Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

• DDoS is active again.

Flying Whale

B|-0-000-0-000-000-|6X P.M.
kiwifarms.net
Just an update of Ben making fun of Digi.
b1.PNG

I had forgotten all about this Low Rent Witch anime thing.
b2.PNG

b5.PNG
b3.PNG

b4.PNG

Ben says that Billy's dad lent him a broken RV.
b6.PNG

b7.PNG

Fake Digi.
b8.PNG

Also hinting at a Bonus episode where he will talk/make fun of Digi. Might this be the one with Mumkey Jones? Who knows.
b9.PNG

And this one about Billy maybe showing the RV
B10.PNG

mathman99

kiwifarms.net
Calling the attack no 1 video a plot summary that is light on analysis is definitely a valid criticism (hence why I called it a summary and discussion instead of an analysis). My positive opinion is biased since I enjoy other media summary videos on YouTube.

As for Digi’s work ethic, he has very briskly completed 46 episodes of Sailor Moon over the few days (this is on MAL). It is very likely he is watching it sped up (as he has a history of doing that and it’s a repetitive kids show), but I still see some good effort being put in. Sailor Moon will most likely not get attack no 1’s 30+ minutes of plot summary, as 90% of episodes have no bearing on the plot (so a shorter video). I feel like since the next vid will be shorter, Digi won’t burn himself out immediately and we’ll actually get several decent videos from him. Call me overly optimistic if you want

Just an update of Ben making fun of Digi.
View attachment 2340713
I had forgotten all about this Low Rent Witch anime thing.
View attachment 2340716
View attachment 2340730View attachment 2340720
View attachment 2340721
Ben says that Billy's dad lent him a broken RV.
View attachment 2340734
View attachment 2340735
Fake Digi.
View attachment 2340736
Also hinting at a Bonus episode where he will talk/make fun of Digi. Might this be the one with Mumkey Jones? Who knows.
View attachment 2340738
And this one about Billy maybe showing the RV
View attachment 2340710
Also Based Saint back at it again lol. I love how he brought up Low Rent Witch.

Last edited:

raisinlove

kiwifarms.net
“We aren’t broken up just look at my personal channel that is just me and my hostage rape slave”

Also where’s that list of evolving lies because now Billy had moved on from “here’s a picture of us in our rv that is clearly not a Ford Focus haters btfo” to “lol this guy thinks we were going to get an rv in a few weeks and not eventually lol smelly roommate owned”

“We let people meme on it becuse it’s stupid” is some “I was only pretending to be retarded” level lies. Go fuck your self you insecure piece of 5’1” trash, Billy.

It’s pathetic that these fags think they are on the same level as Suge Knight promoting fallen off nobody gangster rappers. Maybe we do actually lol need justice for black lives if these are the type of massas holding the keys to the plantation mansion

I just can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when some angry 40 year old abbo is wondering where his henny and smoke money is after a show consisting of no crowd but a bunch of fags who came to see the 6pm opener of a bucktoothed fairy in a dress only to find out the guy behind it is a fat manlet in a smelly yugioh shirt

Last edited:

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
I just can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when some angry 40 year old abbo is wondering where his henny and smoke money is after a show consisting of no crowd but a bunch of fags who came to see the 6pm opener of a bucktoothed fairy in a dress only to find out the guy behind it is a fat manlet in a smelly yugioh shirt
Crikey mate, you expect them to perform all the way down under?

Nick Obre

Tightwads and nitwits and critics and heels
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2340921
View attachment 2340924
"The last thing I am is cagey about anything"

Taken from the 'V O I D G A Z E R' discord server.
>Somehow he took "we're gonna get an RV" to mean "we're gonna get an RV right now"

Yeah it's not like the original plan was to get the RV to go to that first show months ago, in order to be able to move around and come back routinely for Digi to continue making videos with Nate. And it's not like they said they were travelling on the RV at first, while in reality they were going by car.
Where could anyone get the idea that the RV thing wasn't a long, long term plan rather than something that was supposed to happen immediately?

