Snowflake Courtney Thompson / chronically.court / CC / Court Thompson - munchie, spoonie, promotes sketchy clinic in Mexico that kills patients, anti-vaxxer

A

AT 903

kiwifarms.net
Court's kind of my pet munchie so I've got a bunch compiled on her.

View attachment 765590
She makes a huge deal of her IV's: selfies, actual videos of the needles piercing her skin, you name it. But they're just Meyer's Cocktails, which are a combo of basic vitamins and minerals. So not a cure for anything except maybe a hangover.

View attachment 765594
Claims that crystals can heal migraines, anemia, and anxiety.

View attachment 765598
She also shills Young Living essential oils and tries to get her 12k followers in on her downline.

View attachment 765601
She claims her EDS and POTS are so severe that she needs a walker, but can complete a three-story aerial agility course, EPIC Sky Trek.

View attachment 765613
Once upon a time she was in the ER with "ears leaking like crazy" on her Chronically Court account, and then miraculously at a baseball game that same night on her personal account. Her dad even posted a pic with her. She does this a lot: posts contradictory pictures on her various accounts.

View attachment 765618
And her goal this summer is to climb a mountain. The same girl who claims she needs a walker.

Last July, Court went to the Gerson Institute in Tijuana, Mexico, which costs a whopping $12,000 for a minimum two week stay. She would post pics where she appeared sick on her CI account, while her personal account made it seem like she was on a tropical vacation (spoiler alert: she was, just with significantly more diarrhea). View attachment 765653 View attachment 765655 View attachment 765676

After a week, her and her equally crazy mom seemed to wise up to the fact that Gerson therapy doesn't work, even for fake illnesses.

View attachment 765663
They left for San Diego although she kept posting on Instagram making it seem like she was still in Mexico. She posted to Facebook that treatments went "horribly." I'm sure consuming nothing but juice and doing 2-3 coffee enemas a day for 7 days DID go "horribly."

View attachment 765666
Here she is trying to make it seem like she's so so sick by going to "treatment" in a grocery store parking lot.
View attachment 765679
Turns out she can buy her "treatments" on Groupon.

There's SO MUCH MORE on this girl; if anyone's interested I'll post more.
Keep them coming. Her meltdown post over the whole Cambridge mask situation has made me very interested in her now.

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
I mean she isn't even trying. At least the other munchies have the commitment to not look like they're living the life of every other insta-thot. Judging by her instagram she has more energy to do shit than 99% of the population. It's hard to even enjoy laughing at this munchie with how low effort she is. At least the other ones have the commitment to mutilate their body. Show some passion Courtney cut a body part out.

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net
As I mentioned before, she loves to post pics/videos of needles piercing her skin, procedures, herself with her nasal cannula. Classic munchie behavior.
Procedure Pics.png

She tried to make a very sick dog into her service dog.
Screenshot_20190503_213301.jpg
Court adopted Indigo, a pit bull with a category 5 heart murmur, in April 2018. She of course decided that Indigo was the perfect candidate to be her service dog. The next logical step was to start a GoFundMe, despite the fact that her family appears pretty well off.
gfm1.png
Next step of munchie grifting, start an Instagram page for the dog in order to get MORE sponsors.
Screenshot_20190412_130556.png

Screenshot_20190504_180055.jpg
How uncanny that Court and her dog have the same exact chronic health issues! Indigo dies within a few days of this pic.

Screenshot_20190504_182018.jpg So she's sick enough for a service dog but not too sick to take care of a special needs dog who "needs her." Makes sense.

Going back a little to her Gerson saga, part of the "treatment" there is multiple coffee enemas per day. Like a minimum of 3-4. About a week into her stay, she made an Instagram story discussing the enemas, saying “...and for everyone who isn’t really educated on coffee enemas, I’m not that much either, but I’m pretty open minded. So I’ll make a post and just explain simply like what it can do for your body and how it detoxes.”
Screenshot_20190503_220226.jpg This post obviously caused a lot of controversy. Many comments pointed out that given her large following, it was irresponsible of her to post about the 'pros' (if there are any) of coffee enemas without talking about any cons.

court comments.jpg As you can tell, Court handles criticism really well.

