Inactive Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Pukekiller / SHEMALE TRANNY CHURCH - Pig Thrasher, Twinkie Sexorcist, Bane of Baby Rapers. Last channel: Deputy Fox, Fucking Dead

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an article about Herks death, they're saying it was a car crash. I don't know how accurate it is because they have his age as 53, he's 52 his birthday is September 16th.

Also there was a hoax video that he died in a car crash in pagosa springs last year so maybe that's where the wires are getting crossed.

• Feels
Reactions: Token Weeaboo

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's an article about Herks death, they're saying it was a car crash. I don't know how accurate it is because they have his age as 53, he's 52 his birthday is September 16th.

Also there was a hoax video that he died in a car crash in pagosa springs last year so maybe that's where the wires are getting crossed.
It's not very good or accurate. It also doesn't have anything we don't know. While the body is pretty inconclusive, the hood scoop and Herkster-engineered roof carrier are definitely his. Compare to this from Feb 3:

It's attached slightly differently but I'm pretty sure that whatever the hell that is is unique.

Arm Pit Cream

Go, Uncle Joe, Go!
kiwifarms.net
The feds finally got Fedsmoker to make up for all the years of law enforcement officer harassment. Probably a good thing as the Herkster seemed to be losing it even more so then before.
Truly a loss to the world.

Somebody claiming to be related to him left this comment
saaaad.png
I called the number out of curiosity, mailbox is full so clearly whoever is using it hasn't cleaned it up in awhile. It's from Nebraska.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Harnessed Carcass

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The feds finally got Fedsmoker to make up for all the years of law enforcement officer harassment. Probably a good thing as the Herkster seemed to be losing it even more so then before.
Truly a loss to the world.

He left a comment on his last video responding to his upcoming death 10 months ago
View attachment 1140191
I called the number out of curiosity, mailbox is full so clearly whoever is using it hasn't cleaned it up in awhile. It's from Nebraska.
That's not Herk's channel it's an archive

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if he's had a dog for a while, but it doesn't sound like there was actually a crash involved.
His dog is in his videos from last week

Second last video archived, you can here goodness whining

20200212_174538.jpg20200212_174504.jpg20200212_174429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's part 7 of Herk's second Fedsmoker channel:

(The whole Storm Chasing saga is great if you're only going to look at some of the videos)

Fedsmoker Unplugged:
'MVI 3543': A Fedsmoker original song.

Conald Petersen- Storm chaser:
'SUNP0307': Stuck in traffic. American's I'm headed into a storm. We're heading into a hurricane. YEEEAAAAAGGGHHHH

'SUNP0308': You'll find there'll be no hurricane that stands in my way Americans. Because this car's best. We're going, I don't even know the name of this hurricane, soon as I see it on TV I come down. I come chase these motherfucking hurricanes. I chase tornadoes. The only things I stay away from are rattlesnakes, because they remind me of dirty pigs and sharks. That's it.

'SUNP0107': Standing outside his car at a gas station. The winds picked up. It's almost show time Americans. It's about to get real serious here. Yeah! There's a sheriffs car at the pump next to him. These guys look like they're getting ready to take care of some business. I put the last bit of my money in this bitch for gas and we're gonna ride this storm out. Yeah!

'SUNP0008': Americans, the storm has moved towards Alabama and Louisiana so I will be going that way. Fuck you Walmart, you've inspired me to leave Florida.

'SUNP0006': While I wait for this hurricane Americans, we've got a little problem. I don't know if you know it but all these wires in this dash need to be rewired. I have to rewire this whole dash because these cops in Florida are a little bit more sophisticated than most. They're dirtier, so I have to step up my gear a little bit more and in doing so I have to rewire the whole dash and all my cameras because, I have to take at least one cop down in this state Americans it's my vendetta for having to go to prison for 10 months on the house. So I slipped off this fucking front here, I have to go through everyone of those one at a time.

'SUNP0059': Watching the weather on his laptop.

'SUNP0054': Watching news about the hurricane on his laptop.

'SUNP0030': Talking about how he's just a thrill seeker and he's putting himself in the roughest part of the storm. He wants to see some action because he's bored. Government turning their back on the victims of Katrina was the sickest thing. Talks about how black people are psychic.

'SUNP0040': Sings a little song about chasing hurricanes and screwing your old lady's twat.

'SUNP0099': Driving and talking about how he can smell tornado shit smell in the air.

'SUNP0073': I only got one thing to say to all of you Americans and its (starts singing) you don't drive in a big fat car, you don;t look like a movie star..... Gets super into singing and then starts laughing. Is this great or what? Are you fuckers having fun yet?

'SUNP0076': Hey God, it's me Herkster. I just wanna let you know if I die in this storm I've had a hell of a ride down here. Anything's possible Americans a tree could come flying through my car who knows? I'm not too worried about it. I've wrecked cars over 100mph, I done just about everything. I've crashed and burned on a motorcycle going 90mph... I've never been in a hurricane so I've come all the way down here from Iowa to do this and God if you take me now, I've had a hell of a good ride down here. I wanna thank you for blessing my life. I believe in you Jesus. Amen.

