Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As we are heading to the end of month 2 of the shut down, the exceptional are proving Darwin right in their protests to be allowed to die from a highly contagious disease:

1589548095918.png

Imagine going to the effort of wearing a mask, but still exposing yourself to infection. Congrats, you played yourself.

1589548175817.png
Being a stupid thot is a condition now.

Protests are breaking out everywhere, and surprise surprise, the disease continues to spread. The best schadenfreude is reserved for those who hoped on the "COVID is a political hoax!!" bandwagon, only to actually get/die from the disease:

1589548671890.png
1589548704326.png
1589548715203.png

:thinking:
1589548763854.png
1589548785622.png
1589548807482.png
1589548851169.png
Make stupid choices, die, now expect everyone else to pay for it. Karen confirmed.

1589548940850.png
It just. doesn't. stop.

This is a WIP. Lemme know what else I can add to make it better!

I wonder if the fucking kike behind the OP post will at least revise his wording now that we are 1.5 years into 2 weeks of flattening the curve and the treatment in place makes the sickness look trivial in comparison

Last edited:

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
COVID-19: boomers more affected.

You think they'd learn that the more they do these protests, the more likely they are to ... Actually be infected and potentially die from it?

Well, to each their own.

Fellow theme song for those protestors lost to COVID-19.
They literally think that GodJesus will protect them from getting infected because they're good little Christians.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Guys I think you missed your exit. Reddit isn't here

But seriously, this is some low-hanging fruit. Hardly any of it is interesting and most of it comes off as some sort of government psyop to be "hip" and convince kids to relentlessly chastise anyone for questioning federal orders. I have never seen a single person, online or real life, claim anything like the bullshit in karen memes

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fucking hell where did this braindead "5G makes you sick" exceptionalism even come from?

It goes deep.

1589558156038.png

@JaneThough what's the difference between this thread and this one: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/covidiots.68104/? They seem similar so far.

The other thread seemed pretty specifically about Youtubers, and when I posted something like this in there, the OP of the thread disliked it, so I figured they had a vision for what that thread was. We can combine the two, or leave them separate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other thread seemed pretty specifically about Youtubers, and when I posted something like this in there, the OP of the thread disliked it, so I figured they had a vision for what that thread was. We can combine the two, or leave them separate.
Only reason I disagreed with that specific post was because the guy had no name attached to the image. Main point of the thread is to focus on people who have some sort of online presence worth documenting versus random news stories and such.