Cooking with Simply Sara / Sara Potter -

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Sara shares her home address with us on an unopened package right behind her.
1623870457195.png

F_Break

kiwifarms.net
Why is she dredging the shrimp in the egg twice? It should be - moist protein > dry flour > eggs > panko. I'm I missing something here?
You would double up on the flour and egg steps if you want a thicker breading, but you're right about the order. She should have done flour>egg>flour>egg>panko. It's not the end of the world if you did it her way, but the breading is more likely to fall off if you don't dry dredge it before the egg/buttermilk.

I watch this lady sometimes because her videos are overall pretty laid back and are good to have in the background.

Last week, I was sick and having her grocery halls or long livestreams on a low volume helped me to sleep pretty well.

Of course, what she cooks is very unhealthy and she lives in denial.

I love it when she makes a huge vat of pasta salad and makes it a point to say she's gonna be eating that for a week, but then the next day there she is making something else that's laden with fat and sugar.

I also love that rando woman who keeps wondering around the house at the back of her videos. It's so funny. Like a David Lynch movie kinda funny.

These are a few clips I gathered.

In this one, Sarah goes off on viewers complaining about multiple videos.

This is a particularly funny one, least of all because she tells her views to "get over" the amount of mayo she uses.

And in this one, she explains why she started to do live videos.

Sorry about posting two comments in a row. For some reason, the option to edit my comments does not appear for me, never has.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
These are a few clips I gathered.

In this one, Sarah goes off on viewers complaining about multiple videos.
View attachment 2273069

This is a particularly funny one, least of all because she tells her views to "get over" the amount of mayo she uses.
View attachment 2273106

And in this one, she explains why she started to do live videos.
View attachment 2273118

Sorry about posting two comments in a row. For some reason, the option to edit my comments does not appear for me, never has.
that pasta cake is legit disgusting. id rather eat a single weiner cooked in a bowl of water in the microwave

Last edited:

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Sara even make any money from her videos? She's still living in the same trailer as she was many years ago, so what gives?
Some of her biggest hits had millions of views. I never thought about it much, but I dont remember seeing ads on her videos so maybe she’s not monetized. I always just assumed they were happy with their trailer and staying put in big gay, WV rather than upgrading

A Gay Retard

the way ur based makes me wanna clear my throat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sara is probably eligible to be on disability due to size alone. Don't forget about that diverticulitis, either. The Tupperware is a little side hustle that she may or may not even report the income on (if there is any income). I've never seen an ad on one of her videos.