Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
Oh ye fuckn shit.
This is a belly.
0991A462-A4B4-4FB7-8CA4-5DC6F9499569.jpeg

Whatever you have is not it.

And I am in awe of this sincerity of delusion: I asked to tell me how to shut up my reality processing mechanism, succeeded in silencing wafts of horror, and now, heck yeah, remember who I am, that uncomfortable feeling of liberation, and serenity, that gets in the way.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
So J had a moment of panic when she realized how fat she has actually gotten, but found a way to shove those feelings back down? I'm guessing it also involved scarfing down a bunch of junk food in a manic binge in addition to getting "affirmation" (aka "enabling") from fellow fatties.

For most people, this would be their come to Jesus moment and they would clean up their act. Reality is too scary a place for J to reside, so she needed some help to rebuild her delusions. A brief moment of honesty -- "it looks so uncomfortable and in the way" -- but thank god she downed that pitcher of kool-aid. Crisis averted.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I shared it on my patreon discord, and my friends over there validated my feelings."

J, those aren't your friends; they are people so immersed in the same toxic, self-destructive cult-think that they are willing to pay for the privilege of having a parasocial, internet-mediated relationship with you.

They are looking to you for validation, and you are looking to them for validation, in an oroborous of self-delusion. It'd be tragic if you weren't the kind of shitty human being who is okay with dragging down others along with you.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Oh Corissa... you should take this as a sign.

Your blubbery ass isn't ready for the responsibility of home ownership. I can't see you crawling about on your roof to check your singles for damage after major storms, cleaning gutters, clearing dryer vents, or even mowing your lawn. And if you don't have enough stashed away for a down payment, how are you going to cover emergency expenses?

If $300 a month is too much to pay for mortgage insurance in lieu of having the down payment on hand, that means you don't have enough money to throw at the services that you'd certainly require because you're too much of a HAES fatass lazy ball of butter to do home maintenance yourself.

Keep renting. It's the most logical thing you can do. Just please ensure wherever you stay is ground level so the firefighters who eventually respond to your heart attack don't have to haul your carcass down a flight of stairs.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love how her house journey started the minute Anna said she bought a house. In the same area its interesting to see how opposite their experiences are:
View attachment 2149426View attachment 2149427
"Having a fairly high income doesn't mean much if you're self-employed."

Oh, ffs, Corissa. Being self-employed has nothing to do with it. Being over $100K in debt, and without a 20% down payment? That has everything to do with it.

For somebody who claims to make a "fairly high income," she's absolute shit at managing money, and that's why she can't get a home loan. And either she's so fucking dumb she doesn't get that income is not the sole criteria for determining loan eligibility, or else she's just just doing her Narc thing of reassigning blame for her own goddamned failure. Or maybe both.

Chamaelirium

Old Fashioned Posting Since 1611
kiwifarms.net
This is a very long paragraph when just a few words would have sufficed: “I have very nearly extinguished the last remaining vestiges of the primal instincts to preserve the health of my corporeal form.”

Dear reader- I beg you- if you have a daughter at home please do not deprive her of instruction in very necessary feminine art of self-preservation. Young women must be taught to preserve their health, sanity, and natural joy from the horrors of our current era. If only Juliana had had godly, fit parents who would have raised her well. One can only imagine how much better she might be doing.

Last edited:

merwitchpigRude

I tweet as Jude on my kiwi profile
kiwifarms.net
I love a good housing saga. My guess is Corissa's house decision has nothing to do with Anna. My guess is Corissa's current house she rents is with a landlord who nows want to sell the house (for a big profit), or wants to double their rent, or finally realizes what gross slobs these 2 are.

How can Coco really make that much $$ from her dumb website and lame merch? Also, remember that Juli only makes $30k at the University of Kansas. I do not think Corissa will include Juli on the house deed.

Well, I don't think Coco will get a home loan, period. You know her debt has only grown since she last posted on twitter that it's $110k. She might co-opt and apply for some low credit score loans like the FHA loan, maybe.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
My guess is Corissa's current house she rents is with a landlord who nows want to sell the house (for a big profit), or wants to double their rent, or finally realizes what gross slobs these 2 are.
They're living in Kansas, right?
“More than half of all homes that sold in February were on the market for less than two weeks,” said KAR president, Natalie Moyer with Reese Nichols in Wichita. “Buyers need to move extremely quickly with aggressive offers if they hope to buy in this market.”
  • Home sales in Kansas rose by 5.3% percent in February 2021 compared to the same period last year. National sales rose with sales rising 9.1% over 2020.
  • Home prices continue to increase across the state. The statewide average sale price in January was $240,325 a 14.7% increase compared to last year. Midwest prices rose 14.2% and US prices rose 15.8%.
  • Mortgage rates continue to fall. The national average commitment rate on 30-year conventional mortgage for the week ending March 19, 2021 was 3.09%.
(source)
“The number of active listings across the state at the end of January was 48 percent lower than last year,” said KAR president, Natalie Moyer with Reese Nichols in Wichita. “This should make it even more of a sellers’ market as we enter the Spring buying season.”
  • Home sales in Kansas rose by 12.3% percent in January 2021 compared to the same period last year. National sales rose with sales rising 23.7% over 2020.
  • Home prices continue to increase across the state. The statewide average sale price in January was $242,219 a 14.3% increase compared to last year. Midwest prices rose 14.7% and US prices rose 14.1%.
  • Mortgage rates continue to fall. The national average commitment rate on 30-year conventional mortgage for the week ending February 12, 2021 was 2.81%.
(source)

I'm betting the owner of the house sees the increase in housing prices and the fact that it's a seller's market where homes are selling quickly (maybe there's a reason people from blue states are going to where there aren't crazy restrictions and things are cheaper? who knows...), and wants to get in on it. Ironically, the current housing market boom might be hurting their search for a cheaper home.