Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste, denied a mortgage due to excessive Doordash ordering

• DDoS is active again.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I'll put money on it not clipping closed in the front. J is just holding it in place
That is particularly likely considering she's modeling a fanny pack, which is supposed to be worn at your front or side so its contents are accessible. "Modeling" one on your backside is ridiculous.

Judging from where J's hands would be in front of her, based on the location of her arms in the picture, they would be at least six or seven inches apart, possibly more. So add that to the fanny pack's 75-inch maximum diameter.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
That is particularly likely considering she's modeling a fanny pack, which is supposed to be worn at your front or side so its contents are accessible. "Modeling" one on your backside is ridiculous.

Judging from where J's hands would be in front of her, based on the location of her arms in the picture, they would be at least six or seven inches apart, possibly more. So add that to the fanny pack's 75-inch maximum diameter.
If you distance run/hike like an Ent heading South across the country and carry anything in a fanny pack, turning it backward so it doesn't bang on your hip or under your sternum is easier to avoid if you turn it around. I can reach my back pretty easily and imagine most people can.

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
Not the sort of people who buy bariatric accessories. Remember, J complains that she can't reach to wipe herself after using the bathroom (which is her employer's fault for not installing bidets).
I know they both seem too vain, but J actually has an entire article/list of fat person aids and accessories (sock device, grabby stick, liners for your gunt folds to prevent chafing) on her comfyfat blog thing. I can't remember if Corissa also has a dedicated post, but for some reason I seem to recall her mentioning bidets and other fat tools in her YT and other socials.

These two are the type that are simultaneously haughty or better-than and also expect society/you specifically to go out of your way to support and include them. They're not shy about making themselves your burden but they'll talk down to you while you try to help them if you fall for it.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
I know they both seem too vain, but J actually has an entire article/list of fat person aids and accessories (sock device, grabby stick, liners for your gunt folds to prevent chafing) on her comfyfat blog thing. I can't remember if Corissa also has a dedicated post, but for some reason I seem to recall her mentioning bidets and other fat tools in her YT and other socials.

These two are the type that are simultaneously haughty or better-than and also expect society/you specifically to go out of your way to support and include them. They're not shy about making themselves your burden but they'll talk down to you while you try to help them if you fall for it.

Exactly!!! Judy Valentin is the same way expected to have a consoomer lifestyle, all rent and bills, a savings moving account, all paid for by ko-fi donations for her work output of 8 hours stream of video games a week. And if you tell her to get a job you're fat phobic, homophobic, racist, transphobic, and ableist. She will spit on you though for she is the QUEEn (she/they because girls are not smart so only a sometimes food). But also f white women, you must donate all your money.

It's western decadence lol. China is laughing at us

Logical Fallacies

Errors In Reasoning
kiwifarms.net

Being fat is so complicated and energy consuming. I'd be way too lazy for that.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
I dont think these fanny packs get used too often. Its just a way to prove they can look human, not a way to carry necessities while out of the house. Its a fashion statement. Its that female that carries around a purse but there's nothing in it. It just goes with the role she wanted to play that day.

Alright now I'm imagining a Super J/ComfyFat action figure, with all the little accessories (like the little Barbie shoes and teeny stethoscope you get with dr Barbie etc). The ComfyFat doll comes with mini versions of:
-bidet
-big fig mattress
-strap on bra-less giant tits
-a back fanny pack
-anti chafe bandages
-fungus cream
-ear infection antibiotics

Bobsmyuncle

kiwifarms.net
Alright now I'm imagining a Super J/ComfyFat action figure, with all the little accessories (like the little Barbie shoes and teeny stethoscope you get with dr Barbie etc). The ComfyFat doll comes with mini versions of:
-bidet
-big fig mattress
-a back fanny pack
-anti chafe bandages
-fungus cream
Don't give them any ideas..

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Seems J's parents are moving in or very near. They look pretty damn normal I was expecting large people:
190739726_196163285692938_3933192591349157578_n.jpg
190638523_822190482010714_3599866865149996865_n.jpg
191714754_525208805165310_4026094684550152253_n.jpg
191132263_768922653808499_3582071638515409094_n.jpg

"When I told my parents I was leaving Massachusetts and moving to Kansas back in 2018, I told them “don’t worry, I can fly back all the time to visit.” But then the worst happened. I missed a year of visits. And then the ‘rona had us all staying put for another year. This last year really made things very clear to us as a three person unit; we want to be near each other. We don’t want to age without one another. We want to be together if the world is going to crumble and if its not, we want to enjoy our family without longing for one another. I have desperately wanted to share my life and new people with my folks. And I want to share my folks with them too.

And now its happening. After 6 intense months of saving, prepping and planning, and so much support from @fatgirlflow , our Mass family is merging with our Kansas family😭 My parents are moving to be with us! Its a big deal and tbh I cant believe its real. I suppose this post doesn’t have much of a purpose (or much organized thought!) other than to give y’all a little personal update and share this moment as its truly hitting me.

These pics of me and my folks are from 2016ish. We’ll have to document some more memories in Kansas. Leaving “the valley,” /western mass/my western mass queers/the bubble...its a hard one. Its always been hard to leave Mass and soon my childhood home wont be there anymore. These feelings are definitely complex. This place raised me to be bold and passionate. Unapologetically myself. Im so thankful for the holistic-crunchy-granola barter-system-loving, thriving queer and trans community I had growing up here. Its unlike anywhere else.

Anyway thanks for listening to me ramble through this moment😂 hug your pets and loved ones tight, they’re all that matters. Community is everything and its often made not just found.

[ID: the cover photo is of J and their mom, two white people with brown hair. They’re both smiling. The sky, mountains, and valley are present in the background.] #westernmass #wmass #smallfamilyvibes #onlychildsyndrome"

Also from J's IG:
192240619_885292428995584_5429019916429537088_n_005.jpg

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Seems J's parents are moving in or very near. They look pretty damn normal I was expecting large people:
View attachment 2201215View attachment 2201218View attachment 2201219View attachment 2201220
"When I told my parents I was leaving Massachusetts and moving to Kansas back in 2018, I told them “don’t worry, I can fly back all the time to visit.” But then the worst happened. I missed a year of visits. And then the ‘rona had us all staying put for another year. This last year really made things very clear to us as a three person unit; we want to be near each other. We don’t want to age without one another. We want to be together if the world is going to crumble and if its not, we want to enjoy our family without longing for one another. I have desperately wanted to share my life and new people with my folks. And I want to share my folks with them too.

And now its happening. After 6 intense months of saving, prepping and planning, and so much support from @fatgirlflow , our Mass family is merging with our Kansas family😭 My parents are moving to be with us! Its a big deal and tbh I cant believe its real. I suppose this post doesn’t have much of a purpose (or much organized thought!) other than to give y’all a little personal update and share this moment as its truly hitting me.

These pics of me and my folks are from 2016ish. We’ll have to document some more memories in Kansas. Leaving “the valley,” /western mass/my western mass queers/the bubble...its a hard one. Its always been hard to leave Mass and soon my childhood home wont be there anymore. These feelings are definitely complex. This place raised me to be bold and passionate. Unapologetically myself. Im so thankful for the holistic-crunchy-granola barter-system-loving, thriving queer and trans community I had growing up here. Its unlike anywhere else.

Anyway thanks for listening to me ramble through this moment😂 hug your pets and loved ones tight, they’re all that matters. Community is everything and its often made not just found.

[ID: the cover photo is of J and their mom, two white people with brown hair. They’re both smiling. The sky, mountains, and valley are present in the background.] #westernmass #wmass #smallfamilyvibes #onlychildsyndrome"

Also from J's IG:
View attachment 2201163

Honestly, and yes gimme all the rainbows, but good for J. I hope her parents loathe Corissa and drive a wedge between them. Since C thinks she's much too good for J anyway, she can just marry a hot rich guy and play the life of a woman of leisure (like she does already) but in a way that satisfies her narc ego. If only C was someone anyone would want to show off, which will never happen at the rate of her self-destruction

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
-bidet
-big fig mattress
-a back fanny pack
-anti chafe bandages
-fungus cream

And like a Lamilly fail doll, Julianna and Corissa will come with a "sticker pack" for IdPol jackasses to customize their inclusive blob.

* face craters
* Sophmoric trashy tattoozzzz
* whiteheads
* blackheads in an array of sizes
* skidmarks
* Stinklines
* Gnats and flies

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
Is J's health/mobility getting so bad that J's family is moving there to help out? Corissa isn't going to do it, so J needs someone.

Judging by her mom's arms in that birthday cake photo, it looks like her mom was a lot heavier at one point and has lost some weight. Hopefully she can talk some sense into J, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. An addict does what an addict wants. If J wants to quit eating herself into an early grave, she'll do it. If not, there's nothing her mom can do and she'll likely be burying her own child.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is J's health/mobility getting so bad that J's family is moving there to help out? Corissa isn't going to do it, so J needs someone.

Judging by her mom's arms in that birthday cake photo, it looks like her mom was a lot heavier at one point and has lost some weight. Hopefully she can talk some sense into J, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. An addict does what an addict wants. If J wants to quit eating herself into an early grave, she'll do it. If not, there's nothing her mom can do and she'll likely be burying her own child.
It sucks for them that they've basically uprooted their entire lives to spend their retirement years taking care of their daughter - who is still in her 20s - who has with nothing wrong with her but gluttony. Theu will end up burying her if they can't get J away from Corissa.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
That is honestly one of the strangest reasons I have ever heard, that people move. The other way round is not that uncommon. But parents leaving their social network (the real life one) and surrounding to be closer to their child because they couldn't see eachother for two years.... What?!

Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know. I just know if I would try to pull on the heart strings of Mum Honey Badger with such an idea, she would tell me to kindly go fuck myself with this dumbfuck idea.

Either we witness an enabling saga or J's parents, horrified by her massive deterioration, try to get her away from Corissa, and sold it as the big, fat, happy family reunion. Time will tell I guess.

Tumbo

Lord Beetus is coming for that Ass
kiwifarms.net
That is honestly one of the strangest reasons I have ever heard, that people move. The other way round is not that uncommon. But parents leaving their social network (the real life one) and surrounding to be closer to their child because they couldn't see eachother for two years.... What?!

Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know. I just know if I would try to pull on the heart strings of Mum Honey Badger with such an idea, she would tell me to kindly go fuck myself with this dumbfuck idea.

Either we witness an enabling saga or J's parents, horrified by her massive deterioration, try to get her away from Corissa, and sold it as the big, fat, happy family reunion. Time will tell I guess.
This whole thing is very strange nobody sees their parents as much as they like sometimes but as you said it's a very shaky pretext for her parents to completely uproot themselves.