Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Big Ben

They won't let me retire until I get one more ring
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely humungous. Where does she fit in our deathfat scale? I guess Tammy is up top as the alpha mass, but J must be second? She's 9/10 Tammys. I guess Corissa is at a 7, Big al is probably at an 8 and Clotso is an 8 as well. Dunno.
In my head, top five is:

1. Tammy Slaton

2. J

3. Tess Holliday

4. ALR

5. Anna O'Brien

(This is also my deathfat pool list as well)
She is definitely not long for this mortal coil. One fall is all it takes.

discount valium

Edgy pink glitter death rattle.
kiwifarms.net
Why do all of these people expect to feel euphoria all the time? It's not even something that sounds pleasant; it gives me a Slurms McKenzie vibe.
YEP.

I think of it like taking MDMA; it’s rad at the moment while you’re depleting all of your seratonin for a few hours’ worth of “euphoria”. The fun fact remains that you will feel like shit the next day.

My point is, it’s unfulfilling and exhausting to feel EUPHORIA all the time. It loses its value, and probably turns you into an asshole.

Logical Fallacies

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
kiwifarms.net
I think these fat bitches, troons and cows in general all have very unrealistic expectations of life, fueled by the endless good vibes, self-help shit that people propagate. It gives the impression that 1) you should be happy all the time, 2) if you aren't happy all the time your life is bad, 3) happiness comes from things outside of yourself instead of inside yourself, and 4) being content is not as good as being totally happy all the time.
Which is utter bullshit because your brain is not made for being happy all the time. You only have a limited supply of neurotransmitters at any given point in time. There is no cheat code for your brain to give you endless feel-good points.

If you pair this with being stupid you get people like J or Corissa (yes, I believe they both are terminally stupid), who think that if they are not happy 100% of the time or don't love themsleves all the time their lives are bad and they have to chase happiness and euphoria. They also (probably because of disordered personalities) lack the ability to sooth themselves and acquire security from inside of themselves. Thus the endless need for outside validation/stimulation/love and being happy ALL the fucking time. They have no inner equilibrium to fall back on.

Not being happy all the time and not liking everything about yourself is just the normal state of being and realizing this is a part of growing up. However these cows lack this understanding because their personalities never matured. That is why they are always complaining and sad and depressed and feel oppressed and shit and then go and buy useless shit or post on social media for that sweet validation.

Btw, a healthy gut plays a huge part in having enough Serotonin, esp. your ability to convert B3. These bitches eat like shit and probably have neither, a healthy gut microbiome nor enough B3 to produce the adequate amount of Serotonin.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Or is it just that it feels soul numbing because now I understand how much of college is just a big fucking scam?

Maybe if she'd worked harder at a legitimate set of degrees that carefully reflected both her aptitudes and the market she aspired to enter, she wouldn't be relegated to being an online deathfat Holden Caulfield. "Everyone's a phony, man. It's all bullshit."

I wonder sometimes if my thin peers realize how much thought goes into being a fat person in public.

With people like J around, we can't help but think about it because of the endless amount of immediate and impromptu accommodations required to just allow her to continue existing and, as she discusses, staying upright and (loosely speaking) ambulatory. Terrible that society forces her to exist in such a broken body.

When I emerge from the water in all of my fat glory

lol

She said she was glad I shared my needs and that she would just simply come up with something else for me to do while everyone else was touring."

May I suggest finger-painting or working with Play-Doh or some other activity appropriate for an overgrown toddler who doesn't have the dignity to be ashamed of having eaten themselves out of being a functional adult at work?

Your dating preferences are fatphobic.​

Though common, this thinking is harmful and requires reflection.

No it isn't and no it doesn't. Access to another person's junk is not a common, social or civil right. Any suggestion otherwise is 1. tyrannical and 2. pathetic.

Check Yourself​

So how do we combat these harmful narratives and change our ways of thinking? Ask yourself questions like the ones below when you catch yourself disregarding someone based on their size.
What kind of assumptions am I making about their abilities based on their body/what they look like?

