Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

• DDoS is active again.

Pierrot Lunaire

kiwifarms.net
Digi being redeemed would involve him not only dropping this trans fantasy but rejecting hobby sodomy, having a decent diet, dental surgery, getting a real job and dropping anime. Baby steps to being a functioning adult.
James Rolfe from AVGN has had a stable, full-time, successful career as a youtuber for almost 20 years now, and while he started young and single making gimmicky videos he treated Youtube like a real job and thanks to his discipline he is now a wholesome family man with a wife and 2 daughters, raising his family with Youtube bucks.
This could have been Digibro with May had he treated his job with the same seriousness as James or even the same diligence as lolcows Mother's Basement and Super Eyepatchwolf. Just imagine how much his channel would have grown if he had kept making one video essay a week with TheDavoo for all this time.
But maybe it's better this way, I can't imagine the prospect of Digibro raising 2 daughters going well.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
This could have been Digibro with May had he treated his job with the same seriousness as James or even the same diligence as lolcows Mother's Basement and Super Eyepatchwolf.
I disagree with Super Eyepatch Wolf (SEW) being considered a lolcow; he doesn't have a thread on this website and when he is brought up, people usually praise him, especially as a contrast to the likes of Digibro (who, in fairness, also praised SEW in contrast to the other anitubers he blasted in that infamous drunken drama video he posted).

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
I disagree with Super Eyepatch Wolf (SEW) being considered a lolcow; he doesn't have a thread on this website and when he is brought up, people usually praise him, especially as a contrast to the likes of Digibro (who, in fairness, also praised SEW in contrast to the other anitubers he blasted in that infamous drunken drama video he posted).
He's still a furry.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the entire Attack No. 1 video, and I have to say, it is disturbingly good. Not to say it's a YouTube masterpiece or anything, but we've long theorized that drugs had fried Digibro's brain of coherent thought, thus rendering him incapable of ever making anything watchable. So, an entertaining summary and discussion of an influential old show is a pleasant surprise.

Digibro redemption arc???
It's ... certainly an improvement from anything he has been doing previously for over a year now. It's at least an anime series I believe he has never talked about in such length before, rather than treading old ground, such as with K-On!. But there lies the problem, its length; the video is over an hour long and after watching the first ten minutes, five more minutes into the middle of the video (30 or so minutes in), and its conclusion, Digi is largely summarising the entire plot of the series, interpolated with meagre but decent analysis of key themes. It should have been no more than 15-20 minutes max, including only the first three very interesting minutes of Digi detailing the history of the budding shonen and shoujo manga & anime industry during the 1960s-1970s and how this historical anime series is a well-acclaimed example from that era and the enduring influence it has had on the industry, particularly how VA Kikuko Inoue was greatly impressed with the MC's VA, along with his retrospective explanation as to why the anime hasn't been adapted for modern audiences in his conclusion. This could have then been mixed throughout in a much-reduced in length analysis of the show.

I don't see how anyone can do 26 letters of the English alphabet of an anime each, much less someone with the doubtful work ethic of Digi's, unless he continues this very dry largely summarising of entire anime plots.

All in all, it is well-edited (I assume Napsy is responsible for that? No one is credited for editing in the video's description) and the visual and sound quality is excellent. It's been getting a very healthy ratio so far and its view count isn't too bad as well:
1626029270948.png

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched a few minutes of the Attack No. 1 video. It's awful. For the last couple of years, Digi has mistaken summarization for analysis. The main bulk of his video is just saying what happens in the show, and the "analysis" he does sprinkle in is akin to "and it looked so cool."

He has made the video equivalent to a 4th grader's book report. It's not impressive in the slightest. It seems as if the only effort he put into making this was watching the show and listening to interview material that mentioned the show. Not really hard if you can successfully perform a Google search.

If any of you were wondering, the choice to showcase really old anime that no one cares about probably isn't to enlighten the anime community as the golden witch claims. It's most likely to a). protect him from copyright as his editing has become so lazy that he can't do anything but cut clips from the show and/or b). to pick shows that almost no one has seen so that he can get away with summarizing for 95% of the video.

Lanieras

kiwifarms.net
...after watching the first ten minutes, five more minutes into the middle of the video (30 or so minutes in), and its conclusion, Digi is largely summarising the entire plot of the series...
I watched the whole thing. Switched to 1.5x speed after it became a wikipedia plot summary section read out loud, but 90% of the video really is just that.

Assuming he actually watched the entire show and didn't just skip through much of it like his MyAnimeList history suggests. It is indeed the highest effort thing he's done in who knows how long. He's also not attempting to use his ridiculous "woman" voice which is a plus. That's about all the praise I can give the video though.

I still didn't really get the impression that he's "lucid" yet. He has about as much enthusiasm in his voice as a retail grunt at the end of a 12h shift and the video barely has any substance or point to speak of aside from "this show exists".
Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until he makes a video about something that I know he used to give a fuck about, but so far it feels like a weak flex attempt. "See. I can still make long anime videos, please, please, please give me money".

I would also wager that there is no fucking way he'll make a video for every letter in the alphabet. My prediction is that he will either icebox the series as soon as literally anything of interest happens in his life or he will start stuffing multiple shows per video with even less substance each to get the project over with faster.

Last edited:

BubbleButt

HaCOOMa Matata
kiwifarms.net

SEW praised and suggested people watch a Shaun (of ShaunJen fame) video. He's a retard and deserves to be laughed at

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the entire Attack No. 1 video, and I have to say, it is disturbingly good. Not to say it's a YouTube masterpiece or anything, but we've long theorized that drugs had fried Digibro's brain of coherent thought, thus rendering him incapable of ever making anything watchable. So, an entertaining summary and discussion of an influential old show is a pleasant surprise.

Digibro redemption arc???
I'm interested in the timeline of the video production and the splitting up of the yggers. How did conrad manage to create an hour long, in depth project like this if he was traveling around the country with a bunch of retarded hobos? He sure as shit didn't use his phone. Did he have a laptop? Or was the majority of it accomplished at his parents' medieval coomer dungeon in california?
All in all, it is well-edited (I assume Napsy is responsible for that? No one is credited for editing in the video's description)
Well it's probably this anyway. Exploitation of a poor working class man. SAD!

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
So I watched his latest video in full. As Attack #1 was huge in my country in the 90s, I already knew about it and remembered lots of the plotlines I watched as a kid. Maybe that's why I was especially irritated with the superfluous recapping, as the whole video felt like 95% recap, 5% analysis and could have easily been boiled down to 15-20 minutes.

Brevity is the soul of wit after all. Not only is he setting himself up for failure yet again on a project he cannot fulfill, considering his work ethic (25 more videos to go, each 60min plus if he is recapping yet again, this one allegedly taking 3 months to produce) but he is screwing his viewer retention when he bloats the videos.

If he were to do that whole alphabet(I highly doubt we'll make it past C or D), he should do shorter videos and summarize his points and go more in depth in terms of analysis instead of reading off all the plotpoints like a nostalgia critic "review".

He could easily style his videos similiarly to Kenny Lauderdale's anime showcases:

All that boiled down to 12 minutes.

And it's not like long form analysis videos are unviable, see Patriciantv's 8 hour Morrowind Review or Joseph Anderson's 3-5hr long videos on video games but I doubt that he can retain people by recapping instead of infusing his own thoughts and ideas, observing a piece of media under a critical lens. Unless you are a die hard fan of digi or that volleyball anime why would you watch it?

jdark

kiwifarms.net
Digi being redeemed would involve him not only dropping this trans fantasy but rejecting hobby sodomy, having a decent diet, dental surgery, getting a real job and dropping anime. Baby steps to being a functioning adult.
honestly the bar is so low for him at this point i'd call it a win if he just started brushing his teeth

I think people hate him because hes a tranny sympathizer and does a gay LARPer voice for his videos. Still like most of his older anime vids though.
Ever since demo stopped posting the bar for anime youtubers has been ridiculously low, to the point that SEW's straightforward and often overexplanatory content is basically the best there is. I'm a fan though, his yearly shonen jump retrospectives are pretty interesting. But yeah people basically only shit on him because he's a lefty and has an often pantomime-y voice

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick Obre

Tightwads and nitwits and critics and heels
kiwifarms.net
Ever since demo stopped posting the bar for anime youtubers has been ridiculously low, to the point that SEW's straightforward and often overexplanatory content is basically the best there is. I'm a fan though, his yearly shonen jump retrospectives are pretty interesting. But yeah people basically only shit on him because he's a lefty and has an often pantomime-y voice
I love Demo and I would have homosex with him and only him, even though he's a disgusting vegan

That is all.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Unjack me Jacky, Unjack me~~!
kiwifarms.net
SEW is just... fine. His normie takes on series are all wholesome and clean. It gets him a lot of viewers. I'm not looking for that though. I'm looking for outsiders with a different perspective. More brazen personalities still willing to use "taboo "words or subjects. Digi WAS one of those people. He will never reach that again though. Any hope for recovery is ludicrously dumb.

As soon as one takes the tranny pill and goes down the road of "everyone should be free to be as degenerate as they want to be" it's over. They lose sight on that what society considers secretly disgusting and disapprove of. And I'm not talking about watching hentai, liking tranny shit or even becoming MtF or FtM. It's that they form a new reality around this brainfart of an idea. Not an "identity", a REALITY. A cracking reality at that, as the top% don't pass and end up offing themselves. Sure I'd love to know what it's like to have tits and a vag, but that ain't happening this life and cutting away everyone and everything around (incl genitals) to achieve this is just toxic. To society, to your family and friends and most of all, to yourself.

We live in the land of confusion.

Last edited: