Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

• DDoS is active again.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Unjack me Jacky, Unjack me~~!
kiwifarms.net
Back then, we kind of had a problem with critics trying too hard to be "objective" and based their opinions off how many flaws a thing had without giving many points for doing things well whereas nowadays, I feel like people are a bit too lenient. Digi kinda stuck out as a dude who just liked what he liked and wasn't trying to be objective all that hard though he did have his weird moments where he seemed like he was leaning into that mindset.
I wouldn't even say the loli or weed related content killed his channel.

Strange observation: while loli jokes and fanservice is seen as otaku mainstream in Japan, drug use is highly looked down upon. They pretty much call ANY kind of drug "kusuri", a word that does not differentiate between medication and drugs. If you ever read doujin related to those subjects, it's never portrayed as "weed", "lsd", "cocaine", etc (it's always some mystery fluid). Makes me think that a lot of Japanese society and even the doujin artists show a fear and misunderstanding of drugs when it comes to recreational use.

Now let's visit the States. It's kind of the other way around isn't it? Loli and fanservice is degenerate should not be sold. Drugs on the other end... well the war on drugs failed for a reason. Hollywood and popular culture fucking LOVES pushing weed and recreational use in your face.

I'm not defending either side in this. Don't start another fucking debate about loli. It's just hilarious to me Digi's tastes naturally align with the worst of every spectrum.

No; Digi fucked his own career by trooning out (and strong 2nd contender: lack of content people wanted).

I have a lot more to say on what you brought up, but i'll keep it short. The shift in entertainment (when it comes to anitube) going short form->long form->short form personality driven->hours long analytical videos/series. Even though I enjoy the last mentioned category, a lot of "anitubers" seem content to overanalyze everything about a series until it resembles more of a wiki article rather than an interesting video.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net

Strange observation: while loli jokes and fanservice is seen as otaku mainstream in Japan, drug use is highly looked down upon. They pretty much call ANY kind of drug "kusuri", a word that does not differentiate between medication and drugs. If you ever read doujin related to those subjects, it's never portrayed as "weed", "lsd", "cocaine", etc (it's always some mystery fluid). Makes me think that a lot of Japanese society and even the doujin artists show a fear and misunderstanding of drugs when it comes to recreational use.

Now let's visit the States. It's kind of the other way around isn't it? Loli and fanservice is degenerate should not be sold. Drugs on the other end... well the war on drugs failed for a reason. Hollywood and popular culture fucking LOVES pushing weed and recreational use in your face.

I'm not defending either side in this. Don't start another fucking debate about loli. It's just hilarious to me Digi's tastes naturally align with the worst of every spectrum.

No; Digi fucked his own career by trooning out (and strong 2nd contender: lack of content people wanted).

I have a lot more to say on what you brought up, but i'll keep it short. The shift in entertainment (when it comes to anitube) going short form->long form->short form personality driven->hours long analytical videos/series. Even though I enjoy the last mentioned category, a lot of "anitubers" seem content to overanalyze everything about a series until it resembles more of a wiki article rather than an interesting video.
As someone who was only vaguely aware of his existence/reputation and hadn’t actually followed him til this thread, was he even still regularly MAKING anime videos leading up to the troonout? I was under the assumption that his channel was already on a sharp decline well before that, and that while the troonout wasn’t doing him any favors it was also hardly a reason for his downfall.

If anything, I’d think it would just be attributed to him losing interest in the thing that drove people to watch his videos in the first place.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
As someone who was only vaguely aware of his existence/reputation and hadn’t actually followed him til this thread, was he even still regularly MAKING anime videos leading up to the troonout? I was under the assumption that his channel was already on a sharp decline well before that, and that while the troonout wasn’t doing him any favors it was also hardly a reason for his downfall.