'SUNP0078': You stupid fucking Americans that let the brothers suffer during hurricane Andrew, Katrina, don't let it happen again!

'SUNP0079: You stupid fucking honky bastards that let the brothers suffer and little sisters of hurricane Katrina! You best not drop the ball this time motherfuckers! If those little sisters and brothers need some help you better get your fucking asses out there and save them! If I see any cops looting out there I'm going to tackle them and beat them! Motherfuckers!

'SUNP0080': Lists out all the names he's known by and swears to take down any dirty cop caught looting down here. That's my oath to you people, you cops better walk the line this fucking time. YEAAAAHGGGHH.

'SUNP0086': Americans! Herk News once again you can bet your ass that Mike Byrd the Sheriff of this city and I'm gong to find the Mayor as well are going on the net as baby rapers. They have no assistance at all for travelers here not to mention their southern coo coo ness is all fucked up.

'SUNP0105': Showing off his great parking space where he plans to hunker down for the night near some campers.

'SUNP0112': It's raining now but Herk is excited that he's found the perfect parking space for the Fedsmoker car to wait out the storm. That's right Americans, in between a load of school buses and campers.

Intermission:
'SUNP0272': Filming a little light up skull and whispering Fedsmoker, I got a little molly (?) money, we're gonna be okay.

'SUNP0003 2)': Herk is on the phone and an automated message is playing while he rants about how his debit card is fraud and he's putting Mastercard on the net as baby rapers.

Cop Interactions:
'SUNP0234': Outside Columbus city hall, cop car drives past and that sets Herk off on a rant about how he's like the gunslinger except instead of a gun he's got a recorder. Everyone's going on the net as baby rapers because he doesn't like people looking at his car.

'fedsmoker3 113': Ranting about having to pull in here in front of Excelsior Springs PD because a cop was stalking him.

'fedsmoker3 114': Continued from last video, when he pulled in here because the cop was stalking him there was a guy fixing his porch. Herk helped him fix it, for nothing Americans! Guy told him he's welcome here whenever.

'fedsmoker3 045': Sitting in the police station and he calls Adams County Sheriff's Office, to ask doesn't it look strange when a government agent doesn't want to give their name. Asks isn't he the good guy out here putting cops in prison for burning houses down. Adams County Cop is surprised that the agent wouldn't give her name. Adams County cop asks where Herk is and Herk tells him he's in Excelsior Springs looking for the Chief of Police and tells him to tell them all he says hi.

'fed1 001': Parked outside Lennon Justice Center looking for more cops.

'SUNP0052': Filming a photo of a man and a woman. Pretends to shoot them. If they don;t help me out with gas in the next town. You're both going on the net as baby rapers. Pretends to shoot them again.

'SUNP0304': In a police station mumbling to himself about dirty cops. Cop comes out and tells Herk he was told to leave. Herk disagrees, says he wasn't told to leave but then leaves.

'SUNP0254': Cop asks Herk a question and straight away Herk starts talking about cops burning houses down. Cop doesn't know what Herk is talking about. Herk asks him if he's ever heard of cops stealing meth out of evidence.Cop says no. Herk tells the cop he likes him and asks his name. Herk asks if they've run his name already to see if he's wanted and cop says they just came down to help out. Herk asks if the lady at the bar called them. Herk low energy rants about how he doesn't usually have any trouble here and says he's not wasting any more tape on this.

'SUNP0260': Americans it doesn't matter what town I go to, Fedsmoker's always a target. Yells, That's pissing me off because it's my car and it's got feelings. So the next town I come to I'm trashing all of you just for what happened there! Yeah it's getting to be every town now isn't it?

Christmas Herk/ Church and garden musings/ Capone:
'fedsmoker3 232': Wearing a Santa hat and sunglasses driving. It;s time. Yeah!

'fedsmoker3 087': Pulls in to the front entrance of The Elms talking about how Capone used to stay here. This movie will be called Capone's Bones! Yeah!

'fedsmoker3 088': Sitting in his car smoking in front of the hotel. Ooh yeah Capone, can you feel me talking to you buddy?Yeah!

'fedsmoker3 089': Capone's Bones is brought to you by Fedsmoker. What can I say? A hell of a production. Yeah!

'fedsmoker3 090': Americans Capone used to stay up here somewhere. Always so he could see what was coming at him. Yeah, Excelsior Springs.

'fedsmoker3 228': Walking through a church garden talking about how he'll never retire, he will always wear a wire. Calls the water fountain sexy.

'fedsmoker3 230': Filming the hotel beside the church garden, zooms in and says that was Capone's room. Says he's sitting here thinking about the next dirty cop he'll trash and rings an ornamental bell. Evil laugh. Yeah.

'fedsmoker3 229': Sitting in the garden having a smoke talking about how the man tries to crucify him everyday because he tries to be good and expose the evil. He wants to just stay in the garden, but he can't he has to go out and be crucified. That's the way it is.

'fedsmoker3 223': Filming a mass.

Movie Editing:
'fedsmoker3 236': Checking out a guys movie/ CD collection while the guy edits videos for Herk.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net