Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
in other news, who is surprised that J’s ass cyst healed badly? You’re putting 300lb of extra pressure on your ass every time you sit down (which is all the time), don’t be surprised when the surgery site won’t heal.
Sounds like J had a pilonidal cyst. It's at the base of the spine, a little above the buttcrack. Not fun even if you aren't an enormous fatty.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like J had a pilonidal cyst. It's at the base of the spine, a little above the buttcrack. Not fun even if you aren't an enormous fatty.
Men make up about 80% of pilondial cyst cases, from what I've read, and that includes plenty of young, fit gymbro guys. There are some great videos out there if you like medical gore.

Having a hairy ass makes the cyst formation more likely. The infection of the cysts is also associated with heavy sweating, so it's possible J's massive bulk made it worse.
Poshmark is up for Corissa:
Poshmark

Probably the only time you'll see proof of just what sizes she wears.
The Poshmark shows Corissa to have outgrown a size 30 / 5X. Holy shit.
Lots of 30/5Xs, but a few 26/3Xs she's obviously been hanging onto for a long time. You'd think a proud superfat activist wouldn't keep her old size 26s around for years in hopes of fitting into them again.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Having a hairy ass makes the cyst formation more likely. The infection of the cysts is also associated with heavy sweating, so it's possible J's massive bulk made it worse.
They're also more likely if you sit on your ass all the time. (Jeep drivers would often get them during the war.) So I'm guessing that made her odds shoot up.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
The double chin never moves....It's like its become a stationary thing that his face lives on:
View attachment 2164806
View attachment 2164807

The massive chin is something else, but I also can't get over how abbreviated J's air-drumming motions are.

I suppose it's just because J is completely rhythmless, but it almost looks as though his forearms are so obese that the forearm fat squishing against the hand fat is inhibiting his hands' full range of motion.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
I actually agree with J on the idea that WLS - like surgery in general - is not to be considered lightly and come with risks and serious potential side effects. It should pretty much be considered a shameful last resort, not something you offer to a teenager even if they’re obese. Especially since if you’re an emotional eater (and J and Corissa are), you will likely relapse anyway because it’s not hunger signals driving the binges, so EEs end up just re-expanding their stomachs.

The answer was always to just stop fucking eating. But now it’s too late, she’s gotten too big and too old in my opinion and the damage has been done. Girl is looking like 600 going on 700 and wouldn’t surprise me if she went out the same way tbh.

Tathagata

4th Estate = 5th Column
kiwifarms.net
I actually agree with J on the idea that WLS - like surgery in general - is not to be considered lightly and come with risks and serious potential side effects. It should pretty much be considered a shameful last resort, not something you offer to a teenager even if they’re obese. Especially since if you’re an emotional eater (and J and Corissa are), you will likely relapse anyway because it’s not hunger signals driving the binges, so EEs end up just re-expanding their stomachs.

The answer was always to just stop fucking eating. But now it’s too late, she’s gotten too big and too old in my opinion and the damage has been done. Girl is looking like 600 going on 700 and wouldn’t surprise me if she went out the same way tbh.
J almost, almost had a correct line of thought. WLS is an invasive procedure that changes your anatomy, and I don't really like the idea of it because in the end it still requires willpower for the procedure to be successful (not eating certain foods, not trying to expand your stomach capacity after it's been reduced, etc.). The logical next thought should be, "I don't want this surgery, I'll just stop eating as much and gain the same result without undergoing an invasive medical procedure." But that was too hard, I guess, and now J looks like the Michelin Man.

Now it's impossible to get back to a normal physiology. Even if, by some miracle, J put down the fork and lost 30 stone, she would still have skin flaps hanging off her like drapes. At that point, what's the point of losing weight? She'll never be normal and will likely die from some basic complication that is only fatal in the super morbidly obese.

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net

Oh, totally. Rearranging your internal plumbing is a BFD, v risky and is only taken by the desperate. But, as a last resort, and for a food addict who has hit rock bottom and is ready to comply, it can really work. Google Amber Rachdi for a good example of someone who was determined, compliant and now has a life instead of staring down the barrel of death. If J had taken this route at 17, coupled with intensive DBT to explore the roots of her emotional eating, she could have a really good life now. Instead, she lives in miserable codependency with a narcissist, trying to hide her physical torture for internet asspats. If it was a choice between a high risk surgery and a long slow waltz with death, I know what I’d choose.