If anything, I’d think it would just be attributed to him losing interest in the thing that drove people to watch his videos in the first place.
I have no idea of telling if he lost interest in anitubing way before or after he started the troonout. The weed could have contributed, especially the amount he was using; though this didn't use to be the case at the start of the weed saga. Him still revisiting anime every now and then combined that all that "becoming the loli" shit we used to see him dress up or name himself after favorite characters makes me think he never really got "out" of anime, meaning these was never a good reason to nuke his career. Makes me wonder how Amanda fit in all this in the end.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea of telling if he lost interest in anitubing way before or after he started the troonout. The weed could have contributed, especially the amount he was using; though this didn't use to be the case at the start of the weed saga. Him still revisiting anime every now and then combined that all that "becoming the loli" shit we used to see him dress up or name himself after favorite characters makes me think he never really got "out" of anime, meaning these was never a good reason to nuke his career. Makes me wonder how Amanda fit in all this in the end.
With the weed, it wasn't like he was making stoner material in particular (except only passively, with him and May smoking weed often on camera), but it certainly scrambled his brain and led to him listening to May's encouragement for him to troooooon out.

The loli content, however, was seriously detrimental to his reputation (it's why this thread was first created for in the first place, after all). It didn't, however, stop mainstream media Forbes from publishing an interview of him and another article mentioning him along with other anitube channels:
"From Retail Work To YouTube Fame: How Digibro Made A Career Out Of Anime", 27 April 2017, https://archive.ph/P10zy.
"The Flying Colors Anime Census' Accuracy Depends On You" (which also recommends the previous interview), 15 March 2018, https://archive.ph/tuiIs.

Welcome to the N.H.K. is an example of the aversion the Japanese have towards drug-use being depicted in media; the original novel and its manga adaptation have the MC and other characters take mind-altering drugs and medications throughout the series, while the anime (which I believe is a more widespread medium that manga and is therefore more normie-friendly; anime adaptions are often less violent than their manga originals; see for example Parasyte) adaption omits any mention of drugs entirely.

@Guile of the Bolden Ditch has previously done a good quick timeline, from 2011-March 2021 (pre-guntfight, which led to a wave of curious new posters to contribute, such as myself):
A quick timeline:

DigibronyMLP Era: 2011 - 2014
-Conrad Collins (Digibro) started out as a My Little Pony "analyst" on youtube, going under the name Digibrony. He quickly gained popularity within that community before controversially leaving it to start his "anime analysis" career.
-Met a group of other MLP content creators, which will eventually become the PCP (ProCrastinators Podcast)

Oldschool / Golden Age of Digibro: 2014 - 2017
-Officially transitioned into doing anime content on youtube.
-This era is where he got most of his subs, he had a reputation for going against the grain. Having opinions that were controversial in the anituber community.
-Gained popularity by shitting on crappy anime such as his SAO, Asterisk Wars etc...
-He also produced a lot of vlogs on his Digibro After Dark channel which would garner him a modestly sized patreon (4000$ at its peak in 2018/2019)
-The ProCrastinators Podcast was also officially formed during this period.

Pantsu Party / May Invasion Arc: 2017 - 2020
-Conrad started dating one of his fans (May/Pantsu Party), this was to the dissatisfaction of his fanbase, as Conrad would frequently feature her in his videos. May was a yes-man, and not particularly interesting at all.
-May got Conrad addicted to weed, this noticeably affected his content output and quality. His channel began slowing down in popularity, eventually becoming stagnant.
-Conrad would eventually move to Boston with her in 2018, and change his branding briefly during that period (Otaku Gonzo Journalism) this branding was a failure, and he would eventually go back to just "Digibro".
-During this period, Conrad had planned to start a family with his fiancee May, so he moved back to his hometown of Virginia Beach with her in mid/late 2019.

Troon / Voidgazers Saga: 2020 -
-Conrad trooned out in early 2020, changing his name to "Beatrice". Many speculate that May was the root cause for his mental illness.
-The Digibro channel was rebranded as Diginee (Digibro + onee-san, the word used for older sister in Japanese. Clever right?)
-In mid/late 2020, Conrad would move a bunch of grifters (Vizier, Bird, Mint) into his house. These grifters are somewhat associated with the Dick Show, Vizier being a producer of the show. May did not like these people.
-Conrad broke up with May in late 2020, this was recently revealed to be because May had cheated on him with The Gunt.
-
Conrad stopped making anime content during this period
-Conrad and his crew, the "Voidgazers" would make a bunch of shitty travel vlogs and terrible music. This pissed the majority of his fanbase off, who were mostly interested in anime content.
-In early 2021, Conrad privated all of his old videos and completely rebranded his main channel as YGG Studio. At this point most of his fanbase had abandoned him.
You are right that that Digibro "losing interest in the thing that drove people to watch his videos in the first place" is the reason why he prefers to retweet lolicon crap on Twitter and larp as a teenage girl on Tiktok and make uninspired anime series summaries nowadays, but he was still committing to his Patreon rant obligations up to May 2020; he has since compressed any remaining rant obligations into one continuous livestream, while his boyfriend Bird also streamed his playing of Red Dead Redemption 2 in the background; he has also since done his rants as Superchats in Youtube livestreams. May 2020 was also when he completely committed to trooning out all in its entirety, from getting his ex-gf May to do his makeup to digitally altering his voice to sound more "feminine" (and failing, but not failing to make our sides split).

@Keeper of Locks & Keys is right that trooning is what ultimately killed his career, but the rampant drug-use is what fried his mind enough to even consider transitioning, after previously only toeing the line by constantly pointing out how feminine he looked as a young boy (yikes!). Then again, why his fellow PCP peers Gibbontake and Davoo have also both transitioned at the same time may be blamed on society's bizarre focus on gender (which I personally blame on the increasingly aggressively assertive feminism from the early 2010s onwards and the resultant unquestioned gynocentrism (one is bombarded with "we NEED more women in STEM and CEO positions"; why do we? fuck if I know) encouraging beta males to embrace being female to enjoy the fruits of being treated like a woman (Conrad has a rather sexist attitude that being a woman is living life on easy mode); though, apparently, most trooning out among young people nowadays seems to be predominately young girls claiming to be male/non-binary and lopping their tits off and taking TRT.

Last edited:

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
we NEED more women in STEM and CEO positions"; why do we? fuck if I know)
The only answer I can come up with is that feminism was a mistake. Why do women need to specialized into fields they aren't suited usually for? Probably because they had a Karen for a mom. Karens raise weak boys and entitled women. And seeing how common the Karen (vapid woman that feels entiteled who is married to a man that made easy money in the golden age before the financial collapse) is in society, I'd say it's a parental issue aside from governmental pushed gynocentrism. Saying this as a european, not as a US citizen.

