Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

• DDoS is active again.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
You do know that the internet isn't jus 'merika right? People from lots of different countries use this forum.

Believe me, we're all too well aware that this place is completely plagued by bongs. Every other post is one of you fags flapping your drunken gray buck teeth with all the verboten hatethink you're not allowed to breathe a word of irl.

eee-e2

kiwifarms.net
I'm antivaxmaxxing.
First, I DIDN'T get the Pfizer, then I DIDN'T get the AstraZenica, then I DIDN'T get the J&J.
I woke up with no heart pain, no chest congestion, and no blood clots. I also didn't have a headache, nor did I have impaired memory or mental clarity.
So tell me, why haven't you not gotten the vaccine?

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's a step forward as a people that our response to a major decease is simply to be unco-operative with the medic/govermental authorities and try to rationalize it to others as opposed to the historical response which was to form a weird cult, burn down the local synagogue and kill all black cats with the possibility of clubbing the local weirdo to death. Progress by baby steps.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm antivaxmaxxing.
First, I DIDN'T get the Pfizer, then I DIDN'T get the AstraZenica, then I DIDN'T get the J&J.
I woke up with no heart pain, no chest congestion, and no blood clots. I also didn't have a headache, nor did I have impaired memory or mental clarity.
So tell me, why haven't you not gotten the vaccine?
Apparently not getting the vaccine made you severely autistic, so get the vaccine

potatofarms

blyad.club movies music books and tools
kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's a step forward as a people that our response to a major decease is simply to be un-coperative with the medic/govermental authorities and try to rationalize it to others as opposed to the historical response which was to form a weird cult, burn down the local synagogue and kill all black cats with the possibility of clubbing the local weirdo to death. Progress by baby steps.
how is this progress? oh yes we did not hurt any cats.

maybe try this:
form a weird cult, burn down all synagogues,mosques and kill all blacks

edit: i came across as pro christian there by accident. i hate christcucks too but i appreciate the architecture

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I quit reading this thread awhile ago. Just getting caught up now. And remembered why I quit reading it. It’s so hard to see people be so brutally anti science at their own peril lol. How do you explain to somebody what a miracle vaccines are to modern medicine without…. Some bozo shouting a political agenda to you. The two things aren’t even related lol

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I quit reading this thread awhile ago. Just getting caught up now. And remembered why I quit reading it. It’s so hard to see people be so brutally anti science at their own peril lol. How do you explain to somebody what a miracle vaccines are to modern medicine without…. Some bozo shouting a political agenda to you. The two things aren’t even related lol
They are emo kids. End of story.

Remember when you were in high school and there was that group of weirdos who defined themselves entirely by things they weren’t? “Oh you like X music? That’s so conformist, I therefore hate X music though I don’t think I ever listened to it”. They had no real identity of their own, and their entire core of being was rejecting everything that the people they didn’t like stood for. These antivax weirdos are exactly the same. @Hollywood Hulk Hogan could walk up to one of them and say “diet and exercise would really help you out” and the likes of @Kornula would eat a pound of raw bacon in his bed just to spite him.

They like to couch their contrarianism with a thin veneer of intellectualism. Think, “oh you sheeple agreeing with China Fauci, I’m a free thunker” or something. The true irony is that they are exactly as intellectually bankrupt as those they claim to hate, but on the opposite end of the spectrum. Instead of blindly agreeing with everything “the elites” say, they blindly disagree. Fauci could come out saying that drinking lots of water is good and @Kornula would literally eat a box of Windsor salt in response. My personal theory: they can’t help it. It’s a weird manifestation of the sunken cost fallacy, and to break out of it now is utterly unthinkable for them. To admit they were stupid about Covid or Trump or anything is impossible and would likely drive them to suicide from the cognitive dissonance.

They are intellectual emo kids.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump is 100% correct on Covid. It's not that big a threat. ...unless you are a lazy fatass. Those are the people who have -and are dying from it; people with compromised immune systems from being fat, lazy and old. You can even be old and..get this.. healthy. Covid is a strain of the flu family..we have been building up "herd immunity" from it from day one. There is no reason to panic. It is not the Bubonic Plague. People are getting it and recovering a a much higher rate than dying from it. Less and less people every day are dying from it (percentage wise) Please stop using the actual death toll number.. it is irreelvant. The percentages is what matters.

Do you know the most effective way to prevent getting Covid? put down the donuts and xbox controler.. get your fat lazy ass off the couch and exercise.
Hey dumb dumb if Trump was so right about COVID then why did he push the vaccine through so hard? Is he also right about the vaccine?

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Epoch Times is a glow op.

Friends of Falun Gong gets funding from the National Endowment for Democracy.
https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...c786fc5da0fbb4a87ed?__twitter_impression=true

As we were sleeping a young man died of the very extremely rare Blood Clot I was talking about yesterday! Second this week!

So in order to preserve my psychic powers for future generations I have decided to get the clotshot.

Thank you for helping me see the light.
Yes, 2 deaths out of ~250 million vaccinations is extremely rare. And 44 isn’t a young man lol.

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...c786fc5da0fbb4a87ed?__twitter_impression=true

As we were sleeping a young man died of the very extremely rare Blood Clot I was talking about yesterday! Second this week!

So in order to preserve my psychic powers for future generations I have decided to get the clotshot.

do you care to elaborate. You are getting negative ratings not because of the issues you’re trying to talk about. But because of how propagandist you’re trying to be. You’re manically yelling clots! Clots! Don’t take the vaccine! Into the sky without actually wanting to have a conversation. Maybe talk about the victims who have developed clots and their case studies and what doctors are saying about said cases. Medicine isn’t perfect. You’re so wrapped up in being anti vaccine that you’re unwilling to have an actual conversation about the medicine behind the vaccine and the pros and cons of releasing this vaccine to the public during a pandemic. Essentially, you’re fear mongering and you’ve already made up your mind. That’s why everybody thinks you’re a fool lol

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. "LOL, why would you get a vaccine with 1:1000000 fatalities to prevent a disease with 1:100 fatalities?" Obviously a STEM major.
It's fair. A&Ncels never venture forth from their basements, so they have negligible risk of ever catching or transmitting COVID-19. The vaccine likely presents a greater danger to them. Plus they'd have to go out into the hated sunlight to actually get one.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And how many died of covid in that timeframe?

I know people who have a fetish for elderly obese conmen have a well-deserved reputation for being inept at statistics and math, but you are really proving it here