Which led to this hissy fit. Video doesn't exist anymore so here's the transcript from reddit.
influencer2.png tl;dr "I'm not an influencer"

influencer.jpg..."unless it benefits me." What's interesting is that even though Court defended the coffee enemas so vehemently, she appears to have left Gerson that or the next day.

gerson2.png She tried to cover this up by saying she wasn't posting about it anymore because of the controversy, but pics on her personal account showed she was in San Diego. The funniest part about this is that there's a decent amount of her CI account followers that also follow her personal account.

I didn't realize just how much this girl bends the truth to fit her current narrative until I really looked at all of her accounts. This is probably how she gets away with it so much: most people aren't going to take the time to look a little deeper.

About a year ago when Court seemingly discovered the IF subreddit, she posted a ridiculously long Instagram story trying to prove that 'pictures don't tell the whole story' and 'I know I look like a model but I'm really dying guys. Really for real.'

BEACH.png Here she claims that on a Florida vacation, she was unable to go to the beach because the sun & heat would be detrimental to her health. However, if you go to her Facebook page, there's an entire album for the vacation with at least 2 instances of her being at the beach in the sun.

BIRTHDAY.png Next up: here she claims that her boss fired her on her 19th birthday because she's "disabled." The boss made her work a whole 8 hour shift which apparently put her in a flare so bad she was still in it 18 months later. Going to her Facebook page again, her post with the same pic makes it a point to say that she's healthy. If she's so disabled she can't work an 8 hour shift without an 18-month flare (she never specifies which disease is flaring), why mention health at all?

animalbs.png After Indigo died, she tried to claim that she wasn't really that into animals before she met her; Indigo was magic and made her love every animal. Just quickly looking through her Instagram accounts proves this is untrue. She had fostered over 100 animals before Indigo. That doesn't sound like someone who isn't into animals.

6U4aojW.jpg As noted, the far left screenshot is from a redditor who DM'd her on Instagram. Court says that her grandmother has EDS. The far right screenshot is from a story she posted 9 months later, now saying that she's the only one in her family with EDS.

I think Court thinks she's genuinely smarter than her followers and that she's successfully pulling the wool over their eyes (which I guess she kind of is).

Screenshot_20190503_221213.jpg Last fall Court posted this pic, where she exhibits incredible balance. She posted a few videos alongside it.
One Handed Walker.gif I made a gif of this moment because I'm genuinely baffled as to what's happening. She's (1) pushing her walker, (2) while holding a coffee and (3) filming. IDK, maybe I'm an idiot but does she not appear to have 3 hands here???

I'll keep posting more; I originally started this all to make a comprehensive timeline for r/Illnessfakers (hence the censoring of most pics) so there's a lot to sift through.

A

AT 903

kiwifarms.net
For those who didn’t see here is her meltdown post, & don’t want to venture into illnessfakers subreddit, regarding the Cambridge mask situation.

Long story short Cambridge mask were working with her for a give away. Reddit users reported her for her anti-vax views. Cambridge mask said they wouldn’t work with her because there is 0 evidence of vaccines causing Eds. She came up with this long bullshit reply/rant that she’s vaccine injured & not anti/vaxx & slaying Cambridge mask for taking Reddit’s word for it without contacting her first . & she provides “evidence” of her vaccine injury that was basically made of self reported symptoms.

https://m.imgur.com/r/illnessfakers/sMnvay6

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>cute doggo
>sick as all hell and being trained to work
>woo veterinarian
Someone hold my damn earrings. Do what you want to you own body, pump coffee up your ass and rub oregano oil onto your chest to cure your fake cancer or whatever, but leave the pups out of it.

Maybe in the gif she's pushing the walker along with her legs, or gave it a hearty shove to give it forward momentum without having to keep her hands on the handlebar thing...

Cheeseman

Secret Agent Randy Beans
kiwifarms.net
For those who didn’t see here is her meltdown post, & don’t want to venture into illnessfakers subreddit, regarding the Cambridge mask situation.
Courtneys little meltdown over losing her influencer deal was fairly amusing. my favorite part was when a concerned follower decided to pull a chris crocker and tell them to leave courtney ALONE!

samjoh.png

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
Courtneys little meltdown over losing her influencer deal was fairly amusing. my favorite part was when a concerned follower decided to pull a chris crocker and tell them to leave courtney ALONE!

View attachment 766681
"triggered her EDS"

Nigga EDS is a structural abnormality of proteins not a fucking autoimmune disease. You have the defect at birth and it is there until the day you die it isn't something that decides to come and go. That's as dumb as claiming that taking an aspirin triggered fucking huntington's disease.

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 766681
My favorite part about this is: "It's like your goal here is to be little...". I fully side with whoever in that thread called her out on actually being Courtney since our girl Court isn't exactly known for her linguistic skills either.

Screenshot_20190504_182035(1).jpg She's a sugar-attic guys.

This is far from her first social media meltdown. After receiving a bunch of backlash about Indigo being turned into a service dog, she threatened to go off social media (what a threat). After Shit-gate 2018, she refused to post about Gerson anymore. Basically any time she's questioned, challenged, or given constructive criticism she throws a toddler-level hissy fit (complete with CAPITALIZED words and lots of hyperbole).

Screenshot_20190504_181555.jpg Screenshot_20190504_181853.jpg
21.png Just look at that smug face.

The comments on her meltdown post from yesterday are interesting; lot's of supporters who don't believe herd immunity is a thing. She's prone to deleting comments that don't kiss her ass so I've included a small compilation.
1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg This Becky.T.Cash lady who keeps saying she's in the medical field but won't say in what capacity: her IG says she's a Naturopathic Doctor... so that should tell you everything you need to know about her.

I figured I'd do a little bit of a timeline photo dump of Courtney so everyone can more accurately see through her bs.

Let's start in 2014, when all of her illnesses were allegedly triggered by that evil life-saving vaccine.
1.png

At the same time Courtney's symptoms were allegedly starting, her brother was in a serious dirt bike accident.
Screenshot_20190504_210701.jpg It's not uncommon for munchies to see how much attention someone else in a medical crisis is getting and decide that they need that attention too.
Screenshot_2019-05-15-04-07-31.png Around this time, her mom quit her job to be her full-time caregiver because she's so super sick.
20190505_061055.jpg Later that year is the first time she made any mention of being ill, and then doesn't make another mention for close to two years after. I'm assuming this "I'm so excited to be getting this medical attention!" pic is part of a sleep study, as she claims her first diagnosis was narcolepsy/cataplexy. She mentions these diagnoses maybe once or twice on any of her accounts. I guess they're not as attention-grabbing as POTS and EDS.

Fast forward to May 2016, when Court allegedly has her first seizure just before her senior prom.
20.png There's no mention of seeking medical attention, as most people would do after their first seizure.

Screenshot_20190504_210959.jpg Screenshot_20190504_210937.jpg That summer she starts receiving non-prescribed Myer's cocktails IVs at cushy pay-as-you-go infusion centers and can suddenly climb to the top of Manitou Incline, called the "holy grail of cardio for locals and athletes, alike."

9.png Over the next few months she has a "recent decline in [her] health." One of her first posts on her Chronically.Court account is discussing how she's depressed because all of her friends are moving on with their lives and she's "getting sicker and just in bed all day." This decline in her health would perfectly coincide with her friends going off to college and moving on with their lives.

These illness posts start getting her significantly more likes and comments on her personal account.

7.11.17.png Can't forget to post a smiling blood-draw pic!

Courtney's schtick is "I'm so beautiful in my pics but I'm really dying guys. Really for real."
Screenshot_20190502_095317.jpg Here she mentions her "face/body is currently swollen & [her] skin is peeling off [her] neck/face," but doesn't appear to be exhibiting either.
Screenshot_20190502_100046.jpg Here she's "too exhausted to stand" but still beautiful and smiling.

Around this time she appears to start diagnosis chasing.
Screenshot_20190502_100133.jpg mhebr79765i11.jpgCourt gets diagnosed with EDS at IMMUNOe Heath Center, which doesn't have any staff members qualified to give one. She's never mentioned seeing a geneticist, and IMMUNOe does not have one on staff. This place appears to be a little on the "lenient" side, if you catch my drift. She also has no idea how her EDS effects her, so...
11.png At the same time, she's referred for a Cerebrospinal Fluid leak.

Screenshot_20190502_125309.jpg 23.png mask.jpgShe claims her immune system is awful so she needs a Vogmask (which doesn't even protect from germs), but then one year later mentions she's "regular people sick" for the first time since becoming chronically ill (so 4 years earlier), which actually sounds like a really excellent immune system.

Screenshot_20190503_211115.jpg Screenshot_20190427-200534_Video Player.jpg Admitting she's in it for the asspats. Being in the chronic illness community is the best thing that's ever happened to her. No joke.

Screenshot_20190503_211429.jpg 12.png Showing her "behind the scenes" photos from a trip to show how much she "suffers" despite having fun. The one pic where she could be construed as "suffering" is the top right, and she looks more like she's looking at her phone.

Screenshot_20190503_211540.jpg Screenshot_20190503_211601.jpg If you don't take a pic of your IV or your doctor's appointment, did they really happen?

Screenshot_20190503_211752.jpg Screenshot_20190503_211829.jpg 13.png Court rings in 2018 with some more dx hunting. She says she uses oxygen for "air hunger, low blood oxygen, & I live in Colorado where the elevation makes the oxygen thinner." Her oxygen is not paid for by insurance, indicating that it is not prescribed by a doctor.

It's possible she does have mild hypoxemia and dyspnea that just wasn't bad enough for an oxygen RX, but she doesn't ever appear to have the nasal flaring one would expect from someone wearing a cannula.

Screenshot_20190503_212113.jpg Six months into her account, she gets her first sponsor, which means she is at the very least getting free products.
Screenshot_20190503_212201.jpg Definitely not pushing out her stomach at all.

This brings us to Indigo's adoption, which I discussed here. Indigo tl;dr Court adopts a seriously ill dog and tries to turn her into her service dog, puts up a GoFundMe, and makes Indigo her own Instagram account with her own sponsors.

Screenshot_20190503_213454.jpg Having a full-blown photoshoot with her new walker.

At this point Court's popularity was rising, and with this came scrutiny. She handles criticism with the grace of a toddler.
Screenshot_20190503_213531.jpg Screenshot_20190503_213613.jpg

Screenshot_20190408_165655.png She then starts her fourth Instagram account, this one for clean eating. At this point it becomes apparent that she has an obsession with clean eating- gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, everything-free. She says that changing her diet two years ago changed her life, but she still has the same exact health issues :thinking:dontkalemyvibe_'s posts never break 100 likes and she abandons it within two months.

Screenshot_20190503_215034.jpg Another wah wah bullies post.

Screenshot_20190403_115143.png Another dx Court claims is Sensory Processing Disorder. Court posts on her story because she's distracting herself from an 'SPD meltdown' after a nurse got water on her sleeve. Here is a Reddit transcript, as the video is no longer on Court's insta. She says she hasn't been active on her accounts because her infusions have been overwhelming, and that people have been texting her but, "it's been way harder for me to hold conversations, like my brain is just dead, I don't know. It's so hard to talk and to make sense most of the time."
Screenshot_20190504_211339.jpg ...but she was just fine to go to a Kesha concert the night before (which she only posted about on her personal account).
Screenshot_20190503_215121.jpg lyme.jpg And some more good ol' fashioned dx hunting!

