Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
LOL!!
My new favorite vidya! Betty does it ALL!

* Wears a frightening amount of black eyeliner that would show up the likes of Ginger Lynn Allen
* Shuffles aimlessly like Pedophile Joe
* Ambulates around the trouse nursing home day room style (Where de activities director at??)
* Dead-eyed thousand yard stare
* Licking/smacking lips like she's cogwheeling on Thorazine
* STELLAR mimicry of the lobotomized Cygnus crew

With SPECIAL!! mimicry of Old Bob by Sarah herself--10/10 I watched it way too many times already :story:

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Their trailer is all electric and they went for weeks with no power not long ago. I bet there was no hot water and they just cleaned themselves with rags. She probably erupted with skin diseases.
They have a generator. Sara mentioned it during one of her livestreams. They probably lost whatever shitty internet service they have out there.

I too have been watching since the macaroni salad era and it makes me sad to see how bad Sara has gotten with her health and physical appearance. The scalp sores are repulsive, and I don't remember her ever having such a visible beard. Go back
to her 2013 videos and she's almost cute with permed hair and fun outfits (I'm giving her a lot of credit here). I've linked an example below.

I don't know what's with all the "Okays" now. It's a new development and quite annoying. But I stopped watching regularly since she quit editing and does the direct upload now. Betty is also annoying

DvDP

kiwifarms.net
A few years ago, a Russian man decided to pump-up artificially by injecting litres of oil into his biceps. Doctors told him that putting that much oil into your body could be deadly, but I say Health at Any Size!

1617043761743.png

I think she's getting a lot of her recent recipes from Tupperware booklets. She sometimes makes the same recipe for the Tupperware parties and the youtube videos. The vegetable dip was made twice, for example. Certainly, when you are pushing 500 pounds and are showing signs of congestive heart failure, you definitely need loads of cream cheese with your vegetables.

Her Tupperware party videos are too long to watch all the way through, but she does the recipes at the start. Some of the recipes are rather special. One is a cake made with cake mix and Mountain Dew that's cooked in a microwave.

She's really pushing that mixer thing but it looks like something that would break after you've used it a few times. It also looks like a pain in the ass to clean. A big spoon or spatula would have mixed that dip just fine.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she's getting a lot of her recent recipes from Tupperware booklets. She sometimes makes the same recipe for the Tupperware parties and the youtube videos. The vegetable dip was made twice, for example. Certainly, when you are pushing 500 pounds and are showing signs of congestive heart failure, you definitely need loads of cream cheese with your vegetables.

Her Tupperware party videos are too long to watch all the way through, but she does the recipes at the start. Some of the recipes are rather special. One is a cake made with cake mix and Mountain Dew that's cooked in a microwave.

She's really pushing that mixer thing but it looks like something that would break after you've used it a few times. It also looks like a pain in the ass to clean. A big spoon or spatula would have mixed that dip just fine.
I can't get over the pricing of the Tupperware shit. The mixer thing she uses is $50. You can find a product of comparable price and quality for $15 on Amazon in a 10-second Google search. That shitty, black (plastic!!) container she uses in the oven to cook her mounds of cheese and bacon casseroles is $100. You can get a good quality enameled cast iron pan of similar size, shape, and depth from Target for $60 (again, 10-second Google search) that'll last you way longer, cook your food much more evenly, won't trap the scent of onions and garlic in it, and you won't be cooking your fucking food in plastic, especially not at high temperatures. Outside of the occasional church buddy or family trying to get you to leave them alone, who the fuck buys this shit from Tupperware "independent distributors"? The cost of their stovetop pans are somehow even more ridiculous. And their plastic food containers are priced like they're made out of specialty glass-nope, just shitty, basic, colored
plastic (with added BPA for taste and texture ;))

The screenshots of the Tupperware are from Sara's Tupperware site. Give me my hats, I deserve them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-060004.png
    Screenshot_20210401-060004.png
    307.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20210401-060012~2.png
    Screenshot_20210401-060012~2.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20210401-060149~2.png
    Screenshot_20210401-060149~2.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20210401-060443~2.png
    Screenshot_20210401-060443~2.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20210401-060850~2.png
    Screenshot_20210401-060850~2.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 94

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over the pricing of the Tupperware shit. The mixer thing she uses is $50. You can find a product of comparable price and quality for $15 on Amazon in a 10-second Google search. That shitty, black (plastic!!) container she uses in the oven to cook her mounds of cheese and bacon casseroles is $100. You can get a good quality enameled cast iron pan of similar size, shape, and depth from Target for $60 (again, 10-second Google search) that'll last you way longer, cook your food much more evenly, won't trap the scent of onions and garlic in it, and you won't be cooking your fucking food in plastic, especially not at high temperatures. Outside of the occasional church buddy or family trying to get you to leave them alone, who the fuck buys this shit from Tupperware "independent distributors"? The cost of their stovetop pans are somehow even more ridiculous. And their plastic food containers are priced like they're made out of specialty glass-nope, just shitty, basic, colored
plastic (with added BPA for taste and texture ;))

The screenshots of the Tupperware are from Sara's Tupperware site. Give me my hats, I deserve them.
Every deathfat has their MLM of choice. Tupperware has been passé for YEARS though.

flight of ideas

I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time
kiwifarms.net
The screenshots of the Tupperware are from Sara's Tupperware site. Give me my hats

I have no hats for you good sir/madam, only questions:

1. Is that breakfast maker just a thing to microwave eggs in? For $30??
2. Wait does Tupperware really still have BPA in it?
3. The fuck do they make the stovetop pans out of that they want that kind of money?

Also good looking out on that roasting pan at Target, thx so much.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no hats for you good sir/madam, only questions:

1. Is that breakfast maker just a thing to microwave eggs in? For $30??
2. Wait does Tupperware really still have BPA in it?
3. The fuck do they make the stovetop pans out of that they want that kind of money?

Also good looking out on that roasting pan at Target, thx so much.
The pan itself doesn't, but the clear coating on it does. They somehow are able to list it as BPA free even though you can't remove the matte, clear plastic coating on it. Regardless, plastic just shouldn't be heated up with food on it, no matter how "safe" it claims to be.

Last edited:

DvDP

kiwifarms.net
1617381432962.png

Expect to see a lot of comments on Sara's latest video praising her for making a 'helthyful' vegetable soup, but don't be fooled! The vegetables she used for this soup are clearly the ones she cut up a few days ago, which were supposed to be for that 'creamy cream' packaged soup dip. So if these vegetables ended up in the (heavy cream) soup, what was the dip for? Probably a horse-size feedbag of potato chips hiding somewhere in the grocery bags in the hoarder pile. So this is how her 'eating healthy' scam works. She makes a fat dip, but is excused for it because it's served with fresh veggies. Said fresh veggies are actually set aside though and used for a soup loaded with heavy cream. So her ass-patters will go on about how healthy she is cooking now, but it's the same veggies being whored around different calorie goo recipes.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I was pretty much with her up to the beginning of part two. I would have sauteed the peppers and onions to caramelize them a bit, but if she is making dump soup, it's fine to add them raw. But in the second video she started out with two cans of cream of mushroom soup and then added heavy whipping cream on top of that. Either the cans or the cream would have been more than enough on its own. Then she talks about putting cheese and crackers on top. So much for healthy veggie soup!

It's interesting that you never see Sara use fresh herbs... no italian parsley, cilantro, sage, mint, fresh oregano... nothing. Only prepackaged bottles of spice mixes that are heavy on salt and probably loaded with MSG.