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net
Oh, totally. Rearranging your internal plumbing is a BFD, v risky and is only taken by the desperate. But, as a last resort, and for a food addict who has hit rock bottom and is ready to comply, it can really work. Google Amber Rachdi for a good example of someone who was determined, compliant and now has a life instead of staring down the barrel of death. If J had taken this route at 17, coupled with intensive DBT to explore the roots of her emotional eating, she could have a really good life now. Instead, she lives in miserable codependency with a narcissist, trying to hide her physical torture for internet asspats. If it was a choice between a high risk surgery and a long slow waltz with death, I know what I’d choose.
Holy shit, I never heard of Amber Rachdi but her transformation is amazing.
18C21874-1BFD-4E9D-9A1E-DC5EBA228E26.jpeg
Imagine what J could look like if she did the same...and would probably be so much happier. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I never heard of Amber Rachdi but her transformation is amazing.

Imagine what J could look like if she did the same...and would probably be so much happier. :(
Amber was in a bad way. 600lb in her early 20s. Her legs were horribly deformed with lymphedema and she could barely walk. Had the surgery at huge risk and although she’s not exactly thin now, I’m guessing about 175, she looks good and has a life. This is the type of person weight loss surgery was developed to help. Success is more likely if the patient is young, still somewhat mobile, and motivated to make the necessary psychological as well as physical changes. J could well have fit that profile back at 17, but it’s probably too late now. Her pannus is so big that she would probably need a pannectomy before she could have the WLS, increasing her risk. And psychologically, she’s gone: sucked into the HAES deathcult and trapped in codependent misery with Corissa. Sometimes, in J’s posts, I see some dim glimmer of something approaching self awareness....but then she quickly smothers it with delusion.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wondering if J is having second thoughts on HAES land this supports WLS a lot more then what he ususally reposts:
View attachment 2172411
It's not supporting WLS at all.

What it's doing is drawing a false equivalency between WLS and various types of knee surgery.

It's not presenting WLS as good. It's saying, "If you're going to keep offering me WLS surgery I don't want, then I should be able to get this totally different and unrelated surgery I do want." Never mind that the two types of surgery are not the same at all, should not be treated as such, and it's childishly illogical to do so.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
It's not supporting WLS at all.

What it's doing is drawing a false equivalency between WLS and various types of knee surgery.

It's not presenting WLS as good. It's saying, "If you're going to keep offering me WLS surgery I don't want, then I should be able to get this totally different and unrelated surgery I do want." Never mind that the two types of surgery are not the same at all, should not be treated as such, and it's childishly illogical to do so.
Ragen Chastain is hilariously scientifically illiterate, bizarre looking, and ridiculously self serious. She's shared and revered by the HAES folk as if she's an expert despite having no qualifications aside from an incomplete humanities degree.
I wish her thread had more content on here, but it's so inactive for some reason. I guess because she never does anything aside from lie on the internet. But that's the life of many of the LOLcows here too, probably

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Ragen Chastain is hilariously scientifically illiterate, bizarre looking, and ridiculously self serious. She's shared and revered by the HAES folk as if she's an expert despite having no qualifications aside from an incomplete humanities degree.
I wish her thread had more content on here, but it's so inactive for some reason. I guess because she never does anything aside from lie on the internet. But that's the life of many of the LOLcows here too, probably
She just doesnt seem to make a spectacle of herself like the others do. Only things I really remember ofher are her cheating races and having to be picked up by about 4 women when she tried to kneel.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
J almost, almost had a correct line of thought. WLS is an invasive procedure that changes your anatomy, and I don't really like the idea of it because in the end it still requires willpower for the procedure to be successful (not eating certain foods, not trying to expand your stomach capacity after it's been reduced, etc.). The logical next thought should be, "I don't want this surgery, I'll just stop eating as much and gain the same result without undergoing an invasive medical procedure." But that was too hard, I guess, and now J looks like the Michelin Man.
From a provider perspective, it's mostly that telling a patient to lose weight basically does nothing whereas referring them for bariatric surgery does (usually.)

This popped up on my last board exams for whatever reason. First-line treatment for subfertile women who are trying to conceive with a BMI >= 50? Surgery. No need to investigate further about the causes of subfertility until they lose weight. Something something fatphobic medicine.