oh, I’ll give her till Oct 4. I wish we knew if she paid her first months rent up front or what. If she paid for a month they will grudgingly allow her to stay that long. If she’s promised to pay some money as soon as her next SSI check arrives they will kick her out right after she hands over the money owed. I figure her flight ate up her Sept check so they might be stuck with her until Oct 1 before they get that much needed money.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
I hope no one tells her how Vermont has basically housed all our homeless due to covid and are using it as an opportunity to maintain doing that for the foreseeable future.
You just sealed your fate and mine for that matter. I appreciate having a multi-state buffer between myself and her. Laura appears to read this thread at least occasionally based some posts that seem to be a reaction to things we say here. It's either that or her friends and family say remarkably similar things around the same time we do and she feels the need to address those comments without crying for attention over her family "bullying" her.

I don't think it's likely Laura heads to a rural state, even a liberal one like Vermont. She's obsessed with her vision of West Coast and Pac NW metro cities. I don't know that Burlington would show on Laura's radar just based on the size alone. Does Burlington even crack 50k if you count the surrounding towns? There is also the major problem of a much smaller LGBTWTF scene to grift. She would wear out her welcome in a city like Burlington far quicker than Portland, Chicago, or San Francisco. Then again she might find the average well meaning New Englander easier to grift outside of her normal scene.

Housing never seems to be a problem anyway as I suspect mom or dad pays for it in Chicago. Her dad lives there right? It may even be part of a deal to keep her close to one of them. They'll pay for her air bnbs, but it has to be in Chicago or back home in GA. I don't see how she could have done that solely on autismbux unless Chicago just started handing out money vouchers to people who qualify for housing assistance. Even more permanent housing hasn't really been a problem except for when Laura either lies to get in or abandons it. I think her primary motivation is surgery. Specifically finding surgeons who will perform the operations without making her lose weight again.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
The homeless who were already in Vermont when covid hit, right? But any non-Vermonter who shows up now and says "I'm homeless. Give me a hotel room" will likely be told to either quarantine at their own expense or GTFO.