Community Driven Happening Feed

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Coconut mılk or cum?
Screenshot_20200619-152938_Brave.jpg
You decide.

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enjoy your vacay Null. Resting does a world of good.

I broke my toe so I’m spending too much time doing nothing in a time of nothing.

Arcadia

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have a good vacation Null! I'll keep you in my prayers man

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
I made the coffee and am now drinking it.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit... Was it good? I'm waiting on my coffee maker thingy to warm up & it will be my first cup in over a week. I'm very esssssscited for it. I'm also essssssssssscited for Jersh the Errrrrverlerd to enjoy his vacation. After I get that caffeine jolt running through me, I am going to bake up a shortbread crust & make a fruit tart. Much habbenings here in Ye Olde Hellhole.

nekrataal

pronouns: nig/nigger/nigself
kiwifarms.net
Managed to sell off what I had left of my reserve list magic the gathering collection. I plan on using the money to upgrade some of my snake enclosures.

Hope your vacation goes well, my dude. Everyone needs to take some time off for R&R every once in a while.

I was typing about trains In @cowPoly 's thread when the garden was shoad fuck deleting shit i typed, I'll post it here.

I fucking love trains, You need to put yourself into the mind of an 1800's pleb. Journeys that would take days with horses (if not weeks on foot) turned into just a few hours, speeds humans could only attain by jumping off a cliff made safe for everyday use.

Early railway engineering was comparatively far more impressive than pretty much anything until the silicon chip, It's hard to put into words just how fucking astonishing early railway engineering was.
489489489123.jpg

Fuck going up and down this slight valley, build a giant viaduct It'll save about a minute on journey times.
23827382372837.jpg

Fuck going over or around this fairly gentle hill, build the worlds longest tunnel. The engineer was such a G he aligned it so the sun shine through every year on his birthday.
4894894263.jpg

A train that goes underground and under rivers? Yeah, fuck it sure why not!

Niggas still writing with quills by candle light designed and build stuff that's still impressive and functioning.