Conrad Aaron Collins / Diginée / Digibro / Digibrony / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Pedophile, Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies

• DDoS is active again.

mathman99

kiwifarms.net
The new Sailor Moon video is pretty good. We got not only some review and discussion of the actual show/manga, but also a lot of research and explanation of the context in which they were published (author's influences, what the landscape of manga and anime looked like, etc). I definitely learned a few things. I think one underrated aspect is that there are a lot of clips from obscure shows, so it's also a good source for recommendations if any clip catches your eye. Additionally, there was less of the plot summary that some complained about. Anyone wonder if Digi is still reading Kiwi Farms and actually takes criticism from us?

Anyways, I honestly can't believe that we got two good, 45+ minute anime videos in the span of a week from Digi.

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh... The memories...
Barely more than a year and yet look how far we've come.
Poor Conrad doesn't have a transhusband (now tradwife for GUNT) anymore to bake a commemorative 400th page cake. (:_(Maybe Bird can cook an exceptionally greasy meal for him, using bacon strips to spell out "400" like Skyler did for Walter's 50th birthday in Breaking Bad.

Last edited:

fatfag

local retard
kiwifarms.net
The new video is dogshit. I made it 15 mins or so in out of morbid curiosity, and it sounds like an uninspired history report about something that the presenter doesn't even try to make interesting.
Sound quality sucks and it isn't even consistent, it's all over the place. Can't fucking imagine how many takes and parts it took. And you can hear that he just ate 🤢🤢, god, why 🤮🤮, first fucking rule of voice recording. It sounds like Condrad is braindead and high, while trying not to pass out from the boredom and constantly running out of breath. Or just forgot what he's currently saying/doing, like a goldfish.

Last edited:

Pipi420

kiwifarms.net
Apparently lazerbot was on the pcp, if anyone cares.
View attachment 2374001
Didn't ben say theres going to be a saucy bonus ep (about digibro) with cybershell? when tf is he planning on uploading that?

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't ben say theres going to be a saucy bonus ep (about digibro) with cybershell? when tf is he planning on uploading that?
Not yet, they typically release at the end of the month looking at the dates they were all uploaded
Also:
Despite not being a patron since like late 2016 I still have access to all of the bonus episodes becuase I guess they didn't set their shit up right, so if I remember when it drops I'll make sure to redristribute it here for the people to enjoy.

Last edited:

jdark

kiwifarms.net
Apparently lazerbot was on the pcp, if anyone cares.
View attachment 2374001
I know its pretty unrelated but I'm really surprised how normal and chill of a guy lazerbot is. He not only sounds like a nice guy but he sounds like he has a pretty solid plan and a team of people helping him to reach it. Definitely funny to compare him to digi, never would've guessed a couple years ago that lazerbot would be doing way better than digi lol.

Nand Flash Array

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the N.H.K. is an example of the aversion the Japanese have towards drug-use being depicted in media; the original novel and its manga adaptation have the MC and other characters take mind-altering drugs and medications throughout the series, while the anime (which I believe is a more widespread medium that manga and is therefore more normie-friendly; anime adaptions are often less violent than their manga originals; see for example Parasyte) adaption omits any mention of drugs entirely.
Just a correction, manga is orders of magnitude more mainstream than anime in Japan. However anime has way tighter regulations when it comes to what you can and can not show on screen.
Anime adaptions are for the most part pure advertisement for the lightnovel or manga that they are adapting.

Keeper of Locks & Keys

Unjack me Jacky, Unjack me~~!
kiwifarms.net
Just a correction, manga is orders of magnitude more mainstream than anime in Japan. However anime has way tighter regulations when it comes to what you can and can not show on screen.
Anime adaptions are for the most part pure advertisement for the lightnovel or manga that they are adapting.
This. If you go read the manga version of pretty much any anime you will find out that most manga are more visceral than their anime counterparts. I'm not only talking drug use, but also sexual situations, nudity, dismemberment, blood or people bring impaled or getting a hole blown through their chest. Anime uses a lot of non-inpactful censoring, but NHK is a famous example because the stories are quite different between both versions. The guy who wrote it is still a Hikikomori (shut in) after his succes drawing NHK. He drew his own wish fulfillment and already spent the money he made from it.

Sheep King

Go to sleep, sheeple!
kiwifarms.net