Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - Debate about Ethan and other shit here

Jesus Christ, another Mindy Wheeler. Another dick riding faggot ,ass mad that Ethan's not making him the big bucks that he never promised to make them in the first place.
Ethan promised to mail the $1,000 pages, and he didn't. And I posted a video of him saying it, and you dickriders sperged out and moved all my posts to protect your boyfriend Ethan.

Now, would you fuck off and go broke with Mike Miller messing around with crypto currencies or something.
I made $30,000 on Bitcoin in 2017, and that's when I sold it for $2,000. It's $9,000 now. So you're a fucking moron making fun of people who are smarter than you.

90's comics speculators were the faggots that fucked up the industry in the first place
So...Ethan? The guy who's "bringing back the 90s with chromium covers"?

and created the current shitty model of endless number ones and alt covers that the mainstream employ.
So...Ethan? The guy who did 3 crowdfunds for 1 comic with alternate covers? The guy who only drew 1 drawing for a Vampirella reprint, and called it 3 covers, when the same book already had 10 other covers last year? The guy who just started ANOTHER crowdfund for ANOTHER Vampirella comic, with 4 MORE alternate covers, for a book that just released with 89 covers? It literally has 89 covers, there's an 8-page gallery in the back of the book just showing all the variants in tiny thumbnails.

If you think there's something wrong with the industry, what about starting a 5th crowdfund before the first 3 are delivered? Not seeing any problems there?

A reminder that buying comics in bulk just to flip them on ebay on the hope they sell higher is exceptional and you deserve to lose money on it.
So...like Ethan selling 1 copy of a $3.99 Vampirella comic for $40 with shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So...like Ethan selling 1 copy of a $3.99 Vampirella comic for $40 with shipping
Its selling. So more power to him.

Ethan lying is not why this thread got created. It's because you and your friends decided to all spam this shit on the same day when everyone has heard it before.
Sleazy E lied?
Bro, everyone is well aware of that. Your extremely long autistic rants are part of the problem, no one cares about your huge jawbreakers stockpile. No one is protecting Sleazy E, dumb motherfucker.

Its selling. So more power to him.

Ethan lying is not why this thread got created. It's because you and your friends decided to all spam this shit on the same day when everyone has heard it before.
Sleazy E lied?
Bro, everyone is well aware of that. Your extremely long autistic rants are part of the problem, no one cares about your huge jawbreakers stockpile. No one is protecting Sleazy E, dumb motherfucker.

I was the only one posting, idiot

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Telling the same lie 3 separate times, after you've been corrected and you know I never said that, and now you're saying it again with "Is that correct?" as if you don't know. What do you call that trolling technique, "being a stupid piece of shit"?
If it would help, I'd be happy to quote your comments from earlier in the thread. But the reason I'm asking questions is to clarify details, make sure I understand what you said, and give you a chance to correct inaccuracies.

Like when I asked what you did with the $3 profit you made off selling Nasser books. Your response made it sound like you actually did only make a $3 profit, which made further references to Nasser seem absurd and confusing.

And like when you cited the cost of shipping for an individual issue. In context, it sounded like you were claiming to have spent a large sum on individual issues when bulk pricing was available. That raised a lot of questions and made me think you are an idiot SJW troll doing gay ops.

Being absolutely sincere when I say I don't remember a single instance where I was corrected on any facts. Please feel free to point them out if you think that's important, but my impression is you asserted a lot of details that would seem preposterous to anyone not familiar with your situation. Some of the choices you have described are unorthodox, at the very least, and what you really need is some help from Comicsgate in solving them.

What would be more interesting is talking about how you are made whole again. I don't see how it's the creator's responsibility to reimburse you for interest accumulating on a high-interest rate credit card. But I do understand other people are about to receive inventory they will be looking to sell. An uncontrolled supply will dilute the value of individual issues for a time, making it harder for you to realize a price that reflects your costs.

While I can understand the perspective that successive campaigns have a negative affect on pricing, that's probably inaccurate. The total market size as measured by growth of CG channels grew exponentially compared to the earnings of the campaign, which was mostly linear except for a few specific days. Look at likes on videos compared to the ceiling of viewers during livestreams and you will find an audience that spans multiple channels and grew at a faster rate than revenues on the campaign.

That means you have more people to sell to and these people - especially the ones who live overseas - are probably your serviceable market. There are people who did not buy a copy due to the cost of shipping which will probably not affect you the way it did publishers. Part of your job right now is to find these people and move your product.

Comicsgate is special and no one needs to be taking a loss. I would HATE to see that happen and know it does not need to. If you want help, there are ways to control supply / ensure high asking prices / service people in other markets. This is actually the opposite of the problem faced by Comicron, which was servicing demand without supply. You have the supply and need to find the demand before your interest adds up. Or something. I need more details to help you with your problem.

But if you want help, stop blaming Ethan for challenges emerging from the creative process. He gave you a larger serviceable market that would not exist him. That's called a rainmaker, they are extremely rare in mass publishing right now and they are absolutely necessary for markets to grow. The moment you made that purchase from Indiegogo, you became a distributor for this book and are dependent on that launch going successfully to command a reasonable price.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
@UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste when @LateNightComics is calling you a sperg, it's time to stop everything and think about what you're doing with your life.
We need to stop and see this for what it is.

Someone in Comicsgate is having a crisis. He's lashing out and having problems communicating, but the problem remains the same.

There is no reason anyone in Comicsgate should be losing money - and I mean anyone. That is not what this is about.

Let's take a time out, give him a chance to spell out his problems, and see what we can do to turn this into a win.

Like, first of all, stop attacking the creator. You are creating drama that drives down demand. It digs the hole deeper for you and anyone else in a similar situation.

A good first step to solve your problem would be to spam Twitter / Instagram with announcements that the book is coming. Tell people you have copies available. Gauge the interest and look for other people doing the same. Make a note about whoever else pops up. The more you know about your competition, the smarter the moves you can make later.

Then put up a listing on eBay for a single issue and tell people it ships when the book arrives. That will allow you to gauge price. You could do a buy it now at $100 and see if there are any takers. If not, you can relist and figure out the right price. You can put something in the description that mentions there might be more available, that will get you a wait list to build your pipeline.

I don't know what edition you bought, but you are also receiving cards and maybe other stuff. You can list all of that separately and as a bundle to see what maximizes your price.

If the amount you owe your credit card company is $3,000, you have to sell 30 books at $100 to fix that. But maybe you want to optimize for profit. Maybe that means you find a way to pay off the credit card now and sit on the books for 6 months. Then you start listing them after everyone else has and start listing them at $150. Sell a couple a month and end the year at $1500 profit.

I don't know the details of your situation but this is well within your power to solve. You are the one who will actually have the inventory and there are free options to advertise. Feel free to share additional details and I will help you make this into a win.

• Autistic
Reactions: Kidhero99
Like, first of all, stop attacking the creator. You are creating drama that drives down demand. It digs the hole deeper for you and anyone else in a similar situation.

A good first step to solve your problem would be to spam Twitter / Instagram with announcements that the book is coming. Tell people you have copies available. Gauge the interest and look for other people doing the same. Make a note about whoever else pops up. The more you know about your competition, the smarter the moves you can make later.

Then put up a listing on eBay for a single issue and tell people it ships when the book arrives. That will allow you to gauge price. You could do a buy it now at $100 and see if there are any takers. If not, you can relist and figure out the right price. You can put something in the description that mentions there might be more available, that will get you a wait list to build your pipeline.

I don't know what edition you bought, but you are also receiving cards and maybe other stuff. You can list all of that separately and as a bundle to see what maximizes your price.

If the amount you owe your credit card company is $3,000, you have to sell 30 books at $100 to fix that. But maybe you want to optimize for profit. Maybe that means you find a way to pay off the credit card now and sit on the books for 6 months. Then you start listing them after everyone else has and start listing them at $150. Sell a couple a month and end the year at $1500 profit.

I don't know the details of your situation but this is well within your power to solve. You are the one who will actually have the inventory and there are free options to advertise. Feel free to share additional details and I will help you make this into a win.

Well I did have a question for you. Earlier when you said you've never read a comic book, did you mean any comic book or just Comicsgate comics?