Correct ones, based on J's own description of her inability to stand up from the floor. I'll even extrapolate that someone who can't even heave their bulk up from the floor probably isn't going to be a dynamic sex partner. Crazy speculation, I know.

I'm in a workplace where I am constantly reminding folks (well-intentioned folks who are doing well learning something new) that I use they/them pronouns. That I am not a "ma'am." I'm not one of the ladies. "

I seriously doubt that anyone is forcing the office worker who looks like a fatter, less handsome version of a young John Goodman to engage in "lady" chatter.

How about one where the characters have to call in extra hands to help lift a fat person onto a gurney? It’s a running joke. We’re a running joke. And it renders us petrified to reach out for help when we need it.

And when weight-loss help is offered she remains petrified to ReAcH oUt for that as well. If only all the things that would lead her to resolving this endless list of burdens she lives with weren't so gosh-darned terrifying.

Always challenging internalized fatphobia. Always confronting my shit. Let’s just say it: it’s exhausting.

Let's just say it: it's convenient. This sort of dithering examination of the ills of the world and its norms is a great way to avoid doing the things that might need to be done to salvage what life is left in her flabby, clogged heart.

Or, perhaps it was internalized transphobia telling me that in order to really be trans you had to be binary passing. And I knew that fat bodies are coded as female in our society; wide hips and butts don’t belong on men.

The shapeless mass of J's ass and hips is coded neither male nor female: it is coded "inhumanly fat" and "a living grotesque."

I was putting myself in boxes just like the assigned gender roles and presentation guidelines given to us by The Man.

"The Man" lol The late 1960s called; they want their cheesy metonymy back.

But my inclination is that this BMI cutoff exists because medical professionals are ultimately, incompetent.

"Why hasn't medicine transcended the most fundamental exigencies placed on the body by the natural world without requiring to me to make even a token gesture toward health? Unfair! 😤"

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a weekend and I'm having a lazy morning in, so I'm going to make fun of another old blog post from Juliana . This time we're dissecting "Advocating for Yourself At the Doctor as a Fat Person Isn't Easy - Here's Where To Start"

One of the most common questions I’m asked as a blogger who posts resources for fat people is this: “How do I find a fat-friendly doctor?”

Let’s just think about that for a second: a “fat-friendly” doctor. This implies that the doctor won’t just be kind to me as a fat person, but that they’ll also approach my health free of hidden fatphobic agendas. That should be the default, shouldn’t it?
We're already off to a bad start, Juliana is conflating "kindness" with "being pro-obesity" which violates the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors should not encourage self-destructive lifestyles. Excessive drinking and smoking, high-risk sex, hard drugs, obesity, these should all be discouraged. I realize I sound like a puritan here but there is really a finite amount doctors can do for people who don't at least meet them halfway.

A lot of us fat people can’t trust our current doctors to see us as anything but a statistic – a problem to be solved. And it can be scary trying to find a new doctor. A lot of fat people, including myself, avoid seeking treatment at all because the anti-fat medical bias we face can actually be traumatizing.

Fat people risk misdiagnosis, disrespect, oversight, shame, unnecessary and harmful side effects of medication, and in some cases even death, when trusting our doctors completely. A lot of us simply – and fairly – don’t want to risk that.
There are two parts of medicine: Treating specific patients, and addressing public health. From the public health standpoint fat-shaming is always a good idea: There probably are one-in-a-million patients who are healthy despite their weight or really do have a metabolic issue causing them to gain weight but a doctor is liable to roll his or her eyes when everybody claims to be that outlier. Also stop misusing this word "trauma", it's lost all meaning just like "trigger". I sincerely doubt a doctor assaulted Juliana with a liposuction vacuum (note: all my knowledge of liposuction comes from the Subway episode of "South Park") or worksheets to log calories when she was five.

"Harmful side effects of medication" is really just how medicine works for deathfats: For those who don't know medication dosage is based on a ratio of (milli)grams medicine per kilogram patient weight; it just generally does not need to be adjusted that much unless the patient is unusually small or large. For someone as heavy as Juliana the regular dosage may not be adequate, which presents a dilemma: Does the doctor risk not treating her issue with the standard dosage, or does s/he increase the chance of side effects by scaling the dosage to be commensurate with her weight? This is a real concern especially when an appropriately high dose may be over the limits that insurance will cover or that the medical board will allow.

Do Your Preliminary Research

My first suggestion is to look into Health at Every Size (HAES) – which is a framework for medical care trademarked by the Association of Size Diversity and Health. The core principles of HAES are weight inclusivity, health enhancement, respectful care, eating for well-being, and life enhancing movement. This approach aims to challenge medical professions to treat individuals as just that – individuals.
Ah yes, my old nemesis HAES. The book itself is much less radical than how deathfats portray it and a good chunk of it covers simple, harmless things like finding exercises which are enjoyable and painless at one's current weight. The problem with HAES is the same problem as new-age treatments or herbal remedies, it's become mistaken for a substitute for proper medicine. The inventor of HAES, Linda Bacon, is also not an MD, RN, or whatever the title is for nutritionist - she is a PhD in physiology. Physiology is no more applicable to nutrition than it is to dentistry or optometry. I also find it hilarious that Linda Bacon is thin - she gets to lead all the deathfats into temptation and they're none the wiser!

While HAES isn’t the catchall to solve it all, I believe it does a great job of bridging the gap between patient and doctor in a way that puts power back into the patient’s hands and encourages medical professionals to approach health in a more holistic way.

Lindo Bacon, PhD, a researcher and advocate of the body positivity movement, wrote a book called Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight, which might be a helpful resource for understanding your relationship to your body and how to communicate your experiences to your doctor. Sometimes it takes speaking the language of notable and reputable sources to get through to people that we want to teach how to be our allies.

EDIT: Lindo Bacon was kind enough to reach out and add, “the appendix contains letters you can share with health professionals, which provide guidelines for providing sensitive care. [The book] also includes general educational letters. The entire appendix is available by free download here.”

You can even bring in a fact sheet (like this one) or other sources with you to your first appointment!
The links I tried in this section did not work because this article is over two years old but these all amount to "here are tried-and-true ways to bully your doctor!" The statement "Sometimes it takes the language of notable and reputable sources to get through to people" is particularly disturbing because it means Linda knows she's lying and is crafting her statements to coerce doctors. I am not a malpractice attorney but passing fat acceptance bullshit off as accepted treatment sounds an awful lot like a way to implicitly threaten doctors with a lolsuit if they don't push this quackery.

Ask Around… And Around

If you’re lucky enough to have a fellow fat friend that you trust, ask them about their healthcare experience. The best way to get in with a doctor you can trust is from word of mouth via someone who has similar values as you do. It can also help you know which professionals to avoid.
You’ll be surprised at how many safe spaces you can find in groups online that aim to share these resources. This worked out especially well for me when I turned to the Internet to find a “fat-friendly” doctor in my area. I simply put it out there that I was taking recommendations and I’d be thankful to anyone who was willing to share their experience. I noticed a few people recommending the same practice in my city, and I made an appointment!

The best way to get in with a good medical professional and minimize trauma is to get that referral – and there are plenty of people out there who are open to helping you.
Hooray, we've finally gone into doctor shopping. There are plenty of inept and even unethical doctors out there; just because she found a quack willing to tell her "you're doing great keep it up" doesn't change the fact that she's likely to have a heart attack at 40. Hell I'll tell her that for $50 and do it with a straight face for $125 - way better deal than paying for insurance!

GenociderSyo's leak of Juliana's Patreon posts also revealed that Juliana has difficulty getting up from sitting on the floor and that others in her online support groups simply can't get up after falling down even with help from family members. Her fat has objectively impacted her mobility, if she still wants a doctor to encourage that she's a fucking retard and any doctor who indulges her is violating basic ethics.

Look Into The Accessibility Of The Facility

Another issue I’ve come up against in my life as a fat person seeking medical care is accessibility of the facility – or, more accurately, the lack thereof. Oftentimes, I worry about the weight capacity of machines, especially if they look outdated. Giving a urine sample is, physically, a nightmare. Hell, even just sitting in the waiting room feels scary when they clearly didn’t have bodies like mine in mind when choosing seating options.
When you go in for your first appointment, remember that you’re scoping out the venue to see if it suits your needs – and you’re allowed to expect it to do that.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
  • How is the seating in the waiting room? Do they have options of chairs without arms and wide seats?
  • Are the examination rooms large enough to be comfortable to move around in?
  • Do they have alternate medical devices on hand to use if their current models aren’t accessible to you? (For example, traditional blood pressure cuffs tend not to fit around my meaty biceps, but many facilities have extra long ones on site.)
  • Are there fatphobic posters on the walls or pamphlets in the waiting area? The literature available often reflects the values of the site.
The link she posted in the first paragraph is defunct but the tables on the vendor's website are all rated to 500 pounds or 227 kg and change which tells us she is likely over 500 lb (227 kg): At her self reported height of 5'1" (155 cm) this makes her BMI 94.5 kg/m2 or just shy of four times a healthy weight. As a complement to her admission she can't clean herself after defecating, she also admits she has trouble giving a urine sample which means she probably has trouble wiping after urinating. I think I know why the University of Kansas is so eager to have her stay home even with COVID more or less over. Also, in the interest of candor, I genuinely thought those double wide seats in doctor's offices were for parents with children the first time I saw them and still can't wrap my head around someone being too big for one of those. I also don't understand how the exam room could be too small for her - the smallest I have seen are maybe six feet by ten feet and Juliana is only six feet around not six feet wide. The only thing I can think of is that she's so big that she has a poor sense of where some of the excess fat is and that makes her constantly bump into things. God Himself couldn't give her a clearer message to lose weight and she's still not getting it.

I want to recognize that being able to do this, to have choice in the facility you use for your medical care, is a privilege. Not everyone has insurance that allows them the freedom to treat doctors’ offices in this way. Often, low-income health insurance allows for one option for medical, dental, and therapeutic treatment, especially in impoverished areas.
If you have this privilege, use it as a power to get your needs met. If you don’t, hang in there. Check out databases like this one where you can search for low-cost/sliding scale health care clinics in your area.
So close but so far, Juliana almost realized that being a worry-free deathfat is so expensive that it's practically a luxury. I imagine she also thinks that the starving African children in Cambodia have thin privilege.

And If You Find Yourself In A Situation Where The Doctor You’re Seeing Is Treating Your Fatness Instead Of Your Medical Concern, Ask Them This Question: How Would You Treat This Medical Concern If You Were Speaking With A Thin Patient?

Let me translate that to Kiwi: "What would you recommend if you ignored the obvious and most likely cause of my issues"? Any doctor who does this is necessarily going to be giving lousy advice.

Your health is yours. And your doctors work for you. You should get to be in charge of your healthcare.
NO, BAD JULIANA! (whacks her with rolled-up newspaper) The idea of patients as customers is not just a fat people thing but it is inherently dangerous because it means doctors (as in, people we trust with our lives) are going to tell patients what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear. This can end in only one of two ways, either eventually this catches up with the patient and s/he needs a treatment for which s/he is too heavy or doctors begin routinely doing high-risk treatments because they weren't willing to say "no you're wrong and here's what you're going to do instead". At least for now surgeons are refusing to perform ultra-high-risk surgeries (if Null's podcast on Chantal is accurate the metric is, "the patient must be more likely to die from his/her condition than the surgery itself") and we get hilarious chimpouts. I for one hope that never changes.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
1625009046865.png
1625009028614.png

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Euuughhgghhh the deathfat/baby comparisons skeeve me out so profoundly. It comes up fairly often; Anna "jokes" (I can't use quotations hard enough) about being an adult toddler and dresses like one to boot. J's arm basically looks like the roly poly arm of a growing baby, except ×10000, and Corissa is regularly photographed sitting with her legs splayed like a child with limited motor skills, but its because of her epic gunt.