catmadi

Madi
kiwifarms.net
The only answer I can come up with is that feminism was a mistake. Why do women need to specialized into fields they aren't suited usually for? Probably because they had a Karen for a mom. Karens raise weak boys and entitled women. And seeing how common the Karen (vapid woman that feels entiteled who is married to a man that made easy money in the golden age before the financial collapse) is in society, I'd say it's a parental issue aside from governmental pushed gynocentrism. Saying this as a european, not as a US citizen.
Oh please, digi is not a woman. He's a degenerate scrote who is a pedophile and a tranny. Thats the epitome of male sexuality degeneracy. He is so drug fried that he wouldn't be able to do jack shit in stem. Stop acting as if he makes up for women, he doesn't. Most of the "women" in stem are trannies. However, I want to go to stem because I genuinely enjoy coding and whatnot. But don't dignify his trannyspeak for women, we fucking loathe scrotes like him. He is just using "women should be in stem more!" by taking advantage of corporations that use trannies for diversity and to seem "strong". Actual women wouldn't need to brag about being in stem. He wants to be lovebombed for using womenhood and wants to be coddled. . Let us not forget how prone to narcissism trannies are, as well. Troonism is so entirely male that when you realize it, it will hit you like a brick to the face.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
Oh please, digi is not a woman. He's a degenerate scrote who is a pedophile and a tranny. Thats the epitome of male sexuality degeneracy. He is so drug fried that he wouldn't be able to do jack shit in stem. Stop acting as if he makes up for women, he doesn't. Most of the "women" in stem are trannies. However, I want to go to stem because I genuinely enjoy coding and whatnot. But don't dignify his trannyspeak for women, we fucking loathe scrotes like him. He is just using "women should be in stem more!" by taking advantage of corporations that use trannies for diversity and to seem "strong". Actual women wouldn't need to brag about being in stem. He wants to be lovebombed for using womenhood and wants to be coddled. . Let us not forget how prone to narcissism trannies are, as well. Troonism is so entirely male that when you realize it, it will hit you like a brick to the face.
Never did I imply that I think of Digi as a woman. If you think going trans or trooning is a predominantly male thing then I suggest you read up. We are facing times where weak boys turn into girls and tough girls turn into men, because of ironic adherence to gender stereotypes, which they themselves hate.

Side note: I meant to say that new wave feminism was a mistake. Women's rights to work and vote arnt a bad thing.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I mean, he has a very American audience and did he do drugs back then? I only remember him being open about drinking a whole lot but I wasn't a regular watcher, I just saw a video from him every few months.

I remember him being pretty irrelevant for a while before trooning out and I think that's in part because he wasn't uploading the type of analytical or educational content people subscribed for as much as people would like. Like, he could have partially-revitalized his career and Nate was a good enough friend to help him start with that process by doing Khantent with him but he's not going anywhere by trooning out in a halfassed fashion and hanging out with complete loser degenerates that make him more of a loser degenerate than he already was. Personally, I don't care if people are trans but there's a way to go about your transition in a way that doesn't make you look like a mentally unstable person who might be doing it for attention.

Last edited:

raisinlove

kiwifarms.net
Digi started making smoking cigarettes his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then he started making alcohol his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made smoking weed his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made harder drugs his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made two spirit autogynophilia his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made billy and the juggalo lifestyle his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declare were worthless and never really were fans

catmadi

Madi
kiwifarms.net
Never did I imply that I think of Digi as a woman. If you think going trans or trooning is a predominantly male thing then I suggest you read up. We are facing times where weak boys turn into girls and tough girls turn into men, because of ironic adherence to gender stereotypes, which they themselves hate.

Side note: I meant to say that new wave feminism was a mistake. Women's rights to work and vote arnt a bad thing.
Ah, yeah, my bad for derailing. I definitely agree with you there, I hate modern feminism. I know trooning isnt a male thing, but most females troon out to not be sexualized or to be "accepted". (mainly to be lovebombed by the community, it's mostly nerdy/tomboys trooning out bc they also get groomed to it), I think there's a huge pipeline of male incels who troon out to be the gf they never got though, or to be a idealized version of the gf they want, which digibro does. He is fucking unhinged and I just hate that so many trannies like him are actually ruining female crime statistics (if he ever gets arrested, that is). My bad for the rant.

Edit: I just realized that if digibro gets arrested, he will go to an all female prison, and I worry for that.

Last edited:

Keeper of Locks & Keys

kiwifarms.net
1626889510665.png

Nate be begging again.

jdark

kiwifarms.net
Digi started making smoking cigarettes his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then he started making alcohol his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made smoking weed his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made harder drugs his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made two spirit autogynophilia his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declared were worthless and never really were fans, then made billy and the juggalo lifestyle his identity and lost a bunch of fans that he declare were worthless and never really were fans
Don't forget the period where he made having a girlfriend most of his identity, you know, approximately a year or two removed from him constantly shitting on Mother's Basement for doing the same thing. Except, Mothers basement at least had the decency to keep it on twitter, not make it all he talked about in podcasts or constantly feature her on his main channel.

Does anyone have access to these? I'm just so curious, what kind of updates is he giving? "Good news guys, after the last month of editing I finished 10 more seconds of a shitty smash video in a series that hasn't been funny or interesting since the third one!" Some of BGE's videos are classics in my eyes, but he keeps putting more and more time into less and less interesting projects, I can't imagine continuing to contribute to that.

Misato's Armpits

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have access to these? I'm just so curious, what kind of updates is he giving? "Good news guys, after the last month of editing I finished 10 more seconds of a shitty smash video in a series that hasn't been funny or interesting since the third one!" Some of BGE's videos are classics in my eyes, but he keeps putting more and more time into less and less interesting projects, I can't imagine continuing to contribute to that.
Nothing too exciting really. He talks about the history of the MMICUL video, fan response to it, and responds to criticism of it. He says 12K views after a few days is not bad but not great. He also admits the video is indulgent and would be better if it were shorter. Talks about Elden Ring, responds to some comments on the last podcast, some other random stuff. Says he might try to build an identity as a Metroidvania guy on YouTube. Asks if people like that he's releasing mostly video game stuff, or if they want more anime. No substantial details regarding upcoming projects though, aside from stuff like "good stuff is coming."

the_watcher

kiwifarms.net
So, if Digi's music career is still on track, shouldn't there be a concert he attends in Boulder Colorado on July 27th? What are the odds that that shit has fallen through? Imho quite high, as he hasn't promoted it one bit as of late and his weed goblin Billy has seemingly disassociated himself from the group.

Last edited:

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
So, if Digi's music career is still on track, shouldn't there be a concert he attends in Boulder Colorado on July 27th? What are the odds that that shit has fallen through? Imho quite high, as he hasn't promoted it one bit as of late and his weed goblin Billy has seemingly disassociated himself from the group.
The most compelling argument up to now against the rumoured falling out within the Yggers, despite the sheer geographic separation now between Conrad & Bird and Billy & Mint, is that both groups have been retweeting and tagging each other on Twitter. The concert, however, should be as big a deal as their previous one in Elko, if not more so as Conrad is to make his solo debut as a main act. Remind me, they are supposed to be in Elko at the end of this month as well, 27 July, aren't they? Both Conrad and bigstacks connections-savvy Billy should be promoting the hell out of these concerts over these last few days they have left.

[EDIT]: Conrad is going to cover Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn/Sailor Moon for the letter "B" next:

[EDIT 2]: the upcoming Colorado gig in five days is apparently happening, according to Conrad in the video premier's live chat:
1626993418500.png

Thirty minutes into this video premier, it's quite different so far from Conrad's previous Anime Alphabet video, "A is for Attack No. 1"; he's doing far more analysis than before, rather than summary.

Last edited:

Flying Whale

B|-0-000-0-000-000-|6X P.M.
kiwifarms.net
as he hasn't promoted it one bit as of late and his weed goblin Billy has seemingly disassociated himself from the group.
Both Conrad and bigstacks connections-savvy Billy should be promoting the hell out of these concerts over these last few days they have left.
Billy is the one who promotes these things. I know no one cares about him, but he's the one doing these things. (Not that he's good at it)
billy.PNG

Shouldn't Digi be the one promoting this? Maybe if there was a loli on the flyer he'd actually retweet it. He's the one performing and he has a dying fanbase. People actually know who he is. Again, no one cares about Billy.
digi.PNG

From what I understand, YGG still exists and the shows are still happening. Maybe like 2 days before the event Digi will finally say something about it.
ygg.PNG

Can't wait to see a live version of this Masterpiece

Edit: Digi is promoting the show in the description. I only know this because i went to the end of the Sailor Moon video to see if there was any info. Like when they used to put the flyers to their next shows at the end of the video. It only says to check the description for any upcoming shows.
youtube.PNG

Last edited: