Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
She just doesnt seem to make a spectacle of herself like the others do. Only things I really remember ofher are her cheating races and having to be picked up by about 4 women when she tried to kneel.
The last thing of note she did was claiming she would do an ironman triathlon, grifting for donations for special bikes and swim coaching and whatever. But then a year passed where she didn't try and do it...then another year...and so on until today. She's pretty diminished now but back when reddit wasn't as infested and controlled by globalist cucks, she had a lolcow subreddit following (there's still a small subreddit about her, but it's kinda died) and was consistently showcased on /r/fatpeoplehate. She may have been the first deathfat lolcow since she's been doing her thing for years and years.
Ragen Chastain is hilariously scientifically illiterate, bizarre looking, and ridiculously self serious. She's shared and revered by the HAES folk as if she's an expert despite having no qualifications aside from an incomplete humanities degree.
Her big thing was claiming she was a "trained researcher"...whatever that means. Her claim was that she was proof that people who were fat could be just as active and healthy as thing people, since she was an "award winning" dancer. That award she still upholds was from some minor dancing tournament years ago. She used that and her "trained researcher" claim to get speaking gigs at random universities to talk about HAES and how fat people could be active and healthy.

Ragen's partner, Julianne, was a picture perfect representation of what happens to an older deathfat. There haven't been pictures or info on her for years—other than slight appearances a few times—but she was immobile even at Ragen's peak back in 2014ish. There was a blogpost Ragen did about how hard it was to get around a major international airport with Julianne, how exhausting it was, how it wasn't accommodating of her partner's special needs, etc. But that was literally just about switching terminals at a major airport—something tens of millions of people do every year. The consensus on Julianne is that, if she hasn't died (which I think we would have learned about), she is seriously ill. That doesn't fit with Ragen's HAES bullshit, so she's been mostly invisible recently as far as I know.

Ragen last updated her blog, Dances With Fat, in March. She's still posting on Facebook, but it seems her time in the limelight is over. She's still grifting some online workshops and has some bs books out that people can purchase. I haven't kept up with her much, but checking the Ragen Chastain subreddit it seems she is done faking her ironman training (she has a blog about it called Ironfat which hasn't been updated since last May) since she hasn't posted about it in a year.

Lastly, Ragen claims she's a marathoner for finishing a marathon as the fattest person. This was years ago, and her record was 12 hours and 20 minutes. Yes, she took 12.5 hours to finish a marathon. Someone in the Seattle marathon apparently finished a marathon in 12 hours and 40 minutes. He has cerebral palsy and pushes his wheelchair backwards with his toes. Make of that what you will. When she finished her marathon, the organizers had all already left and packed up the finish line stuff. Doing some simple math, if you walk briskly at 4 mph then you'll finish a marathon in 6.5 hours, which means she was going about 2 mph. That's slower than a child.

Anyways, done with the Ragen sperging. Following people like her is what gave me the motivation to lose weight years and years ago, so she's kind of been a personal lolcow since before I even knew what a lolcow was.
To be able to wipe your ass wherever you happen to shit?
She could just get a bidet if that's such a problem. I'm surprised more deathfats don't have bidets—you don't need to use a rag on a stick if you have one.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ragen Chastain is hilariously scientifically illiterate, bizarre looking, and ridiculously self serious. She's shared and revered by the HAES folk as if she's an expert despite having no qualifications aside from an incomplete humanities degree.
I wish her thread had more content on here, but it's so inactive for some reason. I guess because she never does anything aside from lie on the internet. But that's the life of many of the LOLcows here too, probably

I think she's been laying low because her massively obese wife is in such poor health, and if there's one thing FA/HAES advocates don't like bringing attention to, it's fatties whose health and mobility has given out due to their obesity.

The Covid lockdowns haven't helped, I'm sure; she used to do a lot of public speaking engagements, and show up to slowly hurple her way through athletic events, but there's been none of that.

But even then, Ragen has never got the same amount of attention as a lot of other fatties who say similar things. She's too dowdy, potato-faced, and boring for Insta, and she long ago ceased to have anything new to say or fresh content to offer. She's also too old; she, like Marilyn Wann, Jeanette DePatie, Fat Heffalump, and others, is part of a previous Boomer/X-er generation that approached fatty activism in a fundamentally different way than the current crop of Millennials and Zoomers.

The peak of Ragen's career as an internet fatty was when she was leading a fatty dance troupe, and posting vids of herself dancing, and that was at least a decade ago. But the only people who followed her ridiculous "IronFat" grift were all on r/RagenChastain--her fatty followers just didn't care.

She just doesnt seem to make a spectacle of herself like the others do. Only things I really remember ofher are her cheating races and having to be picked up by about 4 women when she tried to kneel.

That bolded bit was Tess Holliday, not Ragen.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
She could just get a bidet if that's such a problem
As was already mentioned, she has one and wants her work install one for her.
I specify the “wherever” part. Wouldn't it be nice to go to some fat-friendly cafe with sturdy chairs, and when nature calls, go and wipe your ass afterward, instead of parading through food place with food eating people with the shit between your cheeks, would it?
No need to diet, just lose enough volume to reach your holes - alas, that's not a good enough reason.

merwitchpigRude

I tweet as Jude on my kiwi profile
kiwifarms.net
^that wiry terrier does not live with corissa and juliana. It might have lived with corissa's parents.

I follow these two blobs on ig. The animals that actually live with them are: a cat named Meow. A jack russell-ish white dog with black patches named Tank/Tankie. And a medium sized brown short-haired mutt named Petunia/Petty. All 3 are very good and loving pets.

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
Personally have never understood why fat women even care to be stylish, and plaster on makeup. They clearly don't care that much about how they look, and no amount of makeup or clothing will change peoples perception of them.
Everyone should try to look their best. A fat woman who dresses nicely, brushes her hair and washes her face is more presentable than a fat woman wearing ratty sweatpants and has greasy hair. The problem is fat women focusing solely on consooming makeup and nice clothing and not putting effort into improving their physique (like Corissa)

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Corissa is really gonna flip her shit when she has to pay for J's dead body removal and oversize cremation services. Or will she just abandon J at a funeral home? Wouldn't want to dip into Coco's manicure and yoga fund.
J is far, far too fat to cremate safely, it's a known issue with lardbarges, the amount of heat they generate is a fire hazard. She will have to be buried which is far, far more expensive. But, you know, being obese doesn't affect ANYONE ELSE, GUISE!!!

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
J is far, far too fat to cremate safely, it's a known issue with lardbarges, the amount of heat they generate is a fire hazard. She will have to be buried which is far, far more expensive. But, you know, being obese doesn't affect ANYONE ELSE, GUISE!!!
J may end up in a potters' field because she has no family that cares enough, or has the financial means, to bury her, and you know Corissa sure as shit won't spend that kind of money.

It's guaranteed there will be a GoFundMe for funeral expenses, and maybe Corissa will raise enough to cover it, but you know she will spend the absolute minimum she can, and pocket the rest. She needs to go shopping as self-care during her time of mourning, y'all.

And of course, this assumes Corissa won't pop her clogs first, leaving J behind. Given how rapidly Corissa has gained weight, with no signs that she'll stop, and how terrible she looks, she could easily beat J to an early grave.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly instagram removed this pic of J:
187205016_3925180947601293_6633837060101978335_n.jpg

"Did you know that fat bodies are often deemed “inappropriate” while doing things that our thin counterparts go unnoticed for? Take this photo for example, Im wearing a sports bra and joggers. The body parts showing are my arms and stomach. How many photos can you point out on your feed of thin celebrities in bikinis? @instagram removed my photo for going against community guidelines. I asked for a review and it was deemed inappropriate, stating I need to make sure it does not contain nudity or hate speech. One might think this is no big deal. Its probably “just the algorithm.” But what does it mean when an algorithm (designed by humans, btw) is specifically created with parameters that allow for the presence of one type of body, while suppressing representation of anything else?

Anyway here I am again fat and barely naked. I used to be afraid to wear something like this in front of anyone. Now Im proudly sharing it for the world. Again! IG cant hide the liberation Im feeling and trying to share with y’all. Go ahead and SEE ME fools!"

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2181139

"Did you know that fat bodies are often deemed “inappropriate” while doing things that our thin counterparts go unnoticed for? Take this photo for example, Im wearing a sports bra and joggers. The body parts showing are my arms and stomach. How many photos can you point out on your feed of thin celebrities in bikinis? @instagram removed my photo for going against community guidelines. I asked for a review and it was deemed inappropriate, stating I need to make sure it does not contain nudity or hate speech. One might think this is no big deal. Its probably “just the algorithm.” But what does it mean when an algorithm (designed by humans, btw) is specifically created with parameters that allow for the presence of one type of body, while suppressing representation of anything else?

Anyway here I am again fat and barely naked. I used to be afraid to wear something like this in front of anyone. Now Im proudly sharing it for the world. Again! IG cant hide the liberation Im feeling and trying to share with y’all. Go ahead and SEE ME fools!"
I'd give her a modicum of sympathy: must be insulting when your overflowing flesh is considered as nudity, while another fat monster can post uncensored naked pixs, because the IG algorithm doesn't see the human body on them.
EA4C24DC-30E9-4A15-966C-23C3C2D5D37A.jpeg
7B8B0636-7124-4E16-9A46-02C00870D24F.jpeg

Bonus pic, since I've already gone there
F50389B9-ECE5-4EF4-AF04-8767C5DE52C7.jpeg

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure anyone who has bought home post-subprime mortgage crisis is familiar with painstakingly going through the assorted documents and forms needed by the lender.

Even a $19.99 collection from some newspaper or a doctors bill must be paid off, verified as such, and you provide bank statements to prove your fiscal responsibility.

I am shocked that neither of them realized you needed 20% down. That’s common knowledge in their age group, but luckily for them, you can now get mortgage insurance tacked on monthly so you can afford the home despite lacking the proper down payment.

STILL not good enough. So she doesn’t want to save the cash nor pay for it monthly. Sounds like Corissa thought having her entirely unreliable income stream would be good enough, and reality hit. Good!
Not to sound like An Old, but when did "not having enough for a down payment" become "I DESERVE TO OWN A HOME TOO!!!!1"?

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2181139

But can Instagram remove this from my eyeballs? It violates the community guidelines of my retinas.

eta: @Crepidodera fulvicornis i can't even guess the tattoo. What the fuck is going on 🥲

Logical Fallacies

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2181139

That's not a fat body, that's a (very) slowly decomposing body.

Also, these bitches are fucking melting like the Roger Rabbit villain. I hope they enjoy their self-made prisons.

Speakeasy Electric

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
"mY liFe WiLl neVEr bE thE SaME aFteR ThiS sCaRY PAndEmiC" she exclaims, after sitting home for an entire year (she wouldn't last a day as a nurse)

This. The influencer bubble has popped. The golden age of sponsorships for pictures of yourself/other “content” has come to an end. Thanks, COVID!

She wouldn’t last a day as a nurse? Shit she wouldn’t last a day as a waitress.