Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

• DDoS is active again.

Aegir

an aqueous visage
kiwifarms.net
For the most part Ben is far from based, but it's highly amusing how his pointing out the reality of the Yggers makes Digi and Riley super pissed off and defensive.

I think they can safely ignore anonymous randoms on KF, but it's way harder to ignore Ben since his fan base overlaps with the same fan base Digi used to have. They feel obligated to respond but they can't keep their stories straight and make themselves look bad every time.

Is Ben kinda cringe? Definitely, but he is providing a lot of free Digi and Riley spergouts for this thread so why bite the hand that feeds?

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2340921
View attachment 2340924
"The last thing I am is cagey about anything"

Taken from the 'V O I D G A Z E R' discord server.
>The last thing I am is cagey about anything
Then why did you drop "ygg" from your twitter and discord usernames? Face it retard, you sucked digi dry and then dumped him like a cheap whore.
Now back to pretending billy doesn't exist.
Knock if off with the bullshit "Ben Saint is BASED" takes. He's literally a retarded anarkiddie who dropped his STEM degree into the trash to pursue a career making shitty art. He buys 100% into all the gender nonsense Digi has engaged in, he's just assmad that his retarded colleague didn't uphold his end of fundraising goals. Ben Saint is not based—if anything, the dissonance between "retard becomes tranny" and "retard won't engage properly in society," as if those two things aren't deeply connected, makes Ben Saint more pathetic.

Sometimes it feels like the three remaining PCP fans out there use this thread to drive viewership and attention.
Quit getting mad at the internet.

Last edited:

PurpleFoxx

mask on, mask off
kiwifarms.net
My apologies for doing a poor job at keeping up to date with the YGGers, but where is Bird in all of this? Did they end up finally breaking things off? It would make sense if they did as it would give valid reason for this group to no longer live together. I can't see Digi taking the break up well and being able to co-exist with an ex. Then if Bird were to leave the group, Digi living with Riley and Mint just seems far too awkward and unnecessary.

Guile of the Bolden Ditch

do you know what zinc does to your cum!
kiwifarms.net
My apologies for doing a poor job at keeping up to date with the YGGers, but where is Bird in all of this? Did they end up finally breaking things off? It would make sense if they did as it would give valid reason for this group to no longer live together.
firefox_KU9UBxlJoK.png

Bird and Conrad are staying with his parents in SoCal, and Bird is definitely still ravaging Conrad's butthole.

Cobalt-60

kiwifarms.net
For the most part Ben is far from based, but it's highly amusing how his pointing out the reality of the Yggers makes Digi and Riley super pissed off and defensive.

I think they can safely ignore anonymous randoms on KF, but it's way harder to ignore Ben since his fan base overlaps with the same fan base Digi used to have. They feel obligated to respond but they can't keep their stories straight and make themselves look bad every time.

Is Ben kinda cringe? Definitely, but he is providing a lot of free Digi and Riley spergouts for this thread so why bite the hand that feeds?
I kind of like Ben Saint calling Digi with female pronouns, using the Umineko name, etc. because it's obvious how assmad Digi's defenders are about everything Ben has to say but they can't pull the "ur just trasphobic!" card because in that avenue he's being nothing but polite, respectful, and catering. The troon police can't attack him with ad hominem shit about what pronouns he uses for Digi, and they hate it.

Lolidaki

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2349634
Bird and Conrad are staying with his parents in SoCal, and Bird is definitely still ravaging Conrad's butthole.
Could you imagine, your son in his late 20s finally moves out and bring his gf to your home and loses his virginity in your own bed (which he then brags about), and then like two years later he's a transexual being railed by some faggot in that same bed.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
At least he isn't doing the "girl" voice anymore.
His sole instrument as an analyst Youtuber was his voice; Digi was never attractive, both in the looks department or in personality, nor was he an actor nor did he do any other role that required being seen. For me, his career firmly died on this day, 30 May 2020 (shortly after he announced his trooning out earlier that month), when he not only uploaded this disgrace of a rant (50 seconds for $15) but in a minnie mouse voice to boot:

It showed how little he respected his own voice and his own fans engaging with it as they listened to him for thousands of hours on end on his Youtube channels. Trooning out with HRT and having May doing his makeup is one thing; altering his voice to ridiculous lengths showed that he cared more about (badly) aping a women's voice instead of treasuring the very thing he was respected for.

This is why any engagement he's trying with Tiktok (or any other social media platform similar to it, such as Snapchat) is doomed to fail; it's for zoomers looking for photogenic young normie influencers.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SEW is just... fine. His normie takes on series are all wholesome and clean. It gets him a lot of viewers. I'm not looking for that though. I'm looking for outsiders with a different perspective. More brazen personalities still willing to use "taboo "words or subjects. Digi WAS one of those people. He will never reach that again though. Any hope for recovery is ludicrously dumb.
Do people like that who aren't also unbearable to watch even exist anymore? I like SEW a lot but it's his non-anime videos I'm really into to be honest. Besides him, the only anime youtubers I watch are Nate and a few motherfuckers who only cover One Piece. I kinda miss people in the vain of Digi who mostly throw professionalism out the window and only care to exist as a random weirdo who likes talking about anime on the internet. Back then, we kind of had a problem with critics trying too hard to be "objective" and based their opinions off how many flaws a thing had without giving many points for doing things well whereas nowadays, I feel like people are a bit too lenient. Digi kinda stuck out as a dude who just liked what he liked and wasn't trying to be objective all that hard though he did have his weird moments where he seemed like he was leaning into that mindset. He could have been a lot more successful if he didn't go hard on debating loli and troon out.