Comfort Food

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Titos

Four Door S'more Whores
kiwifarms.net
Normally I make Thai food for comfort food and also as something I can eat throughout the week since you can make large amounts and they taste even better after cooling outside of a few recipes. Recently this chink got recommended to me and this recipe in particular is delicious, makes me feel like I'm a kid again watching LOTR: The Two Towers while eating potstickers. Made a big ass pot of the stuff and have been eating it daily for the last 3 weeks.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Butter toffee peanuts, they’re like crack to me. The only downside is that they’re REALLY bad for your teeth and even more so if you find a nugget of pure toffee in the package.
8C4BF420-450A-437B-BBFC-D42AF67B6FDA.jpeg

twi1992

I think I'll get fucked up today.
kiwifarms.net
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. No water. I know it's condensed and I'm supposed to add water but no.