This is ridiculously long already so I'll continue on with part two in the next few days.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured I'd do a little bit of a timeline photo dump of Courtney so everyone can more accurately see through her bs.

Let's start in 2014, when all of her illnesses were allegedly triggered by that evil life-saving vaccine.
View attachment 775447

At the same time Courtney's symptoms were allegedly starting, her brother was in a serious dirt bike accident.
View attachment 775457 It's not uncommon for munchies to see how much attention someone else in a medical crisis is getting and decide that they need that attention too.
View attachment 775462 Around this time, her mom quit her job to be her full-time caregiver because she's so super sick.
View attachment 775471 Later that year is the first time she made any mention of being ill, and then doesn't make another mention for close to two years after. I'm assuming this "I'm so excited to be getting this medical attention!" pic is part of a sleep study, as she claims her first diagnosis was narcolepsy/cataplexy. She mentions these diagnoses maybe once or twice on any of her accounts. I guess they're not as attention-grabbing as POTS and EDS.

Fast forward to May 2016, when Court allegedly has her first seizure just before her senior prom.
View attachment 775515 There's no mention of seeking medical attention, as most people would do after their first seizure.

View attachment 775520 View attachment 775521 That summer she starts receiving non-prescribed Myer's cocktails IVs at cushy pay-as-you-go infusion centers and can suddenly climb to the top of Manitou Incline, called the "holy grail of cardio for locals and athletes, alike."

View attachment 775535 Over the next few months she has a "recent decline in [her] health." One of her first posts on her Chronically.Court account is discussing how she's depressed because all of her friends are moving on with their lives and she's "getting sicker and just in bed all day." This decline in her health would perfectly coincide with her friends going off to college and moving on with their lives.

These illness posts start getting her significantly more likes and comments on her personal account.

View attachment 775563 Can't forget to post a smiling blood-draw pic!

Courtney's schtick is "I'm so beautiful in my pics but I'm really dying guys. Really for real."
View attachment 775573 Here she mentions her "face/body is currently swollen & [her] skin is peeling off [her] neck/face," but doesn't appear to be exhibiting either.
View attachment 775587 Here she's "too exhausted to stand" but still beautiful and smiling.

Around this time she appears to start diagnosis chasing.
View attachment 775601 View attachment 775613Court gets diagnosed with EDS at IMMUNOe Heath Center, which doesn't have any staff members qualified to give one. She's never mentioned seeing a geneticist, and IMMUNOe does not have one on staff. This place appears to be a little on the "lenient" side, if you catch my drift. She also has no idea how her EDS effects her, so...
View attachment 775614 At the same time, she's referred for a Cerebrospinal Fluid leak.

View attachment 775616 View attachment 775619 View attachment 775630She claims her immune system is awful so she needs a Vogmask (which doesn't even protect from germs), but then one year later mentions she's "regular people sick" for the first time since becoming chronically ill (so 4 years earlier), which actually sounds like a really excellent immune system.

View attachment 775632 View attachment 775635 Admitting she's in it for the asspats. Being in the chronic illness community is the best thing that's ever happened to her. No joke.

View attachment 775637 View attachment 775639 Showing her "behind the scenes" photos from a trip to show how much she "suffers" despite having fun. The one pic where she could be construed as "suffering" is the top right, and she looks more like she's looking at her phone.

View attachment 775642 View attachment 775643 If you don't take a pic of your IV or your doctor's appointment, did they really happen?

View attachment 775647 View attachment 775648 View attachment 775649 Court rings in 2018 with some more dx hunting. She says she uses oxygen for "air hunger, low blood oxygen, & I live in Colorado where the elevation makes the oxygen thinner." Her oxygen is not paid for by insurance, indicating that it is not prescribed by a doctor.

It's possible she does have mild hypoxemia and dyspnea that just wasn't bad enough for an oxygen RX, but she doesn't ever appear to have the nasal flaring one would expect from someone wearing a cannula.
View attachment 775653

View attachment 775656 Six months into her account, she gets her first sponsor, which means she is at the very least getting free products.
View attachment 775919 Definitely not pushing out her stomach at all.

This brings us to Indigo's adoption, which I discussed here. Indigo tl;dr Court adopts a seriously ill dog and tries to turn her into her service dog, puts up a GoFundMe, and makes Indigo her own Instagram account with her own sponsors.

View attachment 775937 Having a full-blown photoshoot with her new walker.

At this point Court's popularity was rising, and with this came scrutiny. She handles criticism with the grace of a toddler.
View attachment 775953 View attachment 775954

View attachment 775956 She then starts her fourth Instagram account, this one for clean eating. At this point it becomes apparent that she has an obsession with clean eating- gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, everything-free. She says that changing her diet two years ago changed her life, but she still has the same exact health issues :thinking:dontkalemyvibe_'s posts never break 100 likes and she abandons it within two months.

View attachment 775966 Another wah wah bullies post.

View attachment 775971 Another dx Court claims is Sensory Processing Disorder. Court posts on her story because she's distracting herself from an 'SPD meltdown' after a nurse got water on her sleeve. Here is a Reddit transcript, as the video is no longer on Court's insta. She says she hasn't been active on her accounts because her infusions have been overwhelming, and that people have been texting her but, "it's been way harder for me to hold conversations, like my brain is just dead, I don't know. It's so hard to talk and to make sense most of the time."
View attachment 775974 ...but she was just fine to go to a Kesha concert the night before (which she only posted about on her personal account).
View attachment 775982 View attachment 775983 And some more good ol' fashioned dx hunting!

This is ridiculously long already so I'll continue on with part two in the next few days.
Oh my god I love her. Do you think she had a real reaction to the vaccine (as in an anxiety reaction because she heard it could cause problems) or that she's just totally making it up?

Reactions: CalaliniBullshit

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god I love her. Do you think she had a real reaction to the vaccine (as in an anxiety reaction because she heard it could cause problems) or that she's just totally making it up?
In my amateur medical opinion (I know it's shocking I'm not a real doctor!), she got the vaccine during puberty (age 15 or so), which is when many people start experiencing POTS symptoms. I think she may have had a mild case that started around the same time alongside anxiety (which she has admitted to multiple times...she's actually pretty open about her mental health unlike a lot of munchies). It may have been difficult to diagnose so she picked up incorrect diagnoses like fibro and ME and just never realized that they were invalidated. Her mom is a little...much...and has a lot of woo woo ideas so she's probably following mom's lead in this too.

Crimewatcher 44

kiwifarms.net
From what I can see on the Gardasil website's Safety Information page, the vaccine doesn't cause any of the things she claims to have. Plus, she claims it crossed the blood-brain barrier which isn't possible, so I think she's totally making it up and pulling things out of her ass.

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
From what I can see on the Gardasil website's Safety Information page, the vaccine doesn't cause any of the things she claims to have. Plus, she claims it crossed the blood-brain barrier which isn't possible, so I think she's totally making it up and pulling things out of her ass.
Yeah, she's definitely just pulling it out of her ass. The correlation between Gardasil and these diseases has been studied pretty extensively in many different countries, and it's been found time and time again that there is no causation. During trials, there wasn't even a difference in the incidence of new medical conditions between those who received the vaccine and those who received the placebo.

20190506_112831.jpg 20190506_112849.jpg This page has some more info, but pretty much every disease Court claims has had some kind of study in relation to Gardasil.

So yeah, if she actually has any of these diseases, they weren't caused by Gardasil. She keeps saying over and over again that it's documented by doctors; I for one would love to see whatever "documentation" she would be able to produce.

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
I'm on mobile so for a second there I thought she was wearing the bane mask.
“Oh, so you think woo is your ally? But you merely adopted the woo. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see medicine until I was already a woman, by then to me it was only an excuse to munch the fuck out and peddle my woo for asspats. The woo betrays you because it belongs to me.”

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
I'm back with part two: Woo Woo Boogaloo.

At this point in time (~July 2018) Court is starting to get a lot of attention from spoonie warrior sites like The Dodo and The Mighty.
Screenshot_20190503_215156.jpg Screenshot_20190605-105801_Spotify.jpg

This brings us to her Gerson saga, which I posted about previously. After the coffee enema drama, Court went right back to posting about how super sick she is. Guess that "therapy" didn't work.
Screenshot_20190503_220418.jpg

Despite repeatedly saying she's not an influencer (solely to get out of the responsibility of posting accurate content), fall 2018 starts Court's era of giveaways.
24.png Basically, between September 2018 and January 2019, Court's account hosted a shitload of giveaways. This is just a sampling. People started getting sick of it and called her out. giveaway1.png

At the same time, Court started partnering with Vogmask, which is an essential part of any spoonie starter pack. Screenshot_20190503_220510.jpg An IF member immediately brought it to Vogmask's attention that Court is an anti-vaxxer, so they allegedly dropped her.
Vogmask No More.jpg

Court brought her woo-loving self to a whole new arena: a chiropractor. And not just any chiropractor, one that sells coffee enema kits on his website!
Screenshot_20190503_220548.jpg Screenshot_20190503_221039.jpg Screenshot_20190503_221109.jpg Screenshot_20190503_221235.jpg Screenshot_20190504_175324.jpg

She posts about how her first seizure (which occurred right before prom) caused her to miss prom pictures.
Screenshot_20190503_221138.jpg Which doesn't appear to be true... 20.png

And she spends lots and lots of time treating her walker like an accessory.
She lets her friend use it as a seat.Screenshot_20190504_174455.jpg

She uses it like a step stool.
08x5cc8yf2621.jpg

She repeatedly uses it like a wheelchair, which should eventually result in her toppling over it and getting an actual medical problem.
58586796_593967847739489_5831735971453308154_n_1.gif Instagram_chronically.court_50851499_2220446987989170_3124580560287039488_n_2.gif Instagram_chronically.court_50851499_2220446987989170_3124580560287039488_n_3.gif

Court has the Nova GetGo Petite, which is for people up to 5'4". She has mentioned several times that she is 5'8". This should also result in an actual medical problem (having to hunch over to use it).

Clearly she needs it, as she throws it to the side.
nqgv5675j0521_1.gif Instagram_chronically.court_50851499_2220446987989170_3124580560287039488_n_1.gif

Court desperately tried to get people to believe that she and her elderly grandmother have the same lifestyle.
Screenshot_20190504_175032.jpg

As 2018 grew to a close, she met up with her British munchie friend, Ruby Shallom, who was discussed quite a bit on LC. Ruby also claims to be Gardasil injured.
Screenshot_20190504_175829.jpg

Part three will be coming soon.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As 2018 grew to a close, she met up with her British munchie friend, Ruby Shallom, who was discussed quite a bit on LC. Ruby also claims to be Gardasil injured.
View attachment 786787

Part three will be coming soon.
Oh man i forgot about Ruby. Her mysterious "vaccine injury" started riiiight after her kid sister got fucking leukemia. Now if that isn't a "pay attention to me, now" munchie tell IDK what is.

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Courtney is back, and this time she's claiming Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome gave her Parkinsons-like neurological symptoms!

Screenshot_20190711_223833.jpg

But wait, there's more! She posted these fun videos to try and "prove" her symptoms, complete with exploiting a child for asspats!

So this is here to see now when I say I don't feel good now will you picture this & it will not be like, Courtney doesn't want to play with me, it will be Courtney cannot play with me. Or you will know next time, maybe if I am too sick to play tennis and you still want Courtney at the same time, because I miss that too, we can just pick a movie or do a craft or do paint twister [?] right? So we can do something that I don't have to move my body a lot but I can still have [cuts off].

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Courtney is back, and this time she's claiming Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome gave her Parkinsons-like neurological symptoms!

View attachment 837801

But wait, there's more! She posted these fun videos to try and "prove" her symptoms, complete with exploiting a child for asspats!

So this is here to see now when I say I don't feel good now will you picture this & it will not be like, Courtney doesn't want to play with me, it will be Courtney cannot play with me. Or you will know next time, maybe if I am too sick to play tennis and you still want Courtney at the same time, because I miss that too, we can just pick a movie or do a craft or do paint twister [?] right? So we can do something that I don't have to move my body a lot but I can still have [cuts off].
I finally got a chance to watch those videos and holy shit, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a MINUTE. I'm pretty sure that kid and I had the same look on our faces like "what the fuck am I witnessing right now?"

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Here's another photo dump of Court's timeline.

Screenshot_20190504_180302.jpg Indigo dies at the beginning of the year, but Court just knows it's because Indigo could sense that her buddy Ruby was there to help her! What a conscientious dog!

Screenshot_20190504_180759.jpg She and Ruby were in too much pain to do goat yoga, but take a picture doing goat yoga...??? I would think if your pain were bad enough where you couldn't do yoga, you wouldn't be able to have a FUCKING GOAT stand on your back.

animalbs.png Apparently Indigo magically made Court's SPD-induced aversion to animals go away. It was so bad she didn't approach them before. The problem with this is she's posted many, many times in the past about how much she loves fostering animals.

Screenshot_20190504_181445.jpg Then there's this...her "seizure activity." You can see the video here on her Insta account.

Sometime around the new year Court became obsessed with celery and it's magical healing powers.
Screenshot_20190504_181519.jpg 1dhvk11frz121.jpg nyskymqb3li21.jpg Screenshot_20190316-163605_Gallery.jpg
And what may be my favorite picture ever, her grandparents' reactions to drinking celery juice:
12.6.18.png

Screenshot_20190504_181555.jpg She's tired guys, she doesn't have time for your fucking problems.

Screenshot_20190504_181713.jpg Courtney suffers, but it's okay because people tell her how amazing she is.

I've posted about this before, but this deserves more attention. In March, Court completed the Epic Sky Trek aerial agility course. Yes, the same girl who needs a walker to leave her house.
Screenshot_20190504_181743.jpg aerial.png 54529539_1718907814875512_2578490904715281913_n_1.gif That looks real good for EDS joints.

Another stupid lie, this time about discussing THC
7.png

Her next adventure was going to an ice skating rink just to take a picture. Don't worry, the girl working the rink didn't charge Court because she was using her walker (with one hand while shooting a video...)!
Screenshot_20190504_181938.jpg Screenshot_20190330_184734.png

Screenshot_20190504_182018.jpg In April Court announced she was ready for a service dog. Once again, I love that she's so sick she needs a service dog but was well enough to take care of a special needs animal.

Screenshot_20190505_180336.jpg Gotta exploit Jaquie's death for asspats.

Screenshot_20190515_041542.jpg In a post on her Facebook page, Court posts about her CFS/ME. IDK, to me this sounds a lot like extreme anxiety...

In May, Court partnered with Cambridge Masks, which attracted the attention of IF users. The CEO reached out to a user and let them know they were cancelling their partnership with her.
Screenshot_20190515-041915_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164258_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164304_Instagram.jpg
Naturally, Court handles any sort of criticism with grace. She also understands words and how science works really well.
Screenshot_20190520_170143.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164311_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164324_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164330_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190520-164337_Instagram.jpg

After this, she took a break until yesterday.

While looking into her friend Ruby, I stumbled upon her Twitter and Ask.FM accounts as well.
c1.png

Reactions: thirsttrap12345

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino