• ”I call it proof that The Kiwi Farms is nuttier than squirrel dung.”

Diseased #ComicsgateThe Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by neural, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Either that or you really gotta make sure that all the replacements understand the continuity or status quo that came before it and aren’t trying to hop on something to insert all their cringey fanboy exceptionalism lest you end up with situations like Deadpool where Wade being his real name kept getting retconned pretty much every other writer.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. White artist: "I'm not good at drawing black people's hair"

SJWs: "Fuck you, racist honky!"

White artist: "OK, i've been practicing at it, so now I can draw black character's hair more realistically!"

SJWs: "Why are you fetishizing us, you racist honky?"

• Like  x 11
    • Feels  x 4
    • Agree  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Powerlevel  x 2
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  3. "Okay, fuck it, I'm done. I didn't go to art school to learn to draw a bunch of nappy headed hos anyway."

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  4. I know more black anime and manga fans both sides of the pond than I do comic book fans.

Let that one sink in.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. They don't count. We're talking twitter users, here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Detective K

Detective K Watching the world eat itself.

kiwifarms.is
  6. So the book that was (probably) made to piss off YaBoi, he ended up liking it. Uh.... Checkmate Comicsgate?

After Vox Day had an interview with Bleeding Cool, his ALT-HERO Q IndieGoGo was taken down by IGG, The REEEEEEE Squad worked overtime and even got that article/interview taken down as well:

IndieGoGo Shuts Down Vox Day and Arkhaven Comics’ Alt-Hero Q Crowdfund Campaign
    John F. Trent October 11, 2018 Industry News
    Livestream discussing the takedown:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #5666 damian, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Is that really Heather Antos?

kiwifarms.is
  8. I can't 100% verify, but according to bigger CG spergs than me (yellow flash) it is. Her full name is Heather Marie Antos and goes by Heather Marie on facebook as seen here

kiwifarms.is
  9. The Bleeding Cunts made an apology:

An Apology Concerning Vox Day: We Made a Mistake
    Posted by Kaitlyn Booth October 11, 2018 Comment
    [​IMG]
    I will add the original interview (its long as fuck):

Vox Day: Altered States of America
    Posted by Mark Seifert October 10, 2018 10 Comments
    [​IMG]
    EDIT:

• Informative Informative x 9
    #5669 damian, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Interesting, I'm still trying to figure out how YF personally knows her? Because he said he did in a past stream.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Is anyone going to care about this? I thought Comicsgate had disavowed Vox Day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Steamboat_Bill

Steamboat_Bill Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

kiwifarms.is

12. EVS talked about it on this live-stream earlier with a few other CGers. Crux of it was that while they hate Vox's politics and attempted takeover of CG, they don't think IGG should've banned his comic if he did nothing wrong. EVS is apparently going to talk to some IGG people tomorrow to try and get some answers as to why this happened. They also speculate that this may have been the work of anti-CG behind the scenes trying to get it pulled and may be why Jason Yungbluth recently went so hard trying to tie EVS to VD on the Rekieta law live-stream and afterwards on twitter. VD is shutdown -> VD tied to EVS and CG -> all CG books must be shutdown as well. One hell of a Hail Mary to kill CG once and for all.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    #5672 Jub-Jub, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  13. If they're going to intercede for him, they're going to be smeared by association with Vox. This isn't a battle you want to fight.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    Steamboat_Bill

Steamboat_Bill Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

kiwifarms.is
  14. They already call Ethan a nazi, a bigot and a white supremacist. What are they going to do, call him a double-nazi?

Here's the thing: If you let the twitter hate mob determine who is and is not allowed to speak, Comicsgate is already finished. Stop appeasing the horde and stand up for your fucking rights.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  15. The main point isn't about interceding on behalf of Vox, it's about protecting their own business interests. If Vox got kicked because people complained enough, or was called a alt right evil nazi enough (i don't know enough about his views) by people that hate him, then how long until all of CG is removed from IGG as well? All their enemies have to do is bitch long enough on social media and then CG is fucked, no evidence just listen and believe.

What happens if they get removed? Kickstarter won't allow them, gofundme will follow, direct sales through Amazon? Until they are kicked? They can set up their own IGG like website and never reach general public? OK what happens after they make a website, kicked off of all social media? is Mastercard or Visa going to demand removal? what about PayPal? or Stripe processing allowing any money payments?

It's an extremely slippery slope once you start going down censorship pathways and as it's already fucked a bunch of different creators in other fields. It is very easy to see how could end up.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Nigga please, we're already smeared by association. If you're not 'woke', you're an alt-right nazi.

I don't exactly have a lot of love for Teddy B, but that doesn't mean he's not allowed to pursue his own business interests.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.is
  17. If you give them an inch they'll take a mile. IGG kicking Vox off the platform, no matter how much he might deserve it, will open the floodgates. "You kicked this neo-nazi off the platform, why don't you kick these neo-nazis off the platform?"

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. This.

Vox may be an asshole, but part of freedom is the right to be an asshole.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.is
  19. Woo boy. This is a Sophie's Choice.

Either go to bat for Vox, and get lumped in with him, or let him twist in the wind and let the SJWs start building the slippery slope of deplatforming anyone for WrongThink.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 11
    Keep Yourself Safe

Keep Yourself Safe BUY ME BONESTORM OR GO TO HELL!

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.