Flying Whale

B|-0-000-0-000-000-|6X P.M.
kiwifarms.net
Digi has been saying that he was gonna move into an RV for quite a while.
d3.PNG
d2.PNG

He sounds so confident saying that moving into the RV wasn't part of why KHANTEHN! ended.
d1.PNG

I think Digi bought into Billy's delusion that he was gonna move soon into an RV. The way he talks about the break up with Nate, makes me think that he never thought he was gonna be homeless for this long. That's probably why he went back to his parents recently. Maybe he just couldn't take living in a car anymore. But he's still sure he's gonna live in one eventually. If the RV ends up being this broken one that Ben mentioned i think it's gonna be a shitshow. I don't trust these guys with a new RV, but a fixed one is gonna be much worse.

SeaVulture

kiwifarms.net
Where could anyone get the idea that the RV thing wasn't a long, long term plan rather than something that was supposed to happen immediately?

Indeed, how foolish of us to think they'd immediately get an RV just because they were being evicted from leaving the house they were living in at the time! How had we not possibly considered that 4 alleged adults would sleep together for weeks in a fucking Prius? Think about the gas savings! You know what they're doing with all that money? It's going straight into the fanciest RV you can park on Riley's dad's backyard, baby. Suck it haters!

Da R00D D00D

kiwifarms.net
I watched a few minutes of the Attack No. 1 video. It's awful. For the last couple of years, Digi has mistaken summarization for analysis. The main bulk of his video is just saying what happens in the show, and the "analysis" he does sprinkle in is akin to "and it looked so cool."
Goes to show how desperate fans are for anything considering previous comments praised it when the video isn't any better than the hundreds of other anitubers and follows the trend of media "analysis" and "reviews" on youtube which are just pure recaps with some googled "production history" at the beginning.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Here is hope that somebody will snatch that bonus episode from the claws of the exploiter Ben Saint and publish it somewhere for the benefit of the international working class.
In the meantime, our saviour for kino comfy content goofing on the Yggers, BASED Saint, who clearly is chuffed with how his TRUE and HONEST fans, the proletariat at KF, react positively to his shitposting crusade against class enemy kulaks Conrad and Riley, has considered the following project:
1626265262808.png
and has created this work of art (both the original image and its resized for Twitter version are available as attachments to this post):
1626265856108.png1626265884311.png

Attachments

• soydick.png
    soydick.png
    336 KB · Views: 111
  • soydicktwitter.png
    soydicktwitter.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 82

BigFatStupidIdiot

kiwifarms.net
Just a little tidbit for the new, the old, and the forgetful: Riley's dad was absent from his life until just a few years ago because he's been in fucking prison the last 18 or so years for murdering a guy....according to Riley. Maybe some Autists can find Billy Mix's dad's rap sheet if the claims are true.

So Riley and Mint living in a trailer on a murderous ex-con's property might be a bit more interesting than everyone thinks, especially if Digi and Bird reunite with them.

Or they tumbleweed out of there and nothing happens like always because they always default to just being pathetic wind drifters.

Tathagata

master of the sinful black sheep
kiwifarms.net
our saviour for kino comfy content goofing on the Yggers, BASED Saint, who clearly is chuffed with how his TRUE and HONEST fans, the proletariat at KF
Knock if off with the bullshit "Ben Saint is BASED" takes. He's literally a retarded anarkiddie who dropped his STEM degree into the trash to pursue a career making shitty art. He buys 100% into all the gender nonsense Digi has engaged in, he's just assmad that his retarded colleague didn't uphold his end of fundraising goals. Ben Saint is not based—if anything, the dissonance between "retard becomes tranny" and "retard won't engage properly in society," as if those two things aren't deeply connected, makes Ben Saint more pathetic.

Sometimes it feels like the three remaining PCP fans out there use this thread to drive viewership and attention.

Plumybus

kiwifarms.net
Here is hope that somebody will snatch that bonus episode from the claws of the exploiter Ben Saint and publish it somewhere for the benefit of the international working class.
Despite not being a patron since like late 2016 I still have access to all of the bonus episodes becuase I guess they didn't set their shit up right, so if I remember when it drops I'll make sure to redristribute it here for the people to enjoy.