Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

• DDoS is active again.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You must have licked these figures from the bottom Fauccis boot.
Nope, those are the official numbers. Stop getting your info from basement dwelling retards with schizophrenia.

This jabroni still mad that people he hates won't take the shot, huh?
The more spazes like you won't take the shot because you're terrified of a vaccine, the more mutations will occur.

Have any of you trannies left your house yet?
I left to bang your mom last night. She told me to tell you that after she tucks you in she doesn't want you sneaking your phone to spank it to anime

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most commonly used anticoagulant is called Heparin, this stops clotting in most parts of the body, ClotshotCoaugulants appear in the brain and lungs and are untreatable with this drug... which is why the clotshot has been clotting up so many morons. The Clotshot Clots are more dangerous than general clots. Clot, Clot, Clot.
It's still cute how you don't acknowledge or understand that clots are way more common from covid itself. Schizophrenia is a hell of a mental illness

Youthful_Shannel

kiwifarms.net
It's still cute how you don't acknowledge or understand that clots are way more common from covid itself. Schizophrenia is a hell of a mental illness
wow if this is what you took from my reply we are most certainly done here.
But in all honesty I hope you and all of your family get access to the clotshot, because yours is a bloodline that clearly doesn't need preserving.

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
You must have licked these figures from the bottom Fauccis boot.
What is your obsession with Fauci? It’s always Fauci this or Fauci that. He’s a bureaucrat working with data from dozens of countries involving millions of people. Do you think he acts unilaterally? I swear, everything always boils down to single personalities for conspiritards. Almost like your lives are so boring that you pretend you live in an episode of the X Files…

Youthful_Shannel

kiwifarms.net
What is your obsession with Fauci? It’s always Fauci this or Fauci that. He’s a bureaucrat working with data from dozens of countries involving millions of people. Do you think he acts unilaterally? I swear, everything always boils down to single personalities for conspiritards. Almost like your lives are so boring that you pretend you live in an episode of the X Files…
That was literally my third post on this forum so I don't see how you jumped to "obsession" so fast, but whatever you have to tell yourself to justify labrat status.
Also, I'd rather be a fool thinking I live in the X Files than a moron who thinks their government is their best friend.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What is your obsession with Fauci? It’s always Fauci this or Fauci that. He’s a bureaucrat working with data from dozens of countries involving millions of people.
His Orange God was upset by things he said, so he is Satan incarnate forever. Fauci was supposed to worship Trump like they do, not do medicine.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow if this is what you took from my reply we are most certainly done here.
But in all honesty I hope you and all of your family get access to the clotshot, because yours is a bloodline that clearly doesn't need preserving.
So what is it about obese geriatric conmen that you find so sexually appealing?

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
That was literally my third post on this forum so I don't see how you jumped to "obsession" so fast, but whatever you have to tell yourself to justify labrat status.
Also, I'd rather be a fool thinking I live in the X Files than a moron who thinks their government is their best friend.
You’re not “healthy” suspicious. You are “That damn Fauci said it’s right so it must be wrong‘“ suspicious. You are simply the opposite face of the same coin as the people you sneer at. I bet you have no idea what the vast preponderance of the data even looks like.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You do know that the internet isn't jus 'merika right? People from lots of different countries use this forum.
Oh, so you're one of those international speds with no dog in the race who nevertheless spergs out about American politics all day, like those leaftards who constantly bitch about the American alt-right or some shit?

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump is 100% correct on Covid. It's not that big a threat. ...unless you are a lazy fatass. Those are the people who have -and are dying from it; people with compromised immune systems from being fat, lazy and old. You can even be old and..get this.. healthy. Covid is a strain of the flu family..we have been building up "herd immunity" from it from day one. There is no reason to panic. It is not the Bubonic Plague. People are getting it and recovering a a much higher rate than dying from it. Less and less people every day are dying from it (percentage wise) Please stop using the actual death toll number.. it is irreelvant. The percentages is what matters.

Do you know the most effective way to prevent getting Covid? put down the donuts and xbox controler.. get your fat lazy ass off the couch and exercise.

How about you specifically mention which "cult-like" movement it is.

Mention how it's Falun Gong, the Chinese religious group which has been getting their lungs pulled out because of it.

Their beliefs are relatively tame, especially considering groups like BLM exist in the West - so why avoid calling it Falun Gong?

It feels like you avoided using its name because FG was one of the groups warning about the pandemic back in early January 2020 - one of the few groups of people who are reliable on the subject since everybody else avoided talking about it for months.

This jabroni still mad that people he hates won't take the shot, huh?

Have any of you trannies left your house yet?
1626924119518.png

If only there was a vaccine to make people smarter.

Dogs can't look up

Once shit out of a moving car
kiwifarms.net

Warms my heart. "Sorry, too late you dumb bitch. Shhhh. Time to go to stupid people Heaven".

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Warms my heart. "Sorry, too late you dumb bitch. Shhhh. Time to go to stupid people Heaven".

I sympathize with her. Man, being a doctor in Alabama must be hard. The figures are something like only 30 percent of people are vaccinated and god knows what the amount is of people completely ignoring any kind of precaution when it comes to Covid. Plus; that state is fat as fuck. Obesity runs a muck - Covid was plaguing people who wouldn't take a vaccine, ect... then when they do get sick they want to cry to their doctor when previously they were saying the doctors are full of shit. Lordy knows how many people she has had to vent because fat alabama retards won't take a vaccine and bad mouth medical professionals to other fat alabama retards so that nobody gets vaccinated and then end up on a vent. My feels for the doctor.