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Well I did have a question for you. Earlier when you said you've never read a comic book, did you mean any comic book or just Comicsgate comics?
You might be confused about something I said. I've read comics since I was very young.

Can you point me at the language you're referring to?

Yeah OK bud. The guy comes into the thread and the only choices are to suck his cock or not say anything.
@Nipples - you're still on my shitlist for your exceptional gay ops. You keep talking about EVS' penis like it's made of gold.

Prove you have a some legitimate reason for being here or fuck off.

• Autistic
Reactions: Kidhero99
You might be confused about something I said. I've read comics since I was very young.

Can you point me at the language you're referring to?

I'm understanding you to say you've never read any comic book at all, correct?

Since that's the case, it just seems like maybe you're not as familiar with the topic of conversation as others who have read comic books. That doesn't mean you're a bad person, but IMHO it might make your advice about comic books less informed compared to people who've read them.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
I'm understanding you to say you've never read any comic book at all, correct?

Since that's the case, it just seems like maybe you're not as familiar with the topic of conversation as others who have read comic books. That doesn't mean you're a bad person, but IMHO it might make your advice about comic books less informed compared to people who've read them.
I just said I have read comic books since I was very young.

What was unclear about that?

I just said I have read comic books since I was very young.

What was unclear about that?

If it would help, I'd be happy to quote your comments from earlier in the thread. But the reason I'm asking questions is to clarify details, make sure I understand what you said, and give you a chance to correct inaccuracies.

Like when I asked if you've never read any Comicsgate books. Your response made it sound like you've never read any comic books at all, which made further references to comic books seem absurd and confusing.

Being absolutely sincere when I say I don't remember a single instance where you corrected me before when I mentioned how you've never read a comic book. Please feel free to point them out if you think that's important. What you really need is some help from Comicsgate in reading your first comic book.

If you know someone who has comic books, maybe you could browse them and see if any of them interest you. Then, your friend could walk you through the process, and show you how the story progresses from one panel to the next.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's way more exciting to bitch and moan about Zoe Quinn for the 50th time.
Don't project your Frog boner on me you weirdo who literally beelined here to dribble at some guy; I just love watching media get smug and then kill themselves on accident, no matter how they do it.

It's honestly why I'm glad you and the entire gang of brainlets that beeline just to sperg out @FROG are forever banished here. It's funny to see the asspain over not being able to use the more SEO'ed thread to spread out angry tardwaves for petty reasons.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys and your crazy conspiracies. The truth can be right in front of you, and you make up a fantasy, call people monsters, and paint them as such. Edwin isn't corrupt, or cashgrabbing. There isn't any one person that changed his POV, it was many people coming forward, and people, like myself, confirming the truth. Maybe his view on this situation changed based on evidence? Is it wrong to change your opinion based on facts as you get them? I know he hasn't changed. He doesn't deserve this much flack, ESPECIALLY from people not even directly involved or in the "know". I can tell most people in here have NO IDEA what's actually happening, or the history! Oh well, I got popcorn to make.
byeeeeeeee

Carry on Kiwi farmers! FEED ME DOWNVOTES!
I don't even know what sort of autism truly lies beneath ComicsGate beyond some tard ass gay ops that can come from both sides but I will say your post is pretty sperg.

Man do I miss the days of watching Renfamous' disastrous YT interview through EVS' livestream. It seems like half of the people on that night have gotten either greedy, stupid or overly sensitive.
One may as well assume both sides are the same thing: various spergs screeching over shit no other normal person cares about.

Don't project your Frog boner on me you weirdo who literally beelined here to dribble at some guy; I just love watching media get smug and then kill themselves on accident, no matter how they do it.

It's honestly why I'm glad you and the entire gang of brainlets that beeline just to sperg out @FROG are forever banished here. It's funny to see the asspain over not being able to use the more SEO'ed thread to spread out angry tardwaves for petty reasons.
With them trying to use the Quinn thread as some high horse, one will have to say this: Quinn manages to be more relevant than Ethan, good or bad. On that same note, one can get the idea of CG being a failed wannabe attempt compared to GG. Then again, if one wants an echo chamber to bitch about Ethan, just do what the OP of Quinn's thread did: make a thread and show us how EVS deserves a thread on the New Zealand fruit farm.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino