Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't wrap my head around ever haveing that amount of debt ever it's actually a scary thought I wounder what there payment plans are like.
At this point, any payment plan would amount to just chipping away at the interest each month, only to have it pile back up the next month.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame her for not bothering to pay it off. No sense in throwing good money after bad, and she's never even going to touch the principal loan.

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
Worrying about whether applying for a better job is against your bullshit tankie ethics is egregiously dumb and really tells you all you need to know about communism. It’s not about ensuring justice and equity for all. It’s about stupid, lazy people not wanting hardworking people to better themselves because jealousy.

So this double ear infection of J’s is the second time she’s had a severe ear infection in the past year. Does she have fast food grease smeared in her headset or is her brain trying to leak out of her ears in disgust at the corporeal vessel in which it finds itself? You decide!

Corissa is a narcissist and a solipsist and there is no way she would ever consider putting J on the deeds for a house. If she were on the Titanic, Corissa would be first to the lifeboats and would elbow little kids aside to get one all to herself.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
It’s about stupid, lazy people not wanting hardworking people to better themselves because jealousy.
That’s pretty much what I was thinking when J tweeted “So I’m supposed to work more if I want more money?! People should be compensated for taking time away from their other endeavors?!?!?!”

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
That’s pretty much what I was thinking when J tweeted “So I’m supposed to work more if I want more money?! People should be compensated for taking time away from their other endeavors?!?!?!”
And who exactly does she have that she's so indebted to? She doesn't have a child. She left all her family back in MA. She's not married to Corissa. Who exactly does she give her time to? What does she do for these loved ones? Walk their dog? Mow their lawn? Do caretaking?

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
So this double ear infection of J’s is the second time she’s had a severe ear infection in the past year. Does she have fast food grease smeared in her headset or is her brain trying to leak out of her ears in disgust at the corporeal vessel in which it finds itself? You decide!
Uncontrolled diabetes = lowered immune system + lots of free-floating blood sugar for bacteria to feast upon. Anyone including adults, can have chronic problems with ear infections. But it's strongly correlated with sky high blood sugar from the Beetus.

Just who does Juliana think is going to hire her for this theoretical better paying job? Only an absolute idiot would hire a wheezing SJW infinifat who has crippled herself with gluttony while still in her youth.

J is a huge liability for employers. She'll stink, need a million "accommodations" , continually call in sick or leave early. Her co-workers will hate her. She'll probably fall over and file a Workers Comp case, or try to go out on disability. If you try to fire her for incompetence, she'll try to sue you for gay/disabled discrimination.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Uncontrolled diabetes = lowered immune system + lots of free-floating blood sugar for bacteria to feast upon. Anyone including adults, can have chronic problems with ear infections. But it's strongly correlated with sky high blood sugar from the Beetus.

Just who does Juliana think is going to hire her for this theoretical better paying job? Only an absolute idiot would hire a wheezing SJW infinifat who has crippled herself with gluttony while still in her youth.

J is a huge liability for employers. She'll stink, need a million "accommodations" , continually call in sick or leave early. Her co-workers will hate her. She'll probably fall over and file a Workers Comp case, or try to go out on disability. If you try to fire her for incompetence, she'll try to sue you for gay/disabled discrimination.
I assume the job she's interested in is at the same university where she currently works, and perhaps even in the same department. But given how she's been such a pain in the ass about getting special accommodations for her obesity, and her recent admission to making a mistake that cost her emloyers $5000, I don't expect her to successfully move up into any better positions. She's incredibly lucky she managed to score her current job, as it is.

She wants more money, but she doesn't want to work any harder, and, frankly, can't. If she had to return to working on-site right now, she'd be in for a rude awakening; she's only grown fatter in the last year, and less mobile, with less stamina, and I don't even think she realizes how much worse things are--but having to show up in the workplace every day will soon let her know.

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
I assume the job she's interested in is at the same university where she currently works, and perhaps even in the same department. But given how she's been such a pain in the ass about getting special accommodations for her obesity, and her recent admission to making a mistake that cost her emloyers $5000, I don't expect her to successfully move up into any better positions. She's incredibly lucky she managed to score her current job, as it is.

She wants more money, but she doesn't want to work any harder, and, frankly, can't. If she had to return to working on-site right now, she'd be in for a rude awakening; she's only grown fatter in the last year, and less mobile, with less stamina, and I don't even think she realizes how much worse things are--but having to show up in the workplace every day will soon let her know.
Hard agree. Both of their health has visibly deteriorated over the course of this pandemic but because they both basically stay home or hurple a few feet across the grass for instapics, they don’t realise it. As restrictions continue to lift and life returns to something like normal, they’re in for a rude awakening.

I think Corissa, who has marginally more brain cells than J, does kinda realise this but can’t bring herself to confront the truth. Instead she projects it onto house desire and mysterious posts about things not working for her anymore.

I foresee some kind of showdown in the near future.

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net

Actually, I can think of a job that would gladly take her since she's got a degree in social work: Social worker for disabled adults at one of those daytime ranches/full time living centers. They need someone to coordinate transportation, appointments, outings, and things like that, and get ducks in a row, and she doesn't even have to get out of her chair.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I can think of a job that would gladly take her since she's got a degree in social work: Social worker for disabled adults at one of those daytime ranches/full time living centers. They need someone to coordinate transportation, appointments, outings, and things like that, and get ducks in a row, and she doesn't even have to get out of her chair.
They won't take her there are physical rules for those types of jobs regardless of what you do. Most require you to be able to lift 50 to 75 lbs because regardless of your place you must get NCI training and be avaiable in a crisis. Also, if a client does a runner or goes to do something dangerous regardless of your place you gotta be able to help stop them.

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
But she needs to get up for snacks, she mentioned it on her blog, why she shouldn't be sat near the window/ not at the end of therow
I feel like it's a lifeskill for disabled adults to bring deathfats snacks. Problem solved.
They won't take her there are physical rules for those types of jobs regardless of what you do. Most require you to be able to lift 50 to 75 lbs because regardless of your place you must get NCI training and be avaiable in a crisis. Also, if a client does a runner or goes to do something dangerous regardless of your place you gotta be able to help stop them.
If she can lift those arms to shovel ice cream in her mouth, she can lift 50-75 lbs.

As far as having a runner:

Attachments

• pride-jazzy-600-es.jpg
    pride-jazzy-600-es.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 13