Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

• DDoS is active again.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
FG basically is in the weird boundary between cult and religion and social movement a lot of the Chinese secret societies have been in for a long time. Also I wasn’t sure if it was FG or one of the weird Korean Christian cults since I know those have gotten into the US media game and couldn’t be assed to double check it.
Epoch Times is owned by the weird Chinese dissident religion, it's the Washington Times that's owned by the weird Korean Christian cult.

Willie Thrills

Michael Bay should be in charge of Marvel movies
kiwifarms.net
FG basically is in the weird boundary between cult and religion and social movement a lot of the Chinese secret societies have been in for a long time. Also I wasn’t sure if it was FG or one of the weird Korean Christian cults since I know those have gotten into the US media game and couldn’t be assed to double check it.
It was FG, and guess who were the only people talking about China covering up a mysterious virus - you know, when you were likely calling masks racist.

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
Bruh I was for full Aussie style 4 week quarantine for anyone coming into the country as soon as news got out about Wuhan’s outbreak spreading.
So why are you here?

This isn't a minor miscalculation, all of these deaths are down to the decision to save money.

Surely you should consider violence or at the bare minimum, some kind of collective strike. Why are you insulting the people who don't have access to information - rather than the people depriving them of information?

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
clapped-png.2367045

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
So why are you here?

This isn't a minor miscalculation, all of these deaths are down to the decision to save money.

Surely you should consider violence or at the bare minimum, some kind of collective strike. Why are you insulting the people who don't have access to information - rather than the people depriving them of information?
While I’d like a general strike, I know it isn’t happening in the US ever. I insult people who take their news from Fox opinion hosts and fucking Facebook feeds, because they have access to all the information they could want online and instead decide to listen to mouth breathing retards who have zero education in epidemiology or how vaccines actually work. God, I wish the forced vaccination camps were real because I’m fucking sick of them whining about fascism and oppression from having to wear a mask or because they can’t go bowling with fifty people. They want to be oppressed? Fine, let’s actually oppress them instead of bending over backwards begging them to try and give a shit about someone who isn’t themselves.

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
While I’d like a general strike, I know it isn’t happening in the US ever. I insult people who take their news from Fox opinion hosts and fucking Facebook feeds, because they have access to all the information they could want online and instead decide to listen to mouth breathing retards who have zero education in epidemiology or how vaccines actually work. God, I wish the forced vaccination camps were real because I’m fucking sick of them whining about fascism and oppression from having to wear a mask or because they can’t go bowling with fifty people. They want to be oppressed? Fine, let’s actually oppress them instead of bending over backwards begging them to try and give a shit about someone who isn’t themselves.
I understand that they're frustrating, but what gets me is that all of this is standard miscommunications with pandemics. This was a thing in WWII for fuck's sake, people protested against the blackouts in the UK with the same reasoning - the bombs haven't hit here, why do we need to turn the lights off?

I feel as if you must have missed this part, you seem to have some medical background but suffer from the "Doctors are basically Gods" delusions that so many in the field get. The fact that you, despite this background, seemingly take standard "101" course shit as a personal slight is fucking disgusting. I seriously hope that you change your ways before you end up killing somebody through sheer incompetence. This is standard pandemic shit, it's usually the second point - "Diseases kill, communication is important" - instead you seem to have forgotten how to communicate and take their - entirely natural - distrust for insane, incompetent zealots with needles as a personal slight.

I'm not even in any medical field, but I sure as fuck know that in any kind of natural (or unnatural) disaster situation, miscommunication is common and the absolute best way to handle it is through direct communication. This has failed, the people who are supposed to be openly communicating with the public - the press - have lied so much about the nature of this pandemic, since day one, that I cannot side against those who show their contempt by going elsewhere. When the kitchen keeps trying to add poison to the food, you shouldn't go fucking chasing after the people who try to bring a packed lunch.

They don't "have access" to all the information, either - you seem to forget that there are several multi-billion dollar corporations which explicitly make their money by cooperating with these "poisonous" liars and promote their content. The public who know it's poisoned are trying everything they can to gain accurate information, knowing full-well that the usual suspects are poisonous trash, and you still go after the poor bastards doing the best they can with little access to information rather than the large-nosed oven-dodging cunt who is poisoning their sources of information.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is Japan?

Japanese people wear masks all the time whenever they're sick, or during winter months, even before COVID was a thing.
He is a beta male who is terrified of wearing masks and has a fetish for obese, elderly men. I can't imagine being such genetic trash, it must suck to be him.

He's even such a pussy that he put his profile on hidden. Putting your Kiwi Farms profile as hidden is as pussy as it gets. He makes redditers look alpha

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
you go after the poor bastards doing the best they can with little access to information rather than the large-nosed oven-dodging cunt who is poisoning their sources of information.
This was said about Trump voters as well, and I'm not entirely convinced. I think it's more likely that Trump, by chance, discovered that if you shamelessly bulldoze through any and all criticism while insisting it's all lies, you can actually get by on pure momentum and the chaos of it all. It's not really a genius strategy so much as a simple one which becomes effective through sheer tribalism, and with enough sympathetic tech bros willing to run interference for you.

You have a point that the media is not on our side. Unfortunately, if you’re not a retiree or very rich, you aren't in their target demo anymore.

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
cool, so you have nothing of any actual value to say and you're talking out of your ass about shit you are literally too retarded to understand.
No, I understand that all disasters have this as part of your fucking training. Being able to speak to the public regarding matters you are experts on is a normal part of it.

Medical incompetence is just incompetence within the field, and failure to communicate medical information properly is medical negligence. These people speak your language, they have a very obvious and clear reason behind their distrust, and this entire thing is due to medical negligence. Too many people within the medical field delegated their ability to communicate with the public to the press - possibly one of the most corrupt industries on the fucking planet.

Take it up with those, see their licenses revoked. I can't in all honesty say it isn't their fault - they are medical professionals who knowingly allowed information to be repeatedly given to people who went on to lie about it. Why not publicly disavow major publishers - those who said China had it under control, for example - why not sue them for misrepresenting medical findings - by allowing these lies to stand the Doctors themselves have fucked themselves over. They have, through their bollockless endeavours, completely fucked up their public relations to the point of no return and have managed to make tens of millions of people in the USA absolutely hate them to the point of public protest.

It is a reasonable expectation for a medical professional not to delegate their job to political extremists - any doctor who would sign off his findings to something as corrupt as the BBC and then blame those who, naturally, know the BBC is corrupt for not believing him should not be a fucking Doctor.

Though I will be honest and say maybe I'm being too harsh on them, after all they have a job which requires a high level of focus so it's more likely that they are simply unaware of the reputation that these institutions hold within a large segment of the public.
This was said about Trump voters as well, and I'm not entirely convinced. I think it's more likely that Trump, by chance, discovered that if you shamelessly bulldoze through any and all criticism while insisting it's all lies, you can actually get by on pure momentum and the chaos of it all. It's not really a genius strategy so much as a simple one which becomes effective through sheer tribalism, and with enough sympathetic tech bros willing to run interference for you.

You have a point that the media is not on our side. Unfortunately, if you’re not a retiree or very rich, you aren't in their target demo anymore.
Yeah, this is possible.

All of what I've said comes down to the problem of the media - how to solve this media problem is a different question entirely, but in my opinion the anti-mask sentiment is another symptom of the wide-spread spiteful attitude a lot of people have towards the "system" as a faction, and when medical professionals decide to throw their weight behind this system, they paint themselves as directly opposed to the interests of such a massive segment of the population that I'm rather sure that, in a better time, it would have resulted in dismissal. I am not familiar with historical medical standards, but surely if somebody was handing off medical data to the fucking Daily Stormer then there'd be a problem.