Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
Sara's saga reminds me of the stories a doctor who had recently gotten off a visa for medical research in the States told me. Part of his contract required that a certain percentage of his time had to be spent with patients. He told me many stories of the Amerifats. Oh, how he grew to hate them. Every story reeked of "Muh google search is just as valuable as your MD." They generally didn't care what MDs said. They wanted to live their lives as Amerifats and would only briefly put up the pretense of wanting to change. There was a lot of "God will decide my path. Google says *insert bullshit, easily disproven information*. When can I get surgery to get rid of my fat so I don't have to exercise or diet and can go back to eating three cheeseburgers and two large milkshakes in one sitting without having to stop to frantically breathe asthmatically every other bite?" The doctor said he'd never experienced anything like it before going to America.

I feel bad for Sara. She seems like a kind and genuine sort of person. Those recipes tho...

Also, I wonder how many anorexics use this woman as reverse thinspiration.
I'm pretty sure they need both their disability checks, along with her MLM stuff, to survive financially. Betty, no doubt, kicks in rent to help support their hoarding habits.
Most people in MLMs lose money. Paparazzi is one of the worst ones because the margins are so small, and the products don't sell themselves at all. She'd have to sell a lot of fucking jewelry to make more than $50. That requires a lot of charisma and hustle that I don't think she has the energy to do. Also, you have to recruit to make money. Which also requires charisma. I'm 100% sure she's losing money on Paparazzi. If anyone hasn't had a chance yet, google Paparazzi jewelry. It's worse than Amberlynn's Claire's shit.

I'm not sure about Tupperware. I could see that one working out more for her because she's already making popularish videos that are food-related. But it doesn't seem like she's marketing the MLM she could have a shot at succeeding at like the jewelry one. If she had some strategic product placement and sold them to people as a way to enhance their Amerifat cooking experience, she might move some units. It is probably not enough to make enough money to live on, but maybe enough to pay an electrical bill.

Last edited:

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sara's saga reminds me of the stories a doctor who had recently gotten off a visa for medical research in the States told me. Part of his contract required that a certain percentage of his time had to be spent with patients. He told me many stories of the Amerifats. Oh, how he grew to hate them. Every story reeked of "Muh google search is just as valuable as your MD." They generally didn't care what MDs said. They wanted to live their lives as Amerifats and would only briefly put up the pretense of wanting to change. There was a lot of "God will decide my path. Google says *insert bullshit, easily disproven information*. When can I get surgery to get rid of my fat so I don't have to exercise or diet and can go back to eating three cheeseburgers and two large milkshakes in one sitting without having to stop to frantically breathe asthmatically every other bite?" The doctor said he'd never experienced anything like it before going to America.

Are you sure you were really talking with someone who went to the US for medical research because that story sounds like it came from an early 2010s european subreddit post.

If that was the norm for even 25% of Americans, SimplySarah’s thread wouldn’t be a thing. It would be considered semi-normal and thus uninteresting. There’s a reason stories like the ones you heard from your medical PhD friend are noteworthy, and it’s not because they’re common.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Jamie isn't going anywhere. He's several years older than Sara and approaching 50. He's got a lot of health problems and combined with his age, probably just sits in his chair watching tv/playing on his ipad all day. There is no doubt both of them have received disability checks for the past 10-15 years. I still don't have any theories on why Betty is there, creeping up everything because it sure as fuck isn't to clean. That trailer is a hoarding nightmare. Before Betty and Sara's MLM ventures, she actually kept a clean and tidy home.

She doesn't do Paparazzi anymore. On her Facebook page she said her doctor told her she needed to quit one of her FOUR jobs for health reasons. I'd love to know what she considers four different jobs. Seemed like she sold way more jewelry than overpriced Tupperware. Anyone have updates on what happened with her Tupperware car?

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
Are you sure you were really talking with someone who went to the US for medical research because that story sounds like it came from an early 2010s european subreddit post.

If that was the norm for even 25% of Americans, SimplySarah’s thread wouldn’t be a thing. It would be considered semi-normal and thus uninteresting. There’s a reason stories like the ones you heard from your medical PhD friend are noteworthy, and it’s not because they’re common.
In the medical community, it is extremely common. My mother volunteered in a hospital up until the pandemic, and she said there were ALOT of deathfats. Whereas the patient population used to be 80-90% elderly, it is now at least 50% deathfat. The hospital even had to hire two strapping men whose sole job was to hoist them in and out of bed.

Also, on another deathfat thread, there was a discussion about how bariatric ambulances are becoming the norm.

Thankfully, they haven't taken over the entire population, but because of their size they tend to have a lot more health problems and require more medical resources.

A Gay Retard

Ah boy, I'm just so tired of all these Star Wars
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not good...she's struggling to breathe while just standing there and talking.

I also think that top is meant to be worn with pants. Yikes.
That mini dress is worth price of admission alone. Christmas tree still in full effect! We’re a week from May.

This is about as bad as I can remember the gasping being. Does she have a new condition? The meter of her words is off because she’s trying to blurt out sentences between gasps more than ever.