Contacting the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch 05/04/21 - Tom X Tranch: Will the Tranch accept another pedo?

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Tommie somehow still on this earth and Terry Davis isn't?

Terry accomplished something. Tommie just sells rocks he finds on the street to dumbass kids and tries to pawn off Amazon drums as authentic.

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
Tran Ranch is actually a great thing. Let the sex lunatics have their own isolated commune so the rest of us never have to see, hear, or smell them.
Why is Tommie somehow still on this earth and Terry Davis isn't?

Terry was a good guy deep down, you could tell if he could just get some help and have his schizophrenia in check he could've done some very interesting shit in the programming world. Had a good heart too, his last video talking to his dad is pretty feels-heavy. Don't know if I can say any of that about Tooter or anyone on the ranch.

lost_n'_confused

looking for my car keys in the threads
kiwifarms.net
Terry was a good guy deep down
Before his breakdown he was a caring guy. Even when he went bad shit crazy he had moments of sanity.
Imagine being so fucking insane believing that you are the messenger of god, that you have an alien friend. Yet you still manage to program a whole OS and compiler and the one and only holy C.

He was a genius who did not get the care he deserved. RIP Terry, I have nothing but respect for the legend.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Tranchers declined being interviewed by an independent journalist and refused to respond when i doubled down demanding a response to the accusations of extremism, pedo- and zoo- philia on behalf of the advocacy community who had never heard of them. I'll be calling their number from a live stream a little later.
Why on earth would they give an "interview" to a literally who making accusations and demanding responses?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, I don't. Can you give me a good reason to want to? You've started off on a really bad footing believing that i'm a pedophile and zoophile. The accusations are false and the propagation of it actionable as incitement against me.

because i was tagged into the thread about the ranch and then thread banned.

The truck is parked until it's drained and flushed. What happened is the owner of the truck failed to inform me that it was diesel and blind me didn't see the label until i went to close the tank cap. it immediately got diluted and only driven five miles.

Weirdo tranny i am, but sexpest i'm not. that is the sick imagination of a gang of professional cyberterrorist's character assassination program you've been brain washed with. While my merchandise is definitely not upscale, it's far from garbage, but high quality affordable stone products and individually crafted objects from around the world.

It needs to be understood that I am a recognized artist/activist with deep ties to the native American activists and a seat at the table of the major advocacy groups and local organizers in the LGBTQ+ political circus, not to mention the fact that I'm a Kohen and standing in solid opposition to religious nationalism. I was dragged in here 5 years ago and tagged into the Tranch thread by a bunch of insane cartoon characters living in a virtual world last week.

Real Things Artisans Cooperative has a really good reputation that your hatefully stupid declarations of facts about me and my
business can't tarnish. You're not real people to me. You're like a swarm of animated turds in some sort of strange competition for who can say the sickest shit, projecting it at somebody hoping they'll suicide or something for your entertainmet pleasure.

The Tranchers declined being interviewed by an independent journalist and refused to respond when i doubled down demanding a response to the accusations of extremism, pedo- and zoo- philia on behalf of the advocacy community who had never heard of them. I'll be calling their number from a live stream a little later.
So you demanded to be told if your two favorite perversions were allowed? We all know Thomas you are a fat old pedophile dog fucker. I am sure if they told you yes we have rape a child day every saturday and spend most the week with our fingers in the livestock. YOU would have been there within two hours.

And Thomas we are real people more so than you. We are not some perverted old shit that lust after kids and dogs. So do go on ranting and raging old man
It's my birth name and is no longer my legal name, which is Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Nobody but assholes and authorities ever addressed me as Tom or Thomas, other than my mother occasionally when she was pissed, which was also the only time anybody ever spoke my middle name.

This is not true. I picked up a truck full of merchandise for a man who wants to work with me at shows. He neglected to inform me that the truck was diesel. it ran so quietly, I couldn't tell the difference and didn't notice the label until i went to close the gas cap. double fuckup we're looking for the cheapest way out of. There is free legal hazmat disposal in Tucson.
And your name is still Thomas J washedupberg. with a the pedophile dog fucker added to the end.
I came here to assess if you were someone shifty who should be watched closely.

Is not me who would be investigating now. You have made clear you lie and won't be truthful, therefor putting yourself in worse situations in the near future.

I told you that you should come clean regarding your pedophilia, Thomas.
Well Tom lies and deflects and is a very grungy gross foul person He is also an admitted child molester and dog buggering pervert.

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i didn't come on that way. i just walked off like that.
Why are you trying to cling some form of relevancy on the Farms? I thought you detested us, yet you went to interview them and broadcast you were doing so here.

We are the only people who even listen to you, even if it is to make fun of you.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are you trying to cling some form of relevancy on the Farms? I thought you detested us, yet you went to interview them and broadcast you were doing so here.

We are the only people who even listen to you, even if it is to make fun of you.
He's dumb enough to think that that he can cash in on this.

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
Tom’s delusion that he’s a sexy woman is perhaps his most bizarre. I really am not exaggerating when I say he looks about 90, and not a well-preserved 90. I honestly don’t understand how he can look in the mirror at his toothless, wrinkled visage with its ingrained filth and depleting hair and think that passes for a hot young female.
Its called make-up. If it can work for Meryl Streep it can work for anyone.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
I love how much of this thread is Tom hitting the cope joint hard as fuck. Nigga, you're not on some high horse avoiding the tranch, they want nothing to do with your ass.

You know how fucked you are as a "human" Tommy boy? They're eagerly awaiting a convicted child trafficking tranny from new York but want zilch to do with you. LOLOLOL

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how much of this thread is Tom hitting the cope joint hard as fuck. Nigga, you're not on some high horse avoiding the tranch, they want nothing to do with your ass.
He might want to style himself as an "independent journalist" but Tommy being an active KF poster is more than enough reason for them to avoid him like the plague, even if that's all they know about him.