I hate it. It's narsty :c

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Ummm, J's Twitter really is.. something else.
It's a collaged peek into J's psyche. I think J is too pudding-brained to realise this though.
Features such hits as:
-hiii I'm non-binary queer fat, support my writing [because you'll feel like you're doing something good by donating to A Marginalised]
-I'm great at sex with women and think 30 mins is absolutely nothing on J's romps
-Elliot Page is rich and white and thin so the transness of him isnt really marginalised, because Elliot getting top surgery invalidates the fat experience, or something
-J lacks the emotional regulation skills usually achieved by age 8, in regular development. I wonder if J has arrested development.. making J stuck at age 5. May explain 'food/short term cookie now is a valid coping mechanism' and 'nothing is ever my personal responsibility!' 5 year old brain
Yike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-020414~2.png
    Screenshot_20210701-020414~2.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20210701-020414~3.png
    Screenshot_20210701-020414~3.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20210701-020448~2.png
    Screenshot_20210701-020448~2.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20210701-020506~2.png
    Screenshot_20210701-020506~2.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20210701-021421.png
    Screenshot_20210701-021421.png
    695.3 KB · Views: 198

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Ummm, J's Twitter really is.. something else.
It's a collaged peek into J's psyche. I think J is too pudding-brained to realise this though.
Features such hits as:
-hiii I'm non-binary queer fat, support my writing [because you'll feel like you're doing something good by donating to A Marginalised]
-I'm great at sex with women and think 30 mins is absolutely nothing on J's romps
-Elliot Page is rich and white and thin so the transness of him isnt really marginalised, because Elliot getting top surgery invalidates the fat experience, or something
-J lacks the emotional regulation skills usually achieved by age 8, in regular development. I wonder if J has arrested development.. making J stuck at age 5. May explain 'food/short term cookie now is a valid coping mechanism' and 'nothing is ever my personal responsibility!' 5 year old brain
Yike
So, if I actually cared about J's well-being, I'd never, ever give her money, no matter how hard she pushed the poor fat trans schtick on social media. If you love someone, why would you give them money to kill themselves with? If J were a smackhead, nobody would be handing her their money because they know where it would go. I don't know if it's sustainable for her to be open about her declining health and mobility while also expecting her "fans" to pay her to hurt herself further both mentally and physically.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
So, if I actually cared about J's well-being, I'd never, ever give her money, no matter how hard she pushed the poor fat trans schtick on social media. If you love someone, why would you give them money to kill themselves with? If J were a smackhead, nobody would be handing her their money because they know where it would go. I don't know if it's sustainable for her to be open about her declining health and mobility while also expecting her "fans" to pay her to hurt herself further both mentally and physically.
Wow how ableist of you to have the ability to practice rational thinking and recognise the damage of choosing comfort eating as self care (food as "self soothing"). Like Elliot and her outrageously fatphobic surgery, you are too privileged to understand the dehumanisation suffered by the truly worthy, super marginalised victims. What bigotry! /s
It's crazy how much of a hate boner they have for basically anyone who isn't constantly weeping for themselves/recognises that problems are sometimes perhaps their own fault. I would have thought it.. gauche.. for J to 'call out' Elliot. Because his top surgery made J feel, temporarily, like it's their own fault for being too fat. Instead it's all 5 year old talk of, 'its not FAIR why can't -other kid's- birthday be all about ME'

J has chronic baby-itis. Meanwhile Jude Valentin is outwardly calling themselves/herself uwu baby. While being thirsty to be found fuckable by, anyone?? Kind of.. pedo ?!

This regression to babydom is possibly a new stage unlocked in fat acceptance?? It seems.. new.