Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
this is for 3 people?
It's for three people that are each the size of three people. I've never been a fan of bacon wrapped anything because the bacon always turns out rubbery. Oven roasting the corn and potatoes, and drizzling them with a little melted butter and smoked paprika would probably taste better.

Edit: Jesus Christ I just watched the second corn video. "Look how yummy this looks." Bitch, I think the beetus has taken your sight because all I see is carbonized bacon corn floating in a quarter inch of grease. I'm fucking wheezing. It's like she set her broiler to Auschwitz and took a nap.

Last edited:
Strawberry and biscuit soup!

Berries and dumplings could be pretty good, but she should have gotten a proper recipe from the internet. They were clearly winging it and there's too much water and sugar in there.

People in the comments are complaining that Betty's there. I like that Sara has a hillbilly friend to cook with. Betty's speech is so unclear that Sara has to translate it. It's hilarious. We even got a goodbye from Betty at the end.

My favourite quote: Do y'all know what gooseberries is?

I do know what gooseberries is!

Stinky Britches

kiwifarms.net
Ironically enough, it looks just like adipose (belly fat).

Attachments

• E5A5B10D-484B-483D-B7F2-C10A384BDA01.png
    E5A5B10D-484B-483D-B7F2-C10A384BDA01.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 80
  • E707709E-80D8-4EF0-9082-7BCDC4DB3DCC.png
    E707709E-80D8-4EF0-9082-7BCDC4DB3DCC.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 74

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
That's the first time I've seen her use cast iron. The cheap Chinese dutch oven must be new. She appears to not know to heat up the pan a bit before adding the meat, and she also doesn't know that you shouldn't use full heat on cast iron. Betty and the cat wander around aimlessly. She says that 7 qt pot of soup will last three days. I guess the two of them can put down a half gallon of soup a day!