Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
Well, that was certainly an unusual looking ham.
In all fairness, garnishing a baked ham in pineapple rings and maraschino cherries was popular in the 50's or 60's, but I don't recall any of the recipes from the vintage cookbooks I've seen going as far as suggesting you stew it in a candy broth. Seriously, if it weren't for the ham grease she would have had to chisel that fucker out of a candy prison.

Lorna

kiwifarms.net
Lymphedema is really scary. When the fat has nowhere else to go, it just starts creating huge masses all over the body. Tammy Slaton from 1000 lb. Sisters has a mass of fat bulging out of her forehead! So sad how these people get to this size. I can't imagine how much they eat in a day, and it's mostly garbage. It's amazing they live as long as they do and aren't bedridden sooner.

CandiJuicesBearClaws

kiwifarms.net
I just spoke to a healthcare worker that deals with multiple bariatric cases daily. I showed her the Pretzel Dessert and Southern Hoe Cakes videos. She says "425 lbs, but she's a body type that's hard to get a read on. Mine usually aren't as up and ambulatory as her."

I asked what she thought the abdominal pannus situation was like under the minidress: "I just got off work and I have been dealing with fuckin' Barrys all day. I don't even want to think about this woman's pannus."

She mentioned the Christmas tree.
PLEASE SHOW HER GLITTERANDLAZERS!!

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
BACON WRAPPED BASEBALLS OF DEATH! No dairy fat this time, but back to the bacon basics. Betty almost doesn't make an appearance but she sneaks in at the very end. When she shows the finished product, I swear to god that they look like a surgeon's tray full of tumors that have been freshly excised. Sara is chipper and the Christmas tree is gone. She says they are going to eat this bombs with a "nice salad". Five bucks says the salad is dripping in mayo and cheese. Probably ham and mortadella too.

A Gay Retard

Ah boy, I'm just so tired of all these Star Wars
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PLEASE SHOW HER GLITTERANDLAZERS!!
Will do. I'm going off a height of 5'9" - 5'10" for Anna.
The verdict is in. G&L is putting up surprisingly low numbers at 325-350 lbs. I have been told that At 37 years old she is almost certainly pre-diabetic if not already on insulin and is in stage 1 hypertension if not stage 2. "Very high risk for cancer (especially breast cancer with this fat distribution) too. "

A Gay Retard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the bacon/potato videos. I don't know how to archive, anyone have a link for how to do it?

Come on, Sara! Barely 6 minutes for the 2 of them?
Jesus fucking Christ, Sara. This is how you die, honey. You will die of this and you're not even trying to go out eating tasty food. Just starch wrapped in pig fat. How many pounds of bacon are on that sheet pan?

Blackwater Falls looks really pretty, though.

Jesus fucking Christ, Sara. This is how you die, honey. You will die of this and you're not even trying to go out eating tasty food. Just starch wrapped in pig fat. How many pounds of bacon are on that sheet pan?

Blackwater Falls looks really pretty, though.

This seems to be what she does best: she takes a normal, reasonable food (potato with bacon bits) and makes it extremely unhealthful. A baked potato with some bacon bits isn't health food but something like that is fine in moderation. However, she takes the potato and totally wraps it in bacon and then adds barbecue sauce to it (which contains lots of sugar). She also made a motherload of them for only three people.

She must have messed up her own taste buds. I like bacon just fine, but that much of it would just leave me feeling greasy and gross.

She does seem to enjoy making her little cooking show, but damn...sadly, she might not be long for this world.

I wonder what her relationship with Jamie is really like?

Missanthrope101

kiwifarms.net
Your friend is a fucking idiot. Come over to G&L thread so I can tell you why since the mods apparently won't let me respond here.
The verdict is in. G&L is putting up surprisingly low numbers at 325-350 lbs. I have been told that At 37 years old she is almost certainly pre-diabetic if not already on insulin and is in stage 1 hypertension if not stage 2. "Very high risk for cancer (especially breast cancer with this fat distribution) too. "

A Gay Retard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your friend is a fucking idiot. Come over to G&L thread so I can tell you why since the mods apparently won't let me respond here.
Maybe you can provide me with some more recent photographs? I'm not a big Anna follower myself and texted a name, not images. The woman shifts the bedbound obese in beds day in day out so I'm inclined to trust what she says. She looks at the built in bed scales, after all. Either way I'm good off it and your posts are kinda lame.

She said in the potato video that they were having another 'treat' with the potatoes. Her latest video is bacon-wrapped corn on the cob. So that's two bacon-wrapped vegetables for one meal.

Apparently, someone requested that she make this.

The hoard in the back is somewhat smaller. You can see some of the shelves on the wall now. Some of the floor is visible too.

What vegetable will she wrap in bacon next, I wonder? So far, she's done potatoes, cabbage, green beans and brussels sprouts (plus some I'm probably forgetting).

A Gay Retard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her latest video is bacon-wrapped corn on the cob.

Apparently someone requested it?

The hoard in the back is somewhat smaller. You can see some of the shelves on the wall now. Some of the floor is visible too.

What vegetable will she wrap in bacon next, I wonder? So far, she's done potatoes, cabbage, green beans and brussels sprouts (plus some I'm probably forgetting).
I guarantee nobody requested this. She's probably got a bunch of bacon that's about to go bad and she's wrapping whatever she can think of in it.