Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

DvDP

kiwifarms.net
The thumbnails are always sloppy, but this one, honestly. Who could be blamed for thinking 'Southern Hoe Cakes' are a cutesy euphemism for crap when the thumbnail is clearly a woman straining to take a dump. I imagine it's what it looks like when you hear about people dying from a heart attack on the toilet.

And I guess this is your pov when she's 'driving stick':
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 12.57.35 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
The Betty sightings are quickly becoming my favorite thing about Sara's videos. (8:07) It's like white trash Where's Waldo. In this episode we learned why her counter tops are so fucked up, and that putting some chicken and avocado in your overstuffed mayo and butter soaked sandwich magically makes it healthy. Scraping the fuck out of a non stick pan with a butter knife is also pretty questionable, but at least this one wasn't shaped like something out of a Dali painting.
This gets brought up a lot in the Debra videos, but fucking Christ, the using the counter as a cutting board makes me cringe. Does Tupperware not make them or is Sara only into the single use gadgets?

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
New video.

It's not as horrifying as some of the typical recipes on her channel but it does look baby food levels of bland. It's another Betty episode, and I may have assumed too much based on Sara's comment about Jamie growing up on that stuff, but I think Betty might be his mom or step mom.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
New video.

It's not as horrifying as some of the typical recipes on her channel but it does look baby food levels of bland. It's another Betty episode, and I may have assumed too much based on Sara's comment about Jamie growing up on that stuff, but I think Betty might be his mom or step mom.

Just finished watching this. Jesus tapdancing Christ...

* That closeup. My new sleep paralysis demon
* Balding like Chantal
* The dandruff--oh GAWD, the dandruff!
* The cluster of meth-addled pick sores worthy only of Anna O'Brien's face...but these are on her balding scalp!
* The STUNNING and BRAVE five o'clock shadow
* The STUNNING and BRAVE county fair circus fat lady face pubes
* Betty sounding every bit as mentally challenged as Sarah
* Okay?
* OKAY?
* OKAY?
* OKAY?
* OKAY?

This was a wild ride...

Kidney Gardener

kiwifarms.net
Man. I’ve been watching Sara’s videos since the macaroni salad incident, and I have to admit I was a little worried when I saw she had a thread. It’s nice to see most people here seem to share my take - Sara seems nice but really slow, and some of her recipes are good, but things are deteriorating rapidly and it’s edging into the same sort of vague mortal dread we’re seeing in the Chantal thread where it feels like someone could actually die on camera at any moment.

(She has a really good recipe for stuffed chicken breasts that I still haul out from time to time— these days I make it mai whai, though.)

The appeal, for me, has always been her charming mixture of adorable and horrifying. I’m at least glad to see she’s still that cheerful, sweet lady even as she films and broadcasts her slow, weird suicide from a hoarded trailer in buttfuck nowhere.

Kidney Gardener

kiwifarms.net
We will know when chantal dies. Sara tho- it could be a good while before we know what happened. She doesnt really tell all.

I dont think she would die on camera.
True, she’s far less likely than Chantal to die during a stream, but my point was more that she looks and sounds absolutely awful lately. Maybe it’s just my own anxiety, but looking at/listening to the state she’s in these days is sometimes a little nerve wracking — listening to her struggle to breathe, watching her turn disquieting mottled hues of red and purple— shudder inducing.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
The thumbnails are always sloppy, but this one, honestly. Who could be blamed for thinking 'Southern Hoe Cakes' are a cutesy euphemism for crap when the thumbnail is clearly a woman straining to take a dump. I imagine it's what it looks like when you hear about people dying from a heart attack on the toilet.

And I guess this is your pov when she's 'driving stick':
View attachment 2002140
Imagine this as the last thing